mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Kingy,

If you or anyone else know who or find out who this jerk off FFNB is let me know. I wont have a St Mary's guy (if he is) slagging off his team mates on this or any other forum. Let me assure you, any further words towards my mate the gnome or any other "St Fairy's" player will be his last, and if he is a St Mary's player the last for the club.

Kingy,

If you or anyone else know who or find out who this jerk off FFNB is let me know. I wont have a St Mary's guy (if he is) slagging off his team mates on this or any other forum. Let me assure you, any further words towards my mate the gnome or any other "St Fairy's" player will be his last, and if he is a St Mary's player the last for the club.

My captain you do not know what you are saying as a long time player there i can tell you all the trouble has been weeded out, all this in house fighting you say thats going on is gone, the first and seconds are totally united it a very happy and confident place at moment the results are suggesting that the 2nds are top af the table and the 1sts are one game out if not for a dropped catch in the last over against st marys we would be in the 4.. Have you consided that j mcgowen decided to go with his father to a club were he played for years at..we have some juniors coming through one witch will get his first game soon. R. dickens filled in for a game due to unavalabilities. Ross will fire in the next couple of games remember he along with most of our bats only had 2 hits so far, we are starting to get going and we are happy to be bagged cause there will be egg on most of you faces come end of season..

My captain you do not know what you are saying as a long time player there i can tell you all the trouble has been weeded out, all this in house fighting you say thats going on is gone, the first and seconds are totally united it a very happy and confident place at moment the results are suggesting that the 2nds are top af the table and the 1sts are one game out if not for a dropped catch in the last over against st marys we would be in the 4.. Have you consided that j mcgowen decided to go with his father to a club were he played for years at..we have some juniors coming through one witch will get his first game soon. R. dickens filled in for a game due to unavalabilities. Ross will fire in the next couple of games remember he along with most of our bats only had 2 hits so far, we are starting to get going and we are happy to be bagged cause there will be egg on most of you faces come end of season..

Enough Left;290760 said:
Kingy,

If i knew who it was, I would not be asking!!!

Enough Left;290760 said:
Kingy,

wal05;290550 said:
of his 6 wickets how many were batsmen errors and how many were paulie beating batsmen??

Got inside edge off babo when trying to defend.

Go the number 3 because was took quick and edge a pull shot.

Got opener rizzo nicking a ball to first that moved away.

Second ball of hat trcik spponed off the gloves form a rising delivery and caught at bat pad.

Phil chopped on, too quick

Can remember the 6th......

wal05;290550 said:
of his 6 wickets how many were batsmen errors and how many were paulie beating batsmen??

Second ball of hat trcik spponed off the gloves form a rising delivery and caught at bat pad.

Deano;290771 said:

The 6th and the first in the hat trick was B.Harding bowled.

Deano;290771 said:

The 6th and the first in the hat trick was B.Harding bowled.

kingy;290765 said:

I dont like the idea of people saying he is St Mary's when nobody has any solid evidence. I have spoken to a couple of people saying he is but i'm not convinced they know for sure. Further to that if he is, he is no longer, there is no room for morons at the club...

If anyone from St Mary's is on here mouthing off for no reason, i'll find out and deal with them, let that be a warning to all.

kingy;290765 said:

I dont like the idea of people saying he is St Mary's when nobody has any solid evidence. I have spoken to a couple of people saying he is but i'm not convinced they know for sure. Further to that if he is, he is no longer, there is no room for morons at the club...

If anyone from St Mary's is on here mouthing off for no reason, i'll find out and deal with them, let that be a warning to all.

burrito;290580 said:
So who thinks that big bucks Roger Murray has been value for money????
has been tucked away at 4 or 5 so far and both times has been found out with the bat! hasn't done much with the ball either. maybe he is simply there to develop youngsters and is really not that good a cricketer. if so maybe its time to stop hiding and have a hit. lucky that punky is a gun or murray would have been found out more than twice. ross terranovaesc?

sm won't get there

Roger is doing a great job. the teams results speak for themselves!
im sure he will be in the runs. remember he has only batted twice.

burrito;290580 said:
So who thinks that big bucks Roger Murray has been value for money????
has been tucked away at 4 or 5 so far and both times has been found out with the bat! hasn't done much with the ball either. maybe he is simply there to develop youngsters and is really not that good a cricketer. if so maybe its time to stop hiding and have a hit. lucky that punky is a gun or murray would have been found out more than twice. ross terranovaesc?

sm won't get there

Roger is doing a great job. the teams results speak for themselves!
im sure he will be in the runs. remember he has only batted twice.

wetdeck;290891 said:
haha. is that you longy you big jerk?

Who says jerk these days?

For memory Long won the league average (A Mats) couple of years ago making nearly 700 runs in a season.

wetdeck;290891 said:
haha. is that you longy you big jerk?

For memory Long won the league average (A Mats) couple of years ago making nearly 700 runs in a season.

Lenko;290904 said:

long is a gun! i would take him in our team! im sure most a grade clubs would.

perhaps west coburg could trade him for milky or pas. they would be suited to the mats i think.

Lenko;290904 said:

perhaps west coburg could trade him for milky or pas. they would be suited to the mats i think.

Enough Left;290876 said:

Well, all I can say is I no its not me, and I have had people ask me if it is. At the end of the day if you take his stuff seriously than maybe you should not read what he writes.
Personally it did not worry me when he was slagging me off, he has changed his tune with me as I bit back and he new I did not take his crap seriously, as most things I post on here are not serious ( i have the odd post that is).
If every one keeps coming on here saying he is going to get banned from here there and everywhere thats what he wants. Do you think he is going to walk up to you and say hi im FFNB?
I personally don't have a problem with him but Im probably older than most and have heard it all before.
My personal view is, just relax chill out and dont take it serious, but if you want to find out who it really is why dont you go through all his posts and find a clue to who it is, maybe the smallest comment he has made can lead you to which club he is from ( i watch law and order ) or if you want to take it all the way contact BIGCRICKET for his i.p. details, end of ball game!

Kingy

Enough Left;290876 said:

Well, all I can say is I no its not me, and I have had people ask me if it is. At the end of the day if you take his stuff seriously than maybe you should not read what he writes.
Personally it did not worry me when he was slagging me off, he has changed his tune with me as I bit back and he new I did not take his crap seriously, as most things I post on here are not serious ( i have the odd post that is).
If every one keeps coming on here saying he is going to get banned from here there and everywhere thats what he wants. Do you think he is going to walk up to you and say hi im FFNB?
I personally don't have a problem with him but Im probably older than most and have heard it all before.
My personal view is, just relax chill out and dont take it serious, but if you want to find out who it really is why dont you go through all his posts and find a clue to who it is, maybe the smallest comment he has made can lead you to which club he is from ( i watch law and order ) or if you want to take it all the way contact BIGCRICKET for his i.p. details, end of ball game!

Kingy

wal05;290909 said:

wal05, dont rate milky aswell? u got something against west coburg and their youngsters?
longy batted superbly on sunday, ripping apart the bowlers from both ends.
even he wuld admit by running out babo, some runs was needed from him!
wal05, which club r u from if u dun mind me askin?

wal05;290909 said:

wal05, dont rate milky aswell? u got something against west coburg and their youngsters?

Boundary Marker;291095 said:

i would love to disclose my club but it would then not allow me to comment honestly on my team mates and teams performance.

nothing against anyone really just call it as i see it

Boundary Marker;291095 said:

i would love to disclose my club but it would then not allow me to comment honestly on my team mates and teams performance.

nothing against anyone really just call it as i see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back