NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

under pressure;339429 said:
cobras got a rough decision, isn't that a shame thats all they deserved i would have thought.not to mention barry dropping 3 catches, mayb he needed it to bounce first,

It was 2, maybe you need to get youre facts right first.

under pressure;339429 said:
cobras got a rough decision, isn't that a shame thats all they deserved i would have thought.not to mention barry dropping 3 catches, mayb he needed it to bounce first,

It was 2, maybe you need to get youre facts right first.

Playing coach wanted for high Profile NWCA club that participated in finals and has retained all of its current playing list. Our current coach is stepping down and we require a coach that communicates well and has a proven record of consistent performance.

Players also wanted and if deemed suitable will be renumerated.

Please pm me if interested.

Playing coach wanted for high Profile NWCA club that participated in finals and has retained all of its current playing list. Our current coach is stepping down and we require a coach that communicates well and has a proven record of consistent performance.

Players also wanted and if deemed suitable will be renumerated.

Please pm me if interested.

congratulations to camrea lalor and dennis on granny wins 2day..hope every1 enjoys the off season and come back ready to fire next season!!

congratulations to camrea lalor and dennis on granny wins 2day..hope every1 enjoys the off season and come back ready to fire next season!!

oldies do it again;339790 said:
Stefan Berak just been offered $45,000 to stay at main street next season

It is actually $75,000 and if we win the flag again his bonus will be $25,000.

oldies do it again;339790 said:
Stefan Berak just been offered $45,000 to stay at main street next season

I find it really funny that there are so many people on here pointing the finger at other clubs. Accusations and unfounded rubbish abound and a hell of a lot of sooking. If the fools that posted on here decided to get together and run the comp we would have one big shit fight because all they would do is argue about how to best look after their own selfish interests rather than what is good for the collective.
Rivergum choked big time so guys, stop sooking and cop it.
Cobras, you are no angels and not the perfect club you think you are. Why not tell us about the alleged behavuiour of your President after the get out of jail win against YCW. Disgraceful is one word I've heard and he got off scot free dispite Anderson being there to witness it.
Camrea and Rosebank continue to be the benchmark so why not trey and be like them instead of bagging them.
Lalor are on a fast train to nowhere.

I find it really funny that there are so many people on here pointing the finger at other clubs. Accusations and unfounded rubbish abound and a hell of a lot of sooking. If the fools that posted on here decided to get together and run the comp we would have one big shit fight because all they would do is argue about how to best look after their own selfish interests rather than what is good for the collective.
Rivergum choked big time so guys, stop sooking and cop it.
Cobras, you are no angels and not the perfect club you think you are. Why not tell us about the alleged behavuiour of your President after the get out of jail win against YCW. Disgraceful is one word I've heard and he got off scot free dispite Anderson being there to witness it.
Camrea and Rosebank continue to be the benchmark so why not trey and be like them instead of bagging them.
Lalor are on a fast train to nowhere.

Snake;339819 said:

make a mockery of the amounts, it dont matter how much you pay, its how many players you throw the cash at, thats what buys the flags

stop paying, and out walks bubis, jesensek, berak, mcgann and perera, got enough juniors to cover them??? i dont think so

so congrats to the sponsors, you would want to hope they stay on board

Snake;339819 said:

make a mockery of the amounts, it dont matter how much you pay, its how many players you throw the cash at, thats what buys the flags

stop paying, and out walks bubis, jesensek, berak, mcgann and perera, got enough juniors to cover them??? i dont think so

so congrats to the sponsors, you would want to hope they stay on board

Northmetroboy it is nice of you to acknowledge that Camrea have juniors.
Look if you want my honest opinion Camrea and Rosebank have outgrown the NMCA competition.
My personal opinion is that Camrea should find another competition just to get away from people that think like you. We will run our club the way we want to run our club and do exactly what we want to do. We will pay whoever we want to pay and develop our kids the way we want them developed.
Clubs like Rosebank and Camrea have set the benchmark and as far as I am concerned you have two choices as a competiting club in the NMCA:

A/ Work your butts off as a club and come up to that level.

B/ Whinge and complain everytime they win something.

Look if you want my honest opinion Camrea and Rosebank have outgrown the NMCA competition.
My personal opinion is that Camrea should find another competition just to get away from people that think like you. We will run our club the way we want to run our club and do exactly what we want to do. We will pay whoever we want to pay and develop our kids the way we want them developed.
Clubs like Rosebank and Camrea have set the benchmark and as far as I am concerned you have two choices as a competiting club in the NMCA:

Snake;339842 said:

those 2 clubs haven't outgrown anything except every other clubs budgets, no other club can afford to pay as much as they do, hence the results

Snake;339842 said:

those 2 clubs haven't outgrown anything except every other clubs budgets, no other club can afford to pay as much as they do, hence the results

Billy;339337 said:
WAS a shocker mate im with you on this one, very disapointing by that umpire A.Wegener had Morrison PLUM LBW early and was not given Flinyy had his leg down leg the ball pitch outside leg and was given Very poor form.
EVENLY MATCHED

wouldnt of changed the result....Flinn is overated anyway!

Billy;339337 said:
WAS a shocker mate im with you on this one, very disapointing by that umpire A.Wegener had Morrison PLUM LBW early and was not given Flinyy had his leg down leg the ball pitch outside leg and was given Very poor form.
EVENLY MATCHED

wouldnt of changed the result....Flinn is overated anyway!

northmetroboy;339849 said:

That's the benchmark set, come up or shut up.

northmetroboy;339849 said:

That's the benchmark set, come up or shut up.

northmetroboy;339882 said:
thanks for admitting you pay more than the rest....1st time for everything

I don't know what others clubs pay and I could not care less.

You know what all clubs pay so tell us all who pays the most?

Here is a list of Jika Shield clubs tell us what they pay to players because you know and I don't.
Give us all the $$ they pay. Put your name up in lights.

Rosebank
Keon Park
Baseballers
Northcote United
Holy Trinity
Druids
Northern Socials
Camrea

Give us all the figures and enlighten us. Come on you know the numbers.

northmetroboy;339882 said:
thanks for admitting you pay more than the rest....1st time for everything

Here is a list of Jika Shield clubs tell us what they pay to players because you know and I don't.

Rosebank
Keon Park
Baseballers
Northcote United
Holy Trinity
Druids
Northern Socials
Camrea

No. 1 or 2 or 3!!;338732 said:
Informant;338707 said:
Yes i did but i'm unavailable now that they've decided that the reserve day will be used to make up any overs lost on the first weekend unlike previous years where the reserve day only came in to calculation if a days play was abandoned due to weather, so i therefore couldn't commit. (Another monumental F up from the top)

So to all of you out there, i hope you get through the first weekend without interruption because i'd hate for you to have to come back the following weekend to bowl the balance of the overs to get you through to 160 overs for the game!!

Basically, there is no benefit to being the first team to the GF as 160 overs MUST be bowled.

Why would you be making up overs if rain didn't interupt????

No rain equals 80 overs per day, unless too hot or bad light.... These are the only other reasons play would be called early.....

No. 1 or 2 or 3!!;338732 said:
Informant;338707 said:
Yes i did but i'm unavailable now that they've decided that the reserve day will be used to make up any overs lost on the first weekend unlike previous years where the reserve day only came in to calculation if a days play was abandoned due to weather, so i therefore couldn't commit. (Another monumental F up from the top)

So to all of you out there, i hope you get through the first weekend without interruption because i'd hate for you to have to come back the following weekend to bowl the balance of the overs to get you through to 160 overs for the game!!

Basically, there is no benefit to being the first team to the GF as 160 overs MUST be bowled.

Why would you be making up overs if rain didn't interupt????

No rain equals 80 overs per day, unless too hot or bad light.... These are the only other reasons play would be called early.....

Snake;339887 said:

Rosebank
Keon Park
Baseballers
Northcote United
Holy Trinity
Druids
Northern Socials
Camrea

i dont know the figures, never said i did.

it's obvious who pays the most when you look at the number of players being paid at each club

Rosebank 6 or 7
Keon Park 2 or 3
Baseballers 2 or 3
Northcote United 2 or 3
Holy Trinity 1
Druids 1
Northern Socials 0
Camrea 6 or 7

even that may be wrong, but there is a massive difference between the grand finalists and the rest, hence the results

so its not really a benchmark, its cashflow....and its quite sad to be honest

keon park won their flag with ex-juniors from their club, something that no matter how much camrea and rosebank try,they will never achieve, it's probably the most enjoyed premiership in the last 12 years, the rest were on sale at the trophy shop

Snake;339887 said:

Rosebank
Keon Park
Baseballers
Northcote United
Holy Trinity
Druids
Northern Socials
Camrea

it's obvious who pays the most when you look at the number of players being paid at each club

Rosebank 6 or 7
Keon Park 2 or 3
Baseballers 2 or 3
Northcote United 2 or 3
Holy Trinity 1
Druids 1
Northern Socials 0
Camrea 6 or 7

even that may be wrong, but there is a massive difference between the grand finalists and the rest, hence the results

keon park won their flag with ex-juniors from their club, something that no matter how much camrea and rosebank try,they will never achieve, it's probably the most enjoyed premiership in the last 12 years, the rest were on sale at the trophy shop

northmetroboy;339896 said:

Rosebank 6 or 7
Keon Park 2 or 3
Baseballers 2 or 3
Northcote United 2 or 3
Holy Trinity 1
Druids 1
Northern Socials 0
Camrea 6 or 7

I know socials payed at least 1 player, their import. Also, even if Camrea do pay a lot of players it has gone to good use they have a good juniors system and having played them even the smaller under 15s players and the players that no-one has heard of are all very technically correct when batting and are decent bowlers.

Rosebank 6 or 7
Keon Park 2 or 3
Baseballers 2 or 3
Northcote United 2 or 3
Holy Trinity 1
Druids 1
Northern Socials 0
Camrea 6 or 7

I know socials payed at least 1 player, their import. Also, even if Camrea do pay a lot of players it has gone to good use they have a good juniors system and having played them even the smaller under 15s players and the players that no-one has heard of are all very technically correct when batting and are decent bowlers.

So you don't know the figures but you know who gets paid at each club.

How do you know this information?

I am guessing you are Ken Wood.

Snake;339903 said:

how many jack quick players would get paid????????

Snake;339903 said:

how many jack quick players would get paid????????

Snake;339903 said:

yeah thats me Ken Wood, and you must be Ken Joking if you have no idea who the paid players are

Snake;339903 said:

yeah thats me Ken Wood, and you must be Ken Joking if you have no idea who the paid players are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back