mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

YoungGun;283267 said:
ohh is that how u see things is it ur a tool mate .... everyone knows who i am why dont u just let everyone no who u are ??? u arnt scared are u or is it because u probably have never played a grade cricket before and ur that little bitch who runs around picking up the afternoon teas and collecting the money for the umpires..

You are spot on Fitzy.
Komodo Dragon (Gecko which he should be called) would never have played a game at the highest level in this comp, if he did he would back up his comments with which team and grade in plays in at level.
Players that play in the higher level would not go around bagging other clubs on this tread.

YoungGun;283267 said:
ohh is that how u see things is it ur a tool mate .... everyone knows who i am why dont u just let everyone no who u are ??? u arnt scared are u or is it because u probably have never played a grade cricket before and ur that little bitch who runs around picking up the afternoon teas and collecting the money for the umpires..

You are spot on Fitzy.
Komodo Dragon (Gecko which he should be called) would never have played a game at the highest level in this comp, if he did he would back up his comments with which team and grade in plays in at level.
Players that play in the higher level would not go around bagging other clubs on this tread.

YoungGun;283267 said:

Nah wrong on all counts Young Gun, you bloody peanut. You are only known because of this forum. Not because of anything you have achieved on the cricket field.
And Old School, since you seem to be the competition psychologist. Why don't you try and get inside the heads of some of your own blokes and search for some reasons why they have not re-produced the results of last season. It certainly wouldn't be because Young Dud has left

YoungGun;283267 said:

Nah wrong on all counts Young Gun, you bloody peanut. You are only known because of this forum. Not because of anything you have achieved on the cricket field.
And Old School, since you seem to be the competition psychologist. Why don't you try and get inside the heads of some of your own blokes and search for some reasons why they have not re-produced the results of last season. It certainly wouldn't be because Young Dud has left

kingy;283190 said:
I don't no who you are Guru but your mail is spot on, I made an ass of myself but it was all good fun, it put a bit life in the game.
As for that thing they call batting, its not my go, Im what you would call a bowler who does not get a bowl.
Just 1 for the Merlo boys: please get an extra slab of Carlton during the week , Im off the VB (actually thats for all clubs that play us).

kingy:)

Will definately be topping up the bar this week Kingy. You guys looked like you were settling in for a good sip. Good to see the whole team stay for a beer (sorry 3 or 4 beers) after a days play. Doesn't happen enough these days.

P.S. I'm ready for you to return serve this week. :D

kingy;283190 said:
I don't no who you are Guru but your mail is spot on, I made an ass of myself but it was all good fun, it put a bit life in the game.
As for that thing they call batting, its not my go, Im what you would call a bowler who does not get a bowl.
Just 1 for the Merlo boys: please get an extra slab of Carlton during the week , Im off the VB (actually thats for all clubs that play us).

kingy:)

Will definately be topping up the bar this week Kingy. You guys looked like you were settling in for a good sip. Good to see the whole team stay for a beer (sorry 3 or 4 beers) after a days play. Doesn't happen enough these days.

go u lil hawkies;283270 said:
lol gimme a break, the other opener cant take any credit for what has happened this year lol. an takin a few body blows???? its not punks fault his openin partner is no good lol.

good to see us merlo boys looking after each other. Hows that shoulder anyway simmo??? dont worry mate ill fix ya up second week at barkly street when we will both be on the sauce.

go u lil hawkies;283270 said:
lol gimme a break, the other opener cant take any credit for what has happened this year lol. an takin a few body blows???? its not punks fault his openin partner is no good lol.

good to see us merlo boys looking after each other. Hows that shoulder anyway simmo??? dont worry mate ill fix ya up second week at barkly street when we will both be on the sauce.

Anyone heard anything bout the Under 21's. I'm going down tonight just wondering if they need a few more players or it's worth me popping down at all??

Anyone heard anything bout the Under 21's. I'm going down tonight just wondering if they need a few more players or it's worth me popping down at all??

Firstly, i'd like to apologise for being away from this forum for a few weeks. I've been on holidays. Had a great time.

Secondly, I noticed 'bcricket' wasn't on the St. Fairy's team sheet this game. Will he be back? I wan't to see him make a run!

Firstly, i'd like to apologise for being away from this forum for a few weeks. I've been on holidays. Had a great time.

Secondly, I noticed 'bcricket' wasn't on the St. Fairy's team sheet this game. Will he be back? I wan't to see him make a run!

DonPavillion;283333 said:

yeah mate come down for sure.
sorry, i'm not sure who you are or who you play for... but the team needs some more players. if you're a regular 1's player you should get a gig.
taining is 6pm at shore reserve

DonPavillion;283333 said:

sorry, i'm not sure who you are or who you play for... but the team needs some more players. if you're a regular 1's player you should get a gig.

komodo dragon;283318 said:
nah wrong on all counts young gun, you bloody peanut. You are only known because of this forum. Not because of anything you have achieved on the cricket field.
And old school, since you seem to be the competition psychologist. Why don't you try and get inside the heads of some of your own blokes and search for some reasons why they have not re-produced the results of last season. It certainly wouldn't be because young dud has left

classic!!!!!!!!

komodo dragon;283318 said:
nah wrong on all counts young gun, you bloody peanut. You are only known because of this forum. Not because of anything you have achieved on the cricket field.
And old school, since you seem to be the competition psychologist. Why don't you try and get inside the heads of some of your own blokes and search for some reasons why they have not re-produced the results of last season. It certainly wouldn't be because young dud has left

classic!!!!!!!!

wetdeck;283357 said:

is that tonight because i havnt even heard about it at all and would be interested in giving it a crack!!

wetdeck;283357 said:

is that tonight because i havnt even heard about it at all and would be interested in giving it a crack!!

GrassOnTheWicket;283334 said:

Grass on, he might not have played but he has beautiful penmanship:D St Marys score book has never been looked after like he did on Saturday. I heard the boys from Merlo very disappoined that bcricket was out, apparently they were going to highlight his deeds with the stick this year:eek:

GrassOnTheWicket;283334 said:

Grass on, he might not have played but he has beautiful penmanship:D St Marys score book has never been looked after like he did on Saturday. I heard the boys from Merlo very disappoined that bcricket was out, apparently they were going to highlight his deeds with the stick this year:eek:

Komodo Dragon;283318 said:
Nah wrong on all counts Young Gun, you bloody peanut. You are only known because of this forum. Not because of anything you have achieved on the cricket field. And Old School, since you seem to be the competition psychologist. Why don't you try and get inside the heads of some of your own blokes and search for some reasons why they have not re-produced the results of last season. It certainly wouldn't be because Young Dud has left

ok ill just name a few things ive achieved tosser .....
2 comp bowling averages ....
3rd in my first year of senior cricket at the age of 16 in (A GRADE)
2 senior premierships one BOG medal in GF in a losing team...
16's north west wizards leading wicket taker and made the vic 17 squad
2 years in the 18's wizards leading wicket taker in second year....
2 A GRADE club bowling averages
AND LET ME ADD TOSSER IM ONLY 19

so if this forum is all ive achevied id really like to hear about ur achievments :)

Komodo Dragon;283318 said:
Nah wrong on all counts Young Gun, you bloody peanut. You are only known because of this forum. Not because of anything you have achieved on the cricket field. And Old School, since you seem to be the competition psychologist. Why don't you try and get inside the heads of some of your own blokes and search for some reasons why they have not re-produced the results of last season. It certainly wouldn't be because Young Dud has left

so if this forum is all ive achevied id really like to hear about ur achievments :)

YoungGun;283428 said:

Most people know who you are mate, so dont feel the need to educate the uneducated.

YoungGun;283428 said:

Most people know who you are mate, so dont feel the need to educate the uneducated.

Guru14;283150 said:
Hacky sack, hpefully you aren't hinting at a St Andrews St Francis grand final this early in the season? Fair size stones my friend, there's a long way to go and plenty of water to travel under the bridge. The way I see it right at the moment you might only be there in spirit given the form with the stick. Smoke can bowl no doubt but can he carry you old blokes all year. Sides are thinking about what they do more and more gone are the days of half trackers and half volleys. It might be a bit harder having to think about your batting for the rest of the season.

Not at all mate I am not suggested anything other than I would enjoy it if we were lucky enough to get there with them and I wish babo, Matty, Phil and the guys at St Francis all the best.

At this stage we are just struggling through week by week. No stars in our team.

Thanks for the advice and lets hope Smoke can carry us.

Also not that interested in what I make as long as we win I could not care less. That is they way we all feel.

Guru14;283150 said:
Hacky sack, hpefully you aren't hinting at a St Andrews St Francis grand final this early in the season? Fair size stones my friend, there's a long way to go and plenty of water to travel under the bridge. The way I see it right at the moment you might only be there in spirit given the form with the stick. Smoke can bowl no doubt but can he carry you old blokes all year. Sides are thinking about what they do more and more gone are the days of half trackers and half volleys. It might be a bit harder having to think about your batting for the rest of the season.

Not at all mate I am not suggested anything other than I would enjoy it if we were lucky enough to get there with them and I wish babo, Matty, Phil and the guys at St Francis all the best.

At this stage we are just struggling through week by week. No stars in our team.

Thanks for the advice and lets hope Smoke can carry us.

Also not that interested in what I make as long as we win I could not care less. That is they way we all feel.

Interesting to see what the comp does now with the wet weathering threatning again on the second week of a game.
Lets hope they have learnt a bit from last game and let the captains and umpires decide if the wicket is safe to play on.
We would all rather a chance of getting 6 points instead of 2 points.

Interesting to see what the comp does now with the wet weathering threatning again on the second week of a game.
Lets hope they have learnt a bit from last game and let the captains and umpires decide if the wicket is safe to play on.
We would all rather a chance of getting 6 points instead of 2 points.

bomber27;283327 said:

I'm looking foward to Saturday, I hope we get a full days play in, although the weather does not look good.
bomber look out when the skip throws me the ball and tells me to do my best work!

Kingy:)

bomber27;283327 said:

I'm looking foward to Saturday, I hope we get a full days play in, although the weather does not look good.
bomber look out when the skip throws me the ball and tells me to do my best work!

Kingy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back