The Serious Discussion Thread.

Only because of the Yanks, same as Putin does not want a stouch with NATO.
Fair enough, the Yanks are still the big global Police, and our big ally, even if Trump gets in with AUKUS and the US Generals' committment to it.

I heard, only once, from our Aunty, that one of the US big wigs reckons they'll be a War with China in three years. Sounds a bit paranoid but it's nice to know the US, UK, Japan, South Korea, ...... have vested interests in the region.. Taiwan would most likely be the trigger.
With the US we're going to build a US nuclear submarine base just south of Perth which sounds good to most sandgropers.

Anti-Putin group calls on Russian soldiers to surrender following Ukraine’s incursion into Kursk.​

Not be surprised if the two groups made up of Russian dissidents are among the Ukranians that invaded Russia on August 6.

Anti-Putin group calls on Russian soldiers to surrender following Ukraine’s incursion into Kursk.​

Not be surprised if the two groups made up of Russian dissidents are among the Ukranians that invaded Russia on August 6.
I haven't heard cries of outrage from NATO or the US about this Ukrainian penetration into the Russian homeland.
What outrage Putin is spurting about when he himself is doing so on a gradner scale. Nothing is sacrosanct to him. A big sook aka a cry baby who cab give it in spades but cries with retaliation. Idiot!
I applaud the Ukrainians destroiying bridges cuttung off Russian supply lines. Good move I reckon.

Apparently it is being used as a bargaining chip should a ceasefire be called and all occupied land be returned to its lawful owners. Smart move by the Ukraine President. Word is he is planning further incursions too.

Fair enough, the Yanks are still the big global Police, and our big ally, even if Trump gets in with AUKUS and the US Generals' committment to it.

I heard, only once, from our Aunty, that one of the US big wigs reckons they'll be a War with China in three years. Sounds a bit paranoid but it's nice to know the US, UK, Japan, South Korea, ...... have vested interests in the region.. Taiwan would most likely be the trigger.
With the US we're going to build a US nuclear submarine base just south of Perth which sounds good to most sandgropers.
Think the Yanks are closer to a second civil war than one with China.

That country is so bitterly divided it's not funny.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Good to see you on here, also many other subjects/games etc.
Jeez you and my son say the same. Did not reckon things were that bad in the old US of A.
I read & watch enough media (from both sides of the coin) from over there and the place is crazily divided.

Families being torn apart for supporting a particular party.

Both sides over there are batshit crazy.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Back