mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

YoungGun;283428 said:
ok ill just name a few things ive achieved tosser .....
2 comp bowling averages ....
3rd in my first year of senior cricket at the age of 16 in (A GRADE)
2 senior premierships one BOG medal in GF in a losing team...
16's north west wizards leading wicket taker and made the vic 17 squad
2 years in the 18's wizards leading wicket taker in second year....
2 A GRADE club bowling averages
AND LET ME ADD TOSSER IM ONLY 19

so if this forum is all ive achevied id really like to hear about ur achievments :)

You are a ********a of the highest order. Any bloke that willingly lists his achievements on a cricket forum needs urgent medical attention.
There isn't anything there that I would be jealous of. Pull your head in clown. Nothing spectacular about those achievements, someone needs to remind you that you are still playing park cricket and you have hardly set the world on fire. Not hard to land a ball on the spot and let the sub-standard wickets do the work for you.
And you are only 19. For ****** sake. Why aren't you playing Premier cricket then you superstar? Perhaps a season there would bring you back to reality.
There are plenty of cricketers out there better than you that don't find it neccessary to tell everyone ya' goose.

YoungGun;283428 said:

so if this forum is all ive achevied id really like to hear about ur achievments :)

You are a ********a of the highest order. Any bloke that willingly lists his achievements on a cricket forum needs urgent medical attention.
There isn't anything there that I would be jealous of. Pull your head in clown. Nothing spectacular about those achievements, someone needs to remind you that you are still playing park cricket and you have hardly set the world on fire. Not hard to land a ball on the spot and let the sub-standard wickets do the work for you.
And you are only 19. For ****** sake. Why aren't you playing Premier cricket then you superstar? Perhaps a season there would bring you back to reality.
There are plenty of cricketers out there better than you that don't find it neccessary to tell everyone ya' goose.

Komodo Dragon;283632 said:

Gecko - Fitzy can come on here and have some creditability with comments he makes because he has played at the highest level in this comp.
You have no creditability with comments you make on this thread, give us all an insight in to the level of cricket that you play and your comments / bagging may start to gain some credit.

Gecko - Fitzy can come on here and have some creditability with comments he makes because he has played at the highest level in this comp.
You have no creditability with comments you make on this thread, give us all an insight in to the level of cricket that you play and your comments / bagging may start to gain some credit.

u are the biggest tosser of all time mate u asked for sum achievements and u get them and now ur having an even bigger sook and mate i did play premier cricket played at north melbourne did my lower back playing 3rds so had a year off .....

best advice i can give u is go jump tool

u are the biggest tosser of all time mate u asked for sum achievements and u get them and now ur having an even bigger sook and mate i did play premier cricket played at north melbourne did my lower back playing 3rds so had a year off .....

best advice i can give u is go jump tool

DROPPED HIM;283630 said:
Interesting to see what the comp does now with the wet weathering threatning again on the second week of a game.
Lets hope they have learnt a bit from last game and let the captains and umpires decide if the wicket is safe to play on.
We would all rather a chance of getting 6 points instead of 2 points.

i would hope they must remain consistent and take the same action as they did 2 weeks ago. They cant go changing their minds each week about covers. That would certainly upset a few clubs.

Although I believe they should learn from last time and change, but that would be unfair. they made the bed, so they have to lay in it!!

DROPPED HIM;283630 said:
Interesting to see what the comp does now with the wet weathering threatning again on the second week of a game.
Lets hope they have learnt a bit from last game and let the captains and umpires decide if the wicket is safe to play on.

i would hope they must remain consistent and take the same action as they did 2 weeks ago. They cant go changing their minds each week about covers. That would certainly upset a few clubs.

Although I believe they should learn from last time and change, but that would be unfair. they made the bed, so they have to lay in it!!

UNFORTUNATELY on this occasion i need to agree with KD.

Fitzy, as a young bolwer you are fairly servicable, but i suggest not one of the premier bowlers in the comp. not sure why you have to beat your chest about all these "great" achievements.................i think we should all take a reality check and remember the standard we are playing.

UNFORTUNATELY on this occasion i need to agree with KD.

Fitzy, as a young bolwer you are fairly servicable, but i suggest not one of the premier bowlers in the comp. not sure why you have to beat your chest about all these "great" achievements.................i think we should all take a reality check and remember the standard we are playing.

DROPPED HIM;283630 said:

Does it state anywhere that it has to be the same conditions as the week before. I'm talking the Pitch, not the weather. I remember years ago (maybe 10) a game was called off because the the pitch conditions were completely different that the previous week.

It may have changed now though. Can anyone confirm this?

DROPPED HIM;283630 said:

Does it state anywhere that it has to be the same conditions as the week before. I'm talking the Pitch, not the weather. I remember years ago (maybe 10) a game was called off because the the pitch conditions were completely different that the previous week.

Old School;283661 said:

The Comp Pyschologist strikes again!!!!

Old School;283661 said:

The Comp Pyschologist strikes again!!!!

GrassOnTheWicket;283334 said:
Firstly, i'd like to apologise for being away from this forum for a few weeks. I've been on holidays. Had a great time.

Secondly, I noticed 'bcricket' wasn't on the St. Fairy's team sheet this game. Will he be back? I wan't to see him make a run!

na i wasnt on the sheet mate ur rite!
i cant play this saturday because im on a well deserved holiday after uni break!
playing in the 2nds on sunday im on 14* and we are 1-40 chasing 130. i hope to be back the following week mate il see u blokes then.
enjoy the weekend of cricket

bcricket

GrassOnTheWicket;283334 said:
Firstly, i'd like to apologise for being away from this forum for a few weeks. I've been on holidays. Had a great time.

Secondly, I noticed 'bcricket' wasn't on the St. Fairy's team sheet this game. Will he be back? I wan't to see him make a run!

i cant play this saturday because im on a well deserved holiday after uni break!
playing in the 2nds on sunday im on 14* and we are 1-40 chasing 130. i hope to be back the following week mate il see u blokes then.

bcricket

Guru14;283278 said:
KIngy from what I heard you were good value, if we all worried about making a fool of ourselves no one would play cricket! Also heard the Merlo boys were very happy with you guys hanging around, that's what cricket is all about having a laugh and beer after the game. I hope you get some runs soon mate and keep enjoying what you are doing. Just don't catch a cab home after the game:eek: LOL

mmmmmm

Guru14;283278 said:
KIngy from what I heard you were good value, if we all worried about making a fool of ourselves no one would play cricket! Also heard the Merlo boys were very happy with you guys hanging around, that's what cricket is all about having a laugh and beer after the game. I hope you get some runs soon mate and keep enjoying what you are doing. Just don't catch a cab home after the game:eek: LOL

mmmmmm

So much angst and chest beating.

This site, is informative (at times) insightful and something we do for a bit of fun or useful information.

If I want to read about bullshit, or he said she said stuff, I wont get on here, I might as well just get nagged by the Mrs and kids at home.

Everyone, take a deep breath. Komodo and Young Gun, take it on the field boys, or take it easy in here.

So much angst and chest beating.

This site, is informative (at times) insightful and something we do for a bit of fun or useful information.

If I want to read about bullshit, or he said she said stuff, I wont get on here, I might as well just get nagged by the Mrs and kids at home.

Everyone, take a deep breath. Komodo and Young Gun, take it on the field boys, or take it easy in here.

Hirdy05_;283675 said:

i dont know the ruling, but surely common sense say that the conditions have to be similar or not disadvantge one team. this i reckon should be the umpires call.

just wait and see what happens tommorrow and the decision they make ?

Hirdy05_;283675 said:

i dont know the ruling, but surely common sense say that the conditions have to be similar or not disadvantge one team. this i reckon should be the umpires call.

RooBoy;283687 said:

Conditions alwys differ from week to week when 2 day are games are split. Its a rub of the green thing, one week you may get a belter and the next a green top. It generally evens out.

Wet weather is different, it should be left in comp hands otherwise bad luck impacts too much.

What if we go to the ground, and all games get called off bar one, those teams have the chance for 6 points but the other teams get disadvanteged.

Its pretty simple, if the majority of gorunds are unplayable, then the round gets called off. Pretty simple i would have thought.

Also, lets be serious about the captains deciding. The team in front will want to play and the team behind wont, so what is the point going through it all when the comp can make an unbiased decision on what happens prior to play.

Not having a go, just dont think its practical.

RooBoy;283687 said:

Conditions alwys differ from week to week when 2 day are games are split. Its a rub of the green thing, one week you may get a belter and the next a green top. It generally evens out.

Wet weather is different, it should be left in comp hands otherwise bad luck impacts too much.

What if we go to the ground, and all games get called off bar one, those teams have the chance for 6 points but the other teams get disadvanteged.

Its pretty simple, if the majority of gorunds are unplayable, then the round gets called off. Pretty simple i would have thought.

Also, lets be serious about the captains deciding. The team in front will want to play and the team behind wont, so what is the point going through it all when the comp can make an unbiased decision on what happens prior to play.

Not having a go, just dont think its practical.

YoungGun;283428 said:

Well what a bloody star....
Make sure when you are in town that you all let us shake your hand, we will be better people for it!!!
You idiot....

YoungGun;283428 said:

Well what a bloody star....
Make sure when you are in town that you all let us shake your hand, we will be better people for it!!!
You idiot....

mmvca;283496 said:
Most people know who you are mate, so dont feel the need to educate the uneducated.

mmvca i get the feeling that you were left alone when you were a young fella. Why is it that everytime you post you are always pissing in blokes pockets! Are you that hard up fr a mate?????
I am still upset that you did not come out to bat against us the other week because we had you mentally stuffed the funny thing is you know you are along with the rest of the comp......
Now please stop sitting on the fence and trying to be everybodys mate, i can tell you that you are not well liked for your weakness when the going gets tough....
Hang in there small fella you will get there!!!!

mmvca;283496 said:
Most people know who you are mate, so dont feel the need to educate the uneducated.

mmvca i get the feeling that you were left alone when you were a young fella. Why is it that everytime you post you are always pissing in blokes pockets! Are you that hard up fr a mate?????
I am still upset that you did not come out to bat against us the other week because we had you mentally stuffed the funny thing is you know you are along with the rest of the comp......
Now please stop sitting on the fence and trying to be everybodys mate, i can tell you that you are not well liked for your weakness when the going gets tough....

bcricket;283679 said:

bcricket

How you been hitting them Pup? Looking forward to the grand final rematch and ripping out your off stump first or second ball!!!! lol will be a good challenge

bcricket;283679 said:

bcricket

How you been hitting them Pup? Looking forward to the grand final rematch and ripping out your off stump first or second ball!!!! lol will be a good challenge

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;283736 said:

Classic!!

Classic!!

Komodo Dragon;283629 said:
That's why these young knobs get carried away with their own achievements because blokes like you feed their egos.

He is a good young kid. Whats the problem with that? Has he achieved more than you have?

Komodo Dragon;283629 said:
That's why these young knobs get carried away with their own achievements because blokes like you feed their egos.

He is a good young kid. Whats the problem with that? Has he achieved more than you have?

Mentally stuffed?????? LOL. This from a bloke who will take pot shots at everyone, yet wont reveal himself on the grounds he may get sledged when he does bat.

It must make you feel good sitting behind your computer screen with only one hand visible at all times.

Mentally stuffed?????? LOL. This from a bloke who will take pot shots at everyone, yet wont reveal himself on the grounds he may get sledged when he does bat.

It must make you feel good sitting behind your computer screen with only one hand visible at all times.

mmvca;283494 said:
Did you get a gig young fella???

And what is the side?

Not sure about the full side... I'll name as many as i can.

S Babo (St. Francis) (C)
C Law (WC) (VC)
Z Awan (WC)
Mi Costello (St. Francis)
M Pell (Merlo)
T Campbell (WC)
P Trilucio (WC)
B Harding (St. Francis)
E Long (Mar. Park)
Newton (St. Andrews)

Probably not the best side we could have on the park. We lack bowling, but that is the best side from the blokes who turned up to training!

If the comp wanted to get fair dinkum about the U21's and put the best 11 out there they should send individual invites to the people who are good enough. There are plenty of blokes who I'm sure didn't even know training was on!!!

mmvca;283494 said:
Did you get a gig young fella???

And what is the side?

Not sure about the full side... I'll name as many as i can.

S Babo (St. Francis) (C)
C Law (WC) (VC)
Z Awan (WC)
Mi Costello (St. Francis)
M Pell (Merlo)
T Campbell (WC)
P Trilucio (WC)
B Harding (St. Francis)
E Long (Mar. Park)
Newton (St. Andrews)

Probably not the best side we could have on the park. We lack bowling, but that is the best side from the blokes who turned up to training!

If the comp wanted to get fair dinkum about the U21's and put the best 11 out there they should send individual invites to the people who are good enough. There are plenty of blokes who I'm sure didn't even know training was on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back