South Africa in Australia

Re: South Africa in Australia

grapedo;312033 said:
Quoting is most difficult when you multi quote something that dosen't need to be.

How so?

I am merely sguestting reasons why South Africa won and you are arguing the point because you have some chip on your shoulder with me and can't do much more btu disagree with me.

We are on a forum, where not everyone agrees with everyone. Your suggestions don't agree with me. There is no "chip" as you say, an argument is provided I rebut it.

it dosen't mean you have to disagree with everything I say.

It I dont agree with it, I will. Thats what happens in the real world.

Biggie;312053 said:
How so?

We are on a forum, where not everyone agrees with everyone. Your suggestions don't agree with me. There is no "chip" as you say, an argument is provided I rebut it.

It I dont agree with it, I will. Thats what happens in the real world.

Because there are things irrelevant that I delete and then it doesn't put it in a box it's weird.

I just find it funny how before our run in you would always agree or not say anything at all but these days everything I say you're there to contradict it.

HAve you ever heard of the saying" if you don't have anything positive to say don't say it at all" perhaps you should become more accustom to it.

Gentleman, I think it's fair to say that you both have differing opinions and that neither is any more valid than the other
(unless we get into quoting references and backing things up with peer reviewed studies/articles).

Everyone is entitled to air their views on here, as long as a basic element of repect is kept, as it is at the moment - let's keep it that way!

grapedo;312055 said:
Because there are things irrelevant that I delete and then it doesn't put it in a box it's weird.

Because you occasionally delete the [/quote] tag from the end of the quote (you're not the only one who does it). No tag no box.

Its not enough.

They bat long and hard.

Bitterly disappointed with our performance today especially after the start Marsh and Ponting gave us.

Disgusted.

Yeh, the middle order was terrible. The batting powerplay killed us, which just shouldn't happen. It'll be tough, and they're in front, but I'm optimistic I'm tipping an Aussie win.

mas cambios;312056 said:
Because you occasionally delete the [ /quote ] tag from the end of the quote (you're not the only one who does it). No tag no box.

Oh okay thanks for your help mas. :)

Mousey;312290 said:
Yeh, the middle order was terrible. The batting powerplay killed us, which just shouldn't happen. It'll be tough, and they're in front, but I'm optimistic I'm tipping an Aussie win.
My optimism has taken a battering.

Really need to show some resolve with the ball and not drop half as many chances as they did.

Gong to be tough. @|

Some movement away from the right hander for Hilfenhaus and Bracken swinging it in..

Could be a potent bowling partnership.

grapedo;312062 said:
Oh and I messed it up again silly me.:D

No, that one was my fault as it was reading the [ /quote ] in the text and cutting the quote off there.

Biggie;312059 said:
No disrespect here Mas.

Just arguing the point is all.

No harm in highlighting the respect element (although you two are doing fine).

Anyway, can we move on, back to roughly somewhere within the region of the thread title.

mas cambios;312064 said:
No harm in highlighting the respect element (although you two are doing fine).

Anyway, can we move on, back to roughly somewhere within the region of the thread title.

Yeah that is fine mas no worries mate.:)

Think I might head off now anyway.

Australia's bowling attack worries me a bit.

Bracken - By far the best
Hilfy - Not bad at all
Harris - Lacks experience
Hopes - Poor at the G
D Hussey - Got slapped at the G
White - Has his days

Warner out for 5 to a ripping delivery but also a poor shot.

Marsh is creaming anything wide and McKenzie dropped the Australian skipper when he was 10

Currently 1/70 off 15.1 Marsh 35 Ponting 25 RR 4.61

Really tight stuff.

Kallis in supreme touch and DeVilliers looks good.

But the lack of urgency from those batsmen, who seem intent on building the innings has seen the RR get to 6.43.

Another tight finish coming up.

Christ this is boring, someone do something. Kallis is the dullest cricketer to watch bat in the world IMO.

Punter caught out in the deep, made 64 off 72.

Marsh has just been dismissed off a leading edge, made 78.

3/166

DUSS out to a shocking shot, caught at point.

Batting powerplay has netted 3 wickets, 2 boundaries and complete frustration for Australia and their supporters.

Its not enough.

They bat long and hard.

Bitterly disappointed with our performance today especially after the start Marsh and Ponting gave us.

Disgusted.

Back