NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Bazza;332519 said:
I think you could be right except for the Kookies, they are a little down on confidence at the moment

couldnt agree more baz, lalor will be full of confidence on dole reserve, gonna be a very big ask. cobras to destroyyyyy preston yc

Bazza;332519 said:
I think you could be right except for the Kookies, they are a little down on confidence at the moment

couldnt agree more baz, lalor will be full of confidence on dole reserve, gonna be a very big ask. cobras to destroyyyyy preston yc

FoUr MoRe;332525 said:

it wont be that easy for cobras,

FoUr MoRe;332525 said:

it wont be that easy for cobras,

bigman2007;332788 said:
nah ycw should be too good and rivergum 1.50 favourites at sports book ! I think they are overs !

Please spare us the crap, you guys will smash them. Lalor to win, I think they were taking it easy last week but they will still choke in the big one.
Camera will win easy as they have done all year unless the two guys from last week make tons again. Baseballers will end a pretty weak title defense by Keon Park, those guys were talking an era of success but just managed to sneak in.
All in all i’d be on the favorites this week.

bigman2007;332788 said:
nah ycw should be too good and rivergum 1.50 favourites at sports book ! I think they are overs !

Please spare us the crap, you guys will smash them. Lalor to win, I think they were taking it easy last week but they will still choke in the big one.
Camera will win easy as they have done all year unless the two guys from last week make tons again. Baseballers will end a pretty weak title defense by Keon Park, those guys were talking an era of success but just managed to sneak in.

Wispers;333086 said:

lol taking it easy last week, funniest thing i have heard.why would u take it easy goin into a final?? got there ass wiped and will be hard to bounce back from here. one player N.Christie will not win em a premiership and there gamestyle does not suit finals.

Rivergum have hit form at the right time.most well balanced side imo. with a quality bowling attack in Bramich, bayly, ridding, bannister and perri they are backed up with a solid batting line up that will be hard to stop when get going. Perri the key, but is well backed up with bonnici and morley up the top. they bat right down to bramich at 10.

cobras are a good side. they are doing so well in my opinion because they have the best leader. need parks to fire along with flinn at the top. bowlers for me dont do it. dunmore not good enough, parks cant bowl from both ends. they are a chance to make the big day but will be hard from 3rd

ycw have snuck in and they might just sneak out 1st final 2. 2 opening batsman are there best bats after that it drops away. heatley leads them with his bowling(and mouth) and bowling also fades away after narwal went home it didnt help.

Wispers;333086 said:

lol taking it easy last week, funniest thing i have heard.why would u take it easy goin into a final?? got there ass wiped and will be hard to bounce back from here. one player N.Christie will not win em a premiership and there gamestyle does not suit finals.

Rivergum have hit form at the right time.most well balanced side imo. with a quality bowling attack in Bramich, bayly, ridding, bannister and perri they are backed up with a solid batting line up that will be hard to stop when get going. Perri the key, but is well backed up with bonnici and morley up the top. they bat right down to bramich at 10.

cobras are a good side. they are doing so well in my opinion because they have the best leader. need parks to fire along with flinn at the top. bowlers for me dont do it. dunmore not good enough, parks cant bowl from both ends. they are a chance to make the big day but will be hard from 3rd

ycw have snuck in and they might just sneak out 1st final 2. 2 opening batsman are there best bats after that it drops away. heatley leads them with his bowling(and mouth) and bowling also fades away after narwal went home it didnt help.

Informant;333172 said:

J.Hristovski will tear teams apart with the ball:D

Agreed, Rivergum look the team to beat in Quick.

Informant;333172 said:

J.Hristovski will tear teams apart with the ball:D

Agreed, Rivergum look the team to beat in Quick.

Informant;333172 said:

well once it hit the last 20 overs when lalor bowled they had no answer to the onslaught as rivergum had wickets in hand. i definitely wouldnt write them off only an idiot would..
in the other game anyone can win that on there day but got to go cobras on form

Informant;333172 said:

well once it hit the last 20 overs when lalor bowled they had no answer to the onslaught as rivergum had wickets in hand. i definitely wouldnt write them off only an idiot would..

FoUr MoRe;333223 said:

Rivergum pumped for their match this week against Lalor thanks to some inspiration from Rob Bartlett.

FoUr MoRe;333223 said:

Rivergum pumped for their match this week against Lalor thanks to some inspiration from Rob Bartlett.

Egg;333231 said:

not inspirational at all, leaves me scarred for life..oh and i dont think there should be a final played at dole, its a disgraceful ground lol.

Egg;333231 said:

not inspirational at all, leaves me scarred for life..oh and i dont think there should be a final played at dole, its a disgraceful ground lol.

FoUr MoRe;333263 said:

I heeard they changed the game at the last minute to a better alternate venue. Epping High.

FoUr MoRe;333263 said:

I heeard they changed the game at the last minute to a better alternate venue. Epping High.

Informant;333172 said:

Dont mind ya thoughts just a few stats on the games just thought Dunmore stats might surprise ya !

Parks, Barry A Cobras 14 136.1 34 481 31 1 0 7/93 15.52 26.35 3.53
2 Byrne, Rhys Donath 13 128.2 26 359 28 2 0 5/41 12.82 27.50 2.80
3 Crowther, Leigh Donath 15 122.3 25 441 27 1 0 5/22 16.33 27.22 3.60
4 Winther, Bradley Lalor 15 128.2 27 488 27 2 0 6/8 18.07 28.52 3.80
5 Dunmore, Ryan Cobras 13 124.1 20 454 26 0 0 4/15 17.46 28.65 3.66

Informant;333172 said:

Dont mind ya thoughts just a few stats on the games just thought Dunmore stats might surprise ya !

Informant;333172 said:
got there ass wiped and will be hard to bounce back from here. one player N.Christie will not win em a premiership and there gamestyle does not suit finals. QUOTE]

Game style….. Winning is always a terrible game style. They have won when it matters. As I said I think they can loose the big one but I don’t think they would have shown all their cards in a no point game.

Informant;333172 said:
got there ass wiped and will be hard to bounce back from here. one player N.Christie will not win em a premiership and there gamestyle does not suit finals. QUOTE]

Game style….. Winning is always a terrible game style. They have won when it matters. As I said I think they can loose the big one but I don’t think they would have shown all their cards in a no point game.

bigman2007;333299 said:

He seems to be doing ok for himself for a SOO called shit player lol what a tool you are INFORMANT

bigman2007;333299 said:

He seems to be doing ok for himself for a SOO called shit player lol what a tool you are INFORMANT

Wispers;333357 said:
Informant;333172 said:

what cards they got? did christie make a duck on purpose? they should win anyway, no pressure on rivergum they are the underdogs!!!

on the dunmore topic, i think he gets good shape with the ball but cant see him carrying a bowling attack thats for sure

Wispers;333357 said:
Informant;333172 said:

what cards they got? did christie make a duck on purpose? they should win anyway, no pressure on rivergum they are the underdogs!!!

on the dunmore topic, i think he gets good shape with the ball but cant see him carrying a bowling attack thats for sure

FoUr MoRe;333263 said:

Sometimes the only way to inspire someone, is to scar them for life, he was doing us a favour.

And what are you talking about Dole reserve being disgraceful, it's the best venue in Jika, if your in F Grade:p

FoUr MoRe;333263 said:

Sometimes the only way to inspire someone, is to scar them for life, he was doing us a favour.

And what are you talking about Dole reserve being disgraceful, it's the best venue in Jika, if your in F Grade:p

FoUr MoRe;333392 said:
Wispers;333357 said:

They would have had the who gives a f... attitude. The game is 90% in the head. Do the Math.

Game on now!

FoUr MoRe;333392 said:
Wispers;333357 said:

They would have had the who gives a f... attitude. The game is 90% in the head. Do the Math.

Game on now!

Finals- Rosebank have batsmen in form plus some very big ins, will upset the Taipans and take premiership favouritism

Keon Park to continue the wave of emotion and live to defend their title one more week

Rivergum are just waiting to erupt and meeet an out of form at the wrong time of year Lalor at Dole. No stopping the Kookies

Cobras also on a wave of form, last time they were beaten was by their opponents tomorrow. That was at their ground,this is at barling, they have some significant ins going into that line up that last played YCW, Cobras comprehensively.

Dennis to upset the comp runaway leaders BP who have just gone off the boil of late and West lalor to be too strong for Fiji

Finals- Rosebank have batsmen in form plus some very big ins, will upset the Taipans and take premiership favouritism

Keon Park to continue the wave of emotion and live to defend their title one more week

Rivergum are just waiting to erupt and meeet an out of form at the wrong time of year Lalor at Dole. No stopping the Kookies

Cobras also on a wave of form, last time they were beaten was by their opponents tomorrow. That was at their ground,this is at barling, they have some significant ins going into that line up that last played YCW, Cobras comprehensively.

Dennis to upset the comp runaway leaders BP who have just gone off the boil of late and West lalor to be too strong for Fiji

What's happened to Northern 919? First change in Jika reserve to a bloke who was surely at his peak 5 to 7 years ago?

Camrea - tremendous to see them as a chance to go straight sets now after keeping the Australian economy out of recession with their own Northern Melbourne suburbia stimulus package

What's happened to Northern 919? First change in Jika reserve to a bloke who was surely at his peak 5 to 7 years ago?

Camrea - tremendous to see them as a chance to go straight sets now after keeping the Australian economy out of recession with their own Northern Melbourne suburbia stimulus package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back