South Africa in Australia

Re: South Africa in Australia

3 wins in a row.... this aussie side is on the slide :)

great to watch the hussey brothers run riot the other night. Steyn in all class, even in the shorter game. Clarke was missed and it will be good to see our most in form batsman back.

Huge pull shot from Ponting!!!!

Duminy will be extremely disappointed with the missed run out chance.

And again from Ponting!!!

solar;310474 said:
3 wins in a row.... this aussie side is on the slide :)

great to watch the hussey brothers run riot the other night. Steyn in all class, even in the shorter game. Clarke was missed and it will be good to see our most in form batsman back.

HAven't won an odi against South Africa for 2 years now though. :p

grapedo;310452 said:
That is all I said I didn't say now you guys can't blame it on injuries like you always do.

Who is you, may I ask?

Media?

General public?

Posters on this or other forums?

Will there be an excuse from you if SA fail miserably in this ODI series?

Just curious, as it seems a rather outlandish statement to be made.

South Africa's fielding has been terrible so far, Ponting's been given two chances, he should have been run out for a duck and was now dropped by van Jaarsfeld, then a run-out attempt on Marsh was missed on the very same ball.

Then there's the three LBW appeals against Ponting which were all very, very close. Hawkeye said all three were hitting.

Morkel brothers bowling pies at the moment, Marsh and Ponting are having no trouble with them at all. Albie hasn't really fired at all since he's been here but hopefully he'll be able to show us what he is capable of soon.

1/76 from 15 overs, Ponting 40 from 42, Marsh 27 off 37. Morkels have combined for 0/52 from seven overs.

Biggie;310692 said:
Who is you, may I ask?

Media?

General public?

Posters on this or other forums?

Will there be an excuse from you if SA fail miserably in this ODI series?

Just curious, as it seems a rather outlandish statement to be made.

"You" is a mixture of all the things you (biggie) mentioned. Have I made an excuse about any of South Africa's losses so far ? maybe that answers your question.

30 overs

Australia 2/144

Rule of thumb, double the score at 30 overs, should be looking at around 290 from here on, espescially with wickets in hand!

eddiesmith;310735 said:
Clarke fit? Thats bullshit :mad:

How so?

grapedo;310942 said:
You is a mixture of all the things you mentioned. Have I made an excuse about any of South Africa's losses so far maybe that answers your question.

I fail to see any logic in that post.

Don't try and rectify it, the point has gone through to the keeper.

Biggie;310950 said:
How so?

I fail to see any logic in that post.

Don't try and rectify it, the point has gone through to the keeper.

Now try and see if you understand it.

Oh and one more thing that is 2 posts without your little thumbs up icon is that some kind of record for you ????????? :p

Powerplay should be taken in 2 over if no more wickets have fallen.

That way Hussey should have his eye in and obviously Marsh will.

Biggie;310950 said:

Warner is sent back to NSW :mad:

Now those useless hacks from WA ****ed up we have to win the game and do so without 2 of the best T20 players in the world

Jolldo87;311269 said:
Powerplay should be taken in 2 over if no more wickets have fallen.

That way Hussey should have his eye in and obviously Marsh will.

You'd hope so;)

grapedo;310942 said:
"You" is a mixture of all the things you (biggie) mentioned. Have I made an excuse about any of South Africa's losses so far ? maybe that answers your question.

Mate, no one is making excuses.

Australia have had injuries throughout the whole test series and no one has made excuses.

You're comment was completely ridiculous. No one has made excuses so far. What reason would we have to to start making excuses now?

We'll thrash South Africa so you're the only one that will need to make excuses. @|

eddiesmith;310998 said:

Now those useless hacks from WA ****ed up we have to win the game and do so without 2 of the best T20 players in the world

McGain might be back though.

Big reliance on Blizzard, Hodge, Quiney, Macca and Crossy to fire.

Australia won the toss and elected to bat.

Australia: 1 Shaun Marsh, 2 Michael Hussey, 3 Ricky Ponting (capt), 4 Michael Clarke, 5 David Hussey, 6 Cameron White, 7 Brad Haddin (wk), 8 James Hopes, 9 Nathan Bracken, 10 Ben Hilfenhaus, 11 Shaun Tait

South Africa: 1 Herschelle Gibbs, 2 Hashim Amla, 3 Jacques Kallis, 4 JP Duminy, 5 Neil McKenzie, 6 Mark Boucher (wk), 7 Vaughn van Jaarsveld, 8 Albie Morkel, 9 Johan Botha (capt), 10 Morne Morkel, 11 Dale Steyn

The South African's have been horrible in the field today.

You can't keep missing opportunities and expect to win.

Marsh gone for 79. It's good to see that he's found a bit of form because before this innings he was really struggling.

Need a big partnership between the two Victorians.

eddiesmith;310998 said:

Don't know why you're relying on WA to do anything, absolutely useless at the moment.

Huge pull shot from Ponting!!!!

Duminy will be extremely disappointed with the missed run out chance.

And again from Ponting!!!

Back