mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Just to let everybody know St Andrews has not changed coach. Dave Jolley doing it again. Why change when it all works very well. Dave and all of St Andrews are looking for a 3peat, and go back to back to back.

RooBoy;224500 said:
i had a fair idea Essendon 2000 was meaning something along those lines, but hey Im not that familiar with Mr Sayers work!! :rolleyes:

still reckon West coburg will be the ones to beat, they have a good bunch of youg guys and a good coach in Callum Appleyard.
have we not realised yet that it takes more than 1 player to have a good side aswell some ticker which we all no west coburg dont have.But i guess we all get a kick out of watching them choke. But one positive is we no Callam is a top bloke and goodluck to him.

RooBoy;224549 said:
its been well documented on previous threads you are the comp administrator!!!

you had all the new board members listed as well

It's been well documented that I AM NOT the comp Administrator - Please read try reading the previous threads.

I got my mail from someone at the meeting.

RooBoy;224500 said:
i had a fair idea Essendon 2000 was meaning something along those lines, but hey Im not that familiar with Mr Sayers work!! :rolleyes:

still reckon West coburg will be the ones to beat, they have a good bunch of youg guys and a good coach in Callum Appleyard.
have we not realised yet that it takes more than 1 player to have a good side aswell some ticker which we all no west coburg dont have.But i guess we all get a kick out of watching them choke. But one positive is we no Callam is a top bloke and goodluck to him.

Hey Hussey, is there a little hussey entered the world yet mate.

If so I hope all is good mate from all your mates down here.

Best Wishes buddy

RooBoy;224549 said:
its been well documented on previous threads you are the comp administrator!!!

you had all the new board members listed as well

It's been well documented that I AM NOT the comp Administrator - Please read try reading the previous threads.

I got my mail from someone at the meeting.

no little one yet mate still waiting. if hasnt come out by friday it will be coaxed out. it has started testing my patience already. the wait is worse than sitting next to jimmy on a saturday afternoon.
go the sainters

Hey Hussey, is there a little hussey entered the world yet mate.

If so I hope all is good mate from all your mates down here.

Best Wishes buddy

upthesaints;225728 said:
lol Jimmy stealing everyones smokes, stingy bas!ard!!!

Info on Saint Andrews Coaching position....

http://standrewsmmvca.cricketvictoria.com.au/200809coach.html

so looks like we decision makers went back to Jolley, but they were 100% talking to other people.

Anyone with brains would know,we would only be talking to someone else,if Dave could not do the job through work committments,it will need all concerned to help him, when required.

F.O.S

no little one yet mate still waiting. if hasnt come out by friday it will be coaxed out. it has started testing my patience already. the wait is worse than sitting next to jimmy on a saturday afternoon.
go the sainters

upthesaints;223945 said:
Surely the fact we now have a Chairman has to be a good thing! I think we all need to get behind him and support the Association as much we can. As no doubt this is a tireless and largely unthanked job and with out fellas like him and Brett Pallini there would not be comps like ours.
Surely that fact that other people on this thread has asked the same question. It has nothing to do with the David Lyons personally and people getting behind him and the association. David is the past has had strong connections to NWCA and the word merger comes to mind. That is why the question "Is this a good thing or a bad thing? was asked.
I know first hand how hard Brett Pallini and other members of the exec work. I have been a member of the exec but had to give up due to work commitments.

Old School;225776 said:
Surely that fact that other people on this thread has asked the same question. It has nothing to do with the David Lyons personally and people getting behind him and the association. David is the past has had strong connections to NWCA and the word merger comes to mind. That is why the question "Is this a good thing or a bad thing? was asked.
I know first hand how hard Brett Pallini and other members of the exec work. I have been a member of the exec but had to give up due to work commitments.
ha ha heard that before. aus open is only for 1 month , what do you do for the 11 months ,god father.

upthesaints;225728 said:
lol Jimmy stealing everyones smokes, stingy bas!ard!!!

Info on Saint Andrews Coaching position....

http://standrewsmmvca.cricketvictoria.com.au/200809coach.html

so looks like we decision makers went back to Jolley, but they were 100% talking to other people.

Anyone with brains would know,we would only be talking to someone else,if Dave could not do the job through work committments,it will need all concerned to help him, when required.

F.O.S

Old School;225776 said:
I know first hand how hard Brett Pallini and other members of the exec work. I have been a member of the exec but had to give up due to work commitments.[/QUOTE]

You want a medal or a chest to pin it on??????

upthesaints;223945 said:
Surely the fact we now have a Chairman has to be a good thing! I think we all need to get behind him and support the Association as much we can. As no doubt this is a tireless and largely unthanked job and with out fellas like him and Brett Pallini there would not be comps like ours.

Old School;225776 said:
ha ha heard that before. aus open is only for 1 month , what do you do for the 11 months ,god father.

Hirdy05_;224501 said:
Not many are RooBoy, Essendon 2000 would know a few tunes, Old School would be a certainty to know his work though.
Hirdy can't say I know alot of Leo Sayers work.
Rooboy if you need to know about Air Supply, ABBA or Wham, Hirdy could dig deep into his record collection (he hasn't discovered CD's yet) and PULL out anything you need from the 70's & 80's.

Old School;225776 said:
I know first hand how hard Brett Pallini and other members of the exec work. I have been a member of the exec but had to give up due to work commitments.[/QUOTE]

You want a medal or a chest to pin it on??????

Old School;226025 said:
Rooboy if you need to know about Air Supply, ABBA or Wham, Hirdy could dig deep into his record collection (he hasn't discovered CD's yet) and PULL out anything you need from the 70's & 80's.

Now Old School, please remember to "wake me up before you go go" or I'll be "all out of love" for the girl who is the "dancing queen".........I'm not really into that sought of Music at all!!!!

Hirdy05_;226045 said:
Now Old School, please remember to "wake me up before you go go" or I'll be "all out of love" for the girl who is the "dancing queen".........I'm not really into that sought of Music at all!!!!

AAAAAAAH The 70's. Can't say I know any of the music you boys are talking about. I'm a late 80's man myself.

Hirdy05_;224501 said:
Not many are RooBoy, Essendon 2000 would know a few tunes, Old School would be a certainty to know his work though.

Old School;226025 said:

Old School;226025 said:

Good morning boys

Sad to say if anyone is looking for some long plays, i have all the old classics,hence F.O.S (fossil)

have a good day.

Getting closer to the real stuff

F.O.S

Hirdy05_;226045 said:

AAAAAAAH The 70's. Can't say I know any of the music you boys are talking about. I'm a late 80's man myself.

Old School;226307 said:
I won't have to put up with you 11 months if you play for St.Andrews.

Are you going to play for St Andrews Jake J?

Good move if you are....not a bad club

more the merrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back