NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

What is the rule?
1 Pitches outside leg - not out (correct)
2 Pitches in line angle/moving away - not out (correct)
3 Pitches outside off going to hit - not out? (Hits outside the line and playing a shot then not out)
4 Pitches in line hitting - I know that is out (correct)
5 Pitches outside off, not playing a shot and going to hit - OUT (use your bat) (correct)
6 On the full in line continues on the trajectory of the ball (straight for spinner) if the angle is ok - out (correct)

Bazza;289074 said:
What is the rule?
1 Pitches outside leg - not out
2 Pitches in line angle/moving away - not out
3 Pitches outside off going to hit - not out?
4 Pitches in line hitting - I know that is out
5 Pitches outside off, not playing a shot and going to hit - OUT (use your bat)
6 On the full in line continues on the trajectory of the ball (straight for spinner) if the angle is ok - out

Is that it OX?
Its a 3 dimensional problem though.

Line and Height and depth (when the ball hits the pad, what is the angle or line of trajectory).

Bazza;289068 said:
Or if the game is tight and it's a good shout give it out (even if he has to walk back from the northland carpark) - only serious lol.
Also, if the Umpire has to leave early.

what if you are batting outside your crease and take a step forward and it hit you low is that out

spud35;289132 said:
what if you are batting outside your crease and take a step forward and it hit you low is that out
Refer to the earlier posts. There is still a chance that you could be out but the further you come forward the less chance (not no chance) of an LBW.

Now grimace u know i wasnt out that day, must be a bad call when the bowler even says it wasnt close to hitting the stumps, i guess u may have had to get somewhere else in a hurry. are we allowed to hit the ball on to our pad these days and get given out lbw is that a new rule, oh boy i dont know with some of these umps.

buffster;289223 said:
Now grimace u know i wasnt out that day, must be a bad call when the bowler even says it wasnt close to hitting the stumps, i guess u may have had to get somewhere else in a hurry. are we allowed to hit the ball on to our pad these days and get given out lbw is that a new rule, oh boy i dont know with some of these umps.
Young man, you need to let sleeping dogs lie!!!!

Worrell says Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy, did Grimace walk this way. The way your travelling Grimace the Robot Man will be bowling in front of you at willowfest

buffster;289257 said:
Worrell says Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy, did Grimace walk this way. The way your travelling Grimace the Robot Man will be bowling in front of you at willowfest
Threats of the Robot Man (Who?) bowling ahead of me do not phase Grimace!

Though, rumor has it that the Hamburgler could make an appearance in Mildura.

Well the decision buffster copped in our game was not out he smashed it into his pads and given out lbw by bob tully and buffster claims that you grimace done the same thing a few years back just claim that you stuffed up mate as did bob tully

Andrew Strauss;289288 said:
Well the decision buffster copped in our game was not out he smashed it into his pads and given out lbw by bob tully and buffster claims that you grimace done the same thing a few years back just claim that you stuffed up mate as did bob tully
I'm going to create a Facebook group.

Belly needs to get over it. The scorebook says "OUT - LBW"

Im over it Grimace but i can still tell u that your decision was wrong. U can admit you made a mistake.

buffster;289293 said:
Im over it Grimace but i can still tell u that your decision was wrong. U can admit you made a mistake.
I think I am man enough to admit a mistake when its made but there's nothing to say here!

There are some Rumours doing the rounds that The Cobras have picked up 2 new players, and from memory one of them is Cory Pennant from Fairfield and i can not think of the other but he plays in the Quick Shield.

Anyone else heard of the Rumours????

BiPolar-Bear;289507 said:
There are some Rumours doing the rounds that The Cobras have picked up 2 new players, and from memory one of them is Cory Pennant from Fairfield and i can not think of the other but he plays in the Quick Shield.

Anyone else heard of the Rumours????

is it phil tucker? lol

pennant! same bloke playing in there 2nds or 3rds a couple of years back? thats a huge pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back