PARIS OLYMPICS

Do you guys really want to watch it live? There's nothing in the world on TV that I would get up or stay awake for. We have a "Relive" function so that you can watch it conveniently while having breakfast. No option?

Update
I introduced Leo Neugebauer (GER) as a promising contender in decathlon. He leads after three events. Two more events to follow tonight.

Update
I introduced Leo Neugebauer (GER) as a promising contender in decathlon. He leads after three events. Two more events to follow tonight.
Not seen any coverage of the decathlon as yet to follow Ashley Maloney who I told you about. Looks as tho Leo is in the box seat mate.

Not seen any coverage of the decathlon as yet to follow Ashley Maloney who I told you about. Looks as tho Leo is in the box seat mate.
Is there no streaming possibility offered? I know it straight from the horse's mouth, as it were.

Yes, he is, finishing second place after the newcomer from Norway, Rooth. Leo's rather disappointed but he shouldn't be. Ex-World Champion Niclas Kaul (GER) finished on 8th place. Olympic gold medalist in Tokyo, Warner from Canada, while leading the overall competition, failed to clear his self-chosen opening height of 5.70 m in the pole vault thus spoiling his chances in the competition.

What a nail-biting football match of our team against the drone cheaters Canada ending in a penalty shootout! Match winner was our extraordinary goalie who, after an excellent performance in the match, did not only saved two shots in the shootout but also scored the last one herself. Magnificent.

Last edited:
Not surprisingly, an Olympic Triathlon athlete from Belgium has fallen ill after taking part in the competition. A gastrointestinal infection forced her to withdraw from the mixed Triathlon which is why the whole team can't compete now.

Duplantis set new world record in the pole vault clearing 6.25m 😲. Fantastic. The perfect thing to do at the right time and place.💪👏

I was pleased to see GER Laura Lindemann win Gold as Triathlon Mixed Relay Team. She'd been struggling for so long and now managed to fill a gap, winning a big international title.

Last edited:
Pole vault: Aussie Nina Kennedy is performing extremely well, going for gold it seems. :thumbsu: ...and she did.👏

Last edited:
Back