PARIS OLYMPICS

A great finish in the K4 500m between your boys and ours Thomas. We'll get you in LA.😋

Last edited:
A very pleasant result for our women in football in the end: They won the Bronze medal by beating Spain. It's a very satisfying outcome also for the reactivated interim trainer and I'm happy for them.

It was a familiar scene Friday for Team USA in the men's 4x100-meter relay, as their formidable speed was halted once again by a botched baton pass.

In their quest to win their first Olympic gold medal in the event in 24 years and end a 20-year Olympic medal drought, they not only finished off the podium but were disqualified after they flubbed the first exchange.

American track legend Carl Lewis, who has long been calling for a coaching overhaul on the men's side, condemned the program's repeated failure to meet the moment.

Follow along for live coverage

"It is time to blow up the system. This continues to be completely unacceptable," Lewis wrote on X. "It is clear that EVERYONE at USAFT [USA Track & Field] is more concerned with relationships than winning. No athlete should step on the track and run another relay until this program is changed from top to bottom."

Breakdancing in the Olympics is one of the stupidest and cringiest things I've ever seen, turned it off after 1 minute.

With two live DJs, competitors engaged in three judged battles, which involved two 60-second routines each, before the elimination round and then medals.

But with competition stretching five-and-a-half hours even Snoop, the unofficial Games mascot, had seen enough and made his departure midway through the competition.

My thoughts exactly. It was so obvious that those guys were too complacent to practise the exchanges in the relay race and thought they could just swing it. Was not the first time.

Last edited:
1 China 39 27 24 90
2 United States 38 42 42 122
3 Australia 18 18 14 50
4 Japan 18 12 13 43
5 France 16 24 22 62
6 G B 14 22 27 63
7 South Korea 13 8 9 30
8 Netherlands 13 7 12 32
9 Germany 12 11 8 31
10 Italy 11 13 15 39

Last edited:
Good to see you back on BC Jessica. You have done well girl, currently sitting at fifth with a day to go.
I haven't watched much, just the occasional game. Too much controversy to enjoy the womens boxing. Did you guys see the 51 year old British skateboarder, Andy Macdonald, what an inspiration, it just shows you're never too old to enjoy sports! 🤗

Back