South Africa in Australia

Re: South Africa in Australia

Yeah, but he can get very expensive. I don't think that's a risk we should take now. Maybe after the SAffers lose another wicket.

Mousey;311421 said:
Yeah, but he can get very expensive. I don't think that's a risk we should take now. Maybe after the SAffers lose another wicket.
I'd be trying him now to break this partnership, batsmen want to smash him, might mis hit one, they are playing the current bowlers with ease and scoring runs

Who will bowl first

White, Dussey or Clarke?

They might need more than 10 between them with the way Hopes is bowling

Wow.

Totally lost for words here.

SAffers just too good for us atm.

We dont look like taking a wicket.

They'll use the Batting Powerplay in the last 5 also.

Dire.

EDIT: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dave Hussey and Clarke should bowl 10 between them. I don't want to see White anywhere near the ball.

EDIT: It's Dave Hussey.

Jolldo87;311352 said:
Dave Hussey and Clarke should bowl 10 between them. I don't want to see White anywhere near the ball.

EDIT: It's Dave Hussey.
White took 4/10 in his last bowling effort :D

How funny is tony greig! lists the remaining batsman and says that they will need to make most of the runs... thanks genius!

Teaches me for being to lazy to mute the TV and listen to ABC.....

Hilfenhaus is one of the worst death bowlers in Australia. He can't execute a yorker at all. It'd actually ridiculous that he's bowling at the death for Australia.

I can't wait until Johnson is back. No more of that rubbish.

He did the same thing earlier in the season costing Tassie the match.

Pathetic.

Jolldo87;311491 said:
Hilfenhaus is one of the worst death bowlers in Australia. He can't execute a yorker at all. It'd actually ridiculous that he's bowling at the death for Australia.

I can't wait until Johnson is back. No more of that rubbish.

He did the same thing earlier in the season costing Tassie the match.

Pathetic.

Wasn't exactly well backed by his fielders though. Tait's effort at short fine could have easily been the difference, and Brackens fielding in the second-last over was cringeworthy.

a for effort;311500 said:
Wasn't exactly well backed by his fielders though. Tait's effort at short fine could have easily been the difference, and Brackens fielding in the second-last over was cringeworthy.

Still would have been 13 off the over without the misfields.

The point is had he bowled a yorker the most they can get is one. Length balls are rubbish at the death, something Hilfenhaus does not seem to understand.

Hmmm... well I guess I have egg on my face then. I'm still gonna stick with my 4-1 tip though and say we'll win the next 4. @|

I must hand it to the SAffers. Very well batted, cool heads all round, except for Morkel but they, the Aussies, and even I, were expecting that.

Jolldo, mate, you right. Hilfenhaus sucks at bowling at the death.

warner would have made our total beyond south africas reach if he played ;)
in all seriousness i agree with mousey with us winning the next 4

Back