NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Dickie Roberts;334324 said:
What's happened to Northern 919? First change in Jika reserve to a bloke who was surely at his peak 5 to 7 years ago?
Camrea - tremendous to see them as a chance to go straight sets now after keeping the Australian economy out of recession with their own Northern Melbourne suburbia stimulus package

I believe he is playing in a GRAND FINAL. That's what's happened to him.:D

Dickie Roberts;334324 said:
What's happened to Northern 919? First change in Jika reserve to a bloke who was surely at his peak 5 to 7 years ago?
Camrea - tremendous to see them as a chance to go straight sets now after keeping the Australian economy out of recession with their own Northern Melbourne suburbia stimulus package

DontBowlThere;334394 said:
The cobras so called dodgey bowling attack took 7 for 27 too knock off the cocky ycw

great game of cricket. ycw had the cobras on the ropes at 2/170 odd chasing 229 but one of the most inspirational spells of bowling from matty mickelson followed up by andy grey and barry parks led the cobras home. just goes to show how funny cricket can be. there was alot of grog flying around down barling last night. next weeks game should be a cracker between the cobras and kookies with the last game between the two going down to the last over. all the pressure on the kookies after being knocked over yesterday, cant wait!!!

The cobras so called dodgey bowling attack took 7 for 27 too knock off the cocky ycw

great game of cricket. ycw had the cobras on the ropes at 2/170 odd chasing 229 but one of the most inspirational spells of bowling from matty mickelson followed up by andy grey and barry parks led the cobras home. just goes to show how funny cricket can be. there was alot of grog flying around down barling last night. next weeks game should be a cracker between the cobras and kookies with the last game between the two going down to the last over. all the pressure on the kookies after being knocked over yesterday, cant wait!!!

thoughts on this weeks games? keon park to knock camrea out in straight sets,ohhh wouldnt that b nice haha kookies to bounce back against cobras in a close 1..bundoora park to def west lalor easy and then get smashed by dennis in granny haha

thoughts on this weeks games? keon park to knock camrea out in straight sets,ohhh wouldnt that b nice haha kookies to bounce back against cobras in a close 1..bundoora park to def west lalor easy and then get smashed by dennis in granny haha

not sure how you can call anyone cocky, cobras are the cockiest team going around. not the wise heads more the younger ones. few wins on the trot and your s*it dont stink

not sure how you can call anyone cocky, cobras are the cockiest team going around. not the wise heads more the younger ones. few wins on the trot and your s*it dont stink

silly mid-on;334448 said:
wasnt at the game but it mustve been a great finish and a fantastic effort by cobras..congrats to parksy and the boys

i was watching one of the other games there over the weekend and kept getting drawn back to this there were some pretty good efforts right up until tea. Byron was sensational, the cobras spell of bowling after the break was full of attacking pressure a magnificent team effort to keep going after winning it then having the decision reversed was first rate.

Probably won't post again but a very good advert for tough uncomprimising park cricket at any level. Congratulations to both teams.

silly mid-on;334448 said:
wasnt at the game but it mustve been a great finish and a fantastic effort by cobras..congrats to parksy and the boys

i was watching one of the other games there over the weekend and kept getting drawn back to this there were some pretty good efforts right up until tea. Byron was sensational, the cobras spell of bowling after the break was full of attacking pressure a magnificent team effort to keep going after winning it then having the decision reversed was first rate.

Probably won't post again but a very good advert for tough uncomprimising park cricket at any level. Congratulations to both teams.

duckman;334378 said:

Everyone is so agro... why can't we just all get along??? What I am implying here is that 2 years ago he was the best bowler in the comp. I don't see many games now, just wondering why he's bowling change in the Magoos.

duckman;334378 said:

Everyone is so agro... why can't we just all get along??? What I am implying here is that 2 years ago he was the best bowler in the comp. I don't see many games now, just wondering why he's bowling change in the Magoos.

Wizard;334331 said:
Hows life in Syney Dickey did you go to madi gras

Good thanks, it rains up here, cricket grounds are green etc...

No, unfortunately I couldn't make it along this year. Maybe next year we'll have the maiden voyage of the Jika/NMCA float???

Wizard;334331 said:
Hows life in Syney Dickey did you go to madi gras

No, unfortunately I couldn't make it along this year. Maybe next year we'll have the maiden voyage of the Jika/NMCA float???

Dickie Roberts;334538 said:

best bowler in comp? are u serious?? nowhere near it, ever.....the bloke is a 'b' grader with a 'b' grade heart who never quite delivered in the topflight....

Dickie Roberts;334538 said:

best bowler in comp? are u serious?? nowhere near it, ever.....the bloke is a 'b' grader with a 'b' grade heart who never quite delivered in the topflight....

Informant;334532 said:

Wasnt much cockiness coming out of cobras when YCs were 3/190 !
Byron Sensational Knock single handly nearly ended cobras season

Few wins on trot yeah cocky yeah cant argue with that younger guys yes the older guys trying to keep a lid on things !

Informant not sure if you were playing in the game but I would say all clubs pretty cocky at the buisness end of the season I think all would agree the 3 teams left were the 3 best sides for the year !

Informant;334532 said:

Wasnt much cockiness coming out of cobras when YCs were 3/190 !
Byron Sensational Knock single handly nearly ended cobras season

Few wins on trot yeah cocky yeah cant argue with that younger guys yes the older guys trying to keep a lid on things !

Informant not sure if you were playing in the game but I would say all clubs pretty cocky at the buisness end of the season I think all would agree the 3 teams left were the 3 best sides for the year !

Informant;334532 said:

Its not being cocky its about being CONFIDENT, they had CONFIDENCE in them selves and also as a team that they could knock off YCW after past games where YCW have had the Wood over them and as it happen there CONFIDENCE after tea was why they won the game, and they have a reason to be CONFIDENT this week after Rivergum are coming off a loss.

Informant;334532 said:

Its not being cocky its about being CONFIDENT, they had CONFIDENCE in them selves and also as a team that they could knock off YCW after past games where YCW have had the Wood over them and as it happen there CONFIDENCE after tea was why they won the game, and they have a reason to be CONFIDENT this week after Rivergum are coming off a loss.

Dickie Roberts;334540 said:

Andy told me you went on a float with Wayne

Dickie Roberts;334540 said:

Andy told me you went on a float with Wayne

After Last weeks great first week of finals what are peoples thoughts.
Rosebank straight through have to be favourites for the flag !
I heard they were 0/60 odd at tea and went on to post a pretty good score !

Keon park and Baseballers just should not play all the season just play the first final they seem to play eachother every year!

Lalor ends there bad form over rivergum Todd Hughes apparently a great innings !

Cobras get out of jail taking 7/20 odd to end Ycw hopes , Brilliant 100 to Beefa from Ycs a quality Bat !

Surprise in Jack Kelly with Bundoora park losing should win this week and meet Dennis in the big dance !

Keon Park Vs Camrea - should be interesting game a whole lot depends on the toss of the coin ! Camrea have to be favourites and should get over the top !

Rivergum Vs Cobras - An interesting clash, Rivergum been second just about all year but cobras on a bit of wave !
Rivergum seem to have all the guns Perri wont fail again Bell wont fail so Rivergum would have to be favourites !
Cobras with Morris leading the way just wont have enough fire power !

Rivergum easily to see Lalor again next week in the big one !

Keon park and Baseballers just should not play all the season just play the first final they seem to play eachother every year!

Lalor ends there bad form over rivergum Todd Hughes apparently a great innings !

Cobras get out of jail taking 7/20 odd to end Ycw hopes , Brilliant 100 to Beefa from Ycs a quality Bat !

Surprise in Jack Kelly with Bundoora park losing should win this week and meet Dennis in the big dance !

Keon Park Vs Camrea - should be interesting game a whole lot depends on the toss of the coin ! Camrea have to be favourites and should get over the top !

Rivergum Vs Cobras - An interesting clash, Rivergum been second just about all year but cobras on a bit of wave !
Rivergum seem to have all the guns Perri wont fail again Bell wont fail so Rivergum would have to be favourites !

PARKERS V TIPANS
Grand final rematch of last year shall be a top game my tip is Camrea by a bees D1ck.
Bubis and Berak to fire up
and White and Wik to be KP's Best players

KOOKAS V COBRAS
Well if this game is to be likE there last match i know what game i would watch out the JIKA and QUICK games lol.
Very hard to choose in this game, but im might say Cobras also in a tight one. Mickleson, Abudul azeez and Parks to be the best players for Cobras and Perri and Bell to be Kookas best players, will be good to see if the Young heads down at the Snake pitt will fire up like last time with Wegener and Mickleson bowling at the death and sealing the game for them.

Good luck too all 4 teams in the finals hope they are close games
:D:D

PARKERS V TIPANS
Grand final rematch of last year shall be a top game my tip is Camrea by a bees D1ck.

KOOKAS V COBRAS
Well if this game is to be likE there last match i know what game i would watch out the JIKA and QUICK games lol.
Very hard to choose in this game, but im might say Cobras also in a tight one. Mickleson, Abudul azeez and Parks to be the best players for Cobras and Perri and Bell to be Kookas best players, will be good to see if the Young heads down at the Snake pitt will fire up like last time with Wegener and Mickleson bowling at the death and sealing the game for them.

Billy;335391 said:
PARKERS V TIPANS

KOOKAS V COBRAS
Well if this game is to be likE there last match i know what game i would watch out the JIKA and QUICK games lol.Very hard to choose in this game, but im might say Cobras also in a tight one. Mickleson, Abudul azeez and Parks to be the best players for Cobras and Perri and Bell to be Kookas best players, will be good to see if the Young heads down at the Snake pitt will fire up like last time with Wegener and Mickleson bowling at the death and sealing the game for them.

Wastn't the last game between Camrea and Keon Park a tie?

Billy;335391 said:
PARKERS V TIPANS

KOOKAS V COBRAS
Well if this game is to be likE there last match i know what game i would watch out the JIKA and QUICK games lol.Very hard to choose in this game, but im might say Cobras also in a tight one. Mickleson, Abudul azeez and Parks to be the best players for Cobras and Perri and Bell to be Kookas best players, will be good to see if the Young heads down at the Snake pitt will fire up like last time with Wegener and Mickleson bowling at the death and sealing the game for them.

Don't Bowl Short;335394 said:

Why yes, yes it was:confused::confused:
But i like a game where there is only one winning team and one losing team not a game where both win and both lose.

Don't Bowl Short;335394 said:

Why yes, yes it was:confused::confused:
But i like a game where there is only one winning team and one losing team not a game where both win and both lose.

bigman2007;335343 said:

i think the only reason why lalor won on the weekend was simply because the game was on dole reserve. worst pitch and ground in australia. for me who ever wins this clash is in with a massssive chance at socials ground on a bouncier deck that wont suit lalor one bit as rivergum showed in the last round.

bigman 2007, clearly u are trying to start mind games by tipping against your own side. no one in there right mind would tip against there side

bigman2007;335343 said:

i think the only reason why lalor won on the weekend was simply because the game was on dole reserve. worst pitch and ground in australia. for me who ever wins this clash is in with a massssive chance at socials ground on a bouncier deck that wont suit lalor one bit as rivergum showed in the last round.

bigman 2007, clearly u are trying to start mind games by tipping against your own side. no one in there right mind would tip against there side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back