South Africa in Australia

Re: South Africa in Australia

macca was lucky, was going to miss leg IMO

1-4 off 8 overs in this second spell, not bad. Could be handy on the fifth day if the bounce is up and down. The aussie bowlers have learnt where the stumps are

close to lunch RSA 4 (5) / 169

Great session.

Australia on top.

Get Duminy, as he shouldnt be there.

McDonald, decent figures that.

pitch starting to play up

one it's the crack and shoots down leg for 4 wides... wierd cause it was half a foot inside the legside pitch edge.... johno not happy at all

next ball jags back and duminy is back and gets rapped on the pads... looked close and is given out, might have hit him outside off side... (dougies was closer... well doug's was plumb to be honest so is you keep moving the ball back you will get one sooner then later).

SAF 5 (6) 193

Do you take the new ball with the old one producing such movement off the seam? Hauritz needs to toss them up a little... as I speak he does just that and nearly gets the edge

Hawkeye shows it was high but anyway no use crying over spilt milk.

I am going to go out on a limb and say if Australia can't win from here they have serious problems.

We need to get McDonald on before the new ball. I reckon he could get Boucher by hitting the crack and bringing one back in.

Jolldo87;304343 said:
We need to get McDonald on before the new ball. I reckon he could get Boucher by hitting the crack and bringing one back in.

Yeah I agree.

Boucher always looks like an lbw candidate when the ball comes back in to him.

Great cut shot by morkel.

The last session belonged to South Africa with 1-75.

If they win this session Australia will be worried.

Back