Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

wait there;345599 said:
i'll go around again.. just no where near you cowards.. **** i was happy to see you blokes choke and get beat in the grand final.. JUSTICE was done! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Apprently they are playing cricket in iraq,
you should go there and do a pitch, and at least when a bomb hits it st andrews wont get blamed.

wait there;345599 said:
i'll go around again.. just no where near you cowards.. **** i was happy to see you blokes choke and get beat in the grand final.. JUSTICE was done! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

you should go there and do a pitch, and at least when a bomb hits it st andrews wont get blamed.

jay dee;345651 said:

good on ya clown, get back to church and get tampered with

jay dee;345651 said:

BigCoq;345080 said:
After last night's extraordinary general meeting:
The Altona Roosters have now officially joined the VTCA and will be starting in North B1/B2.
We are aware that this change will not be easy but with the dedicated people we have on board we are more than confidant this move will be a successfull one.
The most heartening part was that the vote was unanimous.

We are actively seeking players to join us on our new path especially all those disgruntled Church players.

We have already spoken to 3 potential coaches and will continue to look for players.
We hope to announce our perspective coach by the end of the month.
Potential players or coaches please send a pm as our door is open and will entertain any expressions of interest.
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CHALLENGE:D

Well well well! The Roosters have flown the coop! Let's look at the pros and cons of that decision. PROS= 1.no more idiotic behavoiur, swearing and general poor sportsmanship from many players. 2. They may actually WIN a Premiership in another comp as they rarely tasted any success in the churches. 3. They wont choke in finals anymore. 4. Their role model of a coach will go with them. The CONS? Sorry I cant think of any. Someone help me out here. WARNING BELLS ARE RINGING. Why are you looking for a coach when you already have a great role model? In fact if he put on a few more kilos and continues to sit in the middle of a pitch you could acually put him to work by rolling the length of the wicket. BYE BYE:)
PS Just read the last few pages...Roosters still have teams in the Churches...WELL YIPPEEE YAHOOOO Looking forwards to all the PROS

BigCoq;345080 said:
After last night's extraordinary general meeting:
The Altona Roosters have now officially joined the VTCA and will be starting in North B1/B2.
We are aware that this change will not be easy but with the dedicated people we have on board we are more than confidant this move will be a successfull one.
The most heartening part was that the vote was unanimous.

We are actively seeking players to join us on our new path especially all those disgruntled Church players.

We have already spoken to 3 potential coaches and will continue to look for players.
We hope to announce our perspective coach by the end of the month.
Potential players or coaches please send a pm as our door is open and will entertain any expressions of interest.
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CHALLENGE:D

Well well well! The Roosters have flown the coop! Let's look at the pros and cons of that decision. PROS= 1.no more idiotic behavoiur, swearing and general poor sportsmanship from many players. 2. They may actually WIN a Premiership in another comp as they rarely tasted any success in the churches. 3. They wont choke in finals anymore. 4. Their role model of a coach will go with them. The CONS? Sorry I cant think of any. Someone help me out here. WARNING BELLS ARE RINGING. Why are you looking for a coach when you already have a great role model? In fact if he put on a few more kilos and continues to sit in the middle of a pitch you could acually put him to work by rolling the length of the wicket. BYE BYE:)
PS Just read the last few pages...Roosters still have teams in the Churches...WELL YIPPEEE YAHOOOO Looking forwards to all the PROS

wait there;345652 said:

At least if i get tampered with i wont be having a wah like you and your piece of precious grass........ princess.

wait there;345652 said:

At least if i get tampered with i wont be having a wah like you and your piece of precious grass........ princess.

dulldullard;345685 said:

You sound like a bitter old fool!!!
Sour grapes perhaps?
we have moved on!
see you on the matts dull boy!
how r u guys going at THE POWER HOUSE will you have more than 2 teams?
look within before looking at other peoples backyards.
I have tried to stay off tayls bat got to defend my club from old senile fools.
Bye Bye:)

dulldullard;345685 said:

Sour grapes perhaps?
we have moved on!

jay dee;345694 said:

no prize for second.. good on ya for getting tampered with as well.. and for admitting it

jay dee;345694 said:

no prize for second.. good on ya for getting tampered with as well.. and for admitting it

BigCoq;345728 said:
Sour grapes perhaps?
we have moved on!

This is just like fiishing!!!!!

BigCoq;345728 said:
Sour grapes perhaps?
we have moved on!

This is just like fiishing!!!!!

BigCoq;345728 said:
Sour grapes perhaps?
we have moved on!

This is just like fishing!!!!!

BigCoq;345728 said:
Sour grapes perhaps?
we have moved on!

This is just like fishing!!!!!

warnysback;345126 said:
not every game in b1 get a ump in the a turf & nil in the b turf !!
wdca 2 in a turf & 1 in the b turf so why go backwards !! it will be like playing b mats no ump & plenty of disputed dissen & dissent

I care to differ, it would be most unusual for at least one umpire not to officiate in a North B1 game. I think it has happened twice or maybe 3 times in 3 years that I know of.

warnysback;345126 said:
not every game in b1 get a ump in the a turf & nil in the b turf !!
wdca 2 in a turf & 1 in the b turf so why go backwards !! it will be like playing b mats no ump & plenty of disputed dissen & dissent

I care to differ, it would be most unusual for at least one umpire not to officiate in a North B1 game. I think it has happened twice or maybe 3 times in 3 years that I know of.

BigCoq;345728 said:
Sour grapes perhaps?
we have moved on!

How dissapointing people leaving the competition over a rule that most likley will apply to other comps!!! what happened, happened people, just need to move on! For gods sake wickets have been dug up for years in all competitions, yes it is dissopointing and digraceful that someone would actully do this! but there is nothing that can be done about it after it has happened!

BigCoq;345728 said:
Sour grapes perhaps?
we have moved on!

How dissapointing people leaving the competition over a rule that most likley will apply to other comps!!! what happened, happened people, just need to move on! For gods sake wickets have been dug up for years in all competitions, yes it is dissopointing and digraceful that someone would actully do this! but there is nothing that can be done about it after it has happened!

QUOTE=cash game;345250]The Monday of the Semi Final after pitch got dug up was probably the best condition that the Angliss Pitch had been in before the grand final then what youv'e prepared this year[/QUOTE]

**********Blah Blah Blah Blah***************
Can you shut Up? Please.

QUOTE=cash game;345250]The Monday of the Semi Final after pitch got dug up was probably the best condition that the Angliss Pitch had been in before the grand final then what youv'e prepared this year[/QUOTE]

**********Blah Blah Blah Blah***************
Can you shut Up? Please.

cash game;345634 said:
I was just happy to finally see someoneone know what they were doing for once at angliss when the grand final pitch was prepared unlike the rubbish you dished out during the year.

Grounds Keeper Willy would probably prepare a better pitch than you

***********Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah**************
Stop your crying..........you lost GF. :)

cash game;345634 said:
I was just happy to finally see someoneone know what they were doing for once at angliss when the grand final pitch was prepared unlike the rubbish you dished out during the year.

Grounds Keeper Willy would probably prepare a better pitch than you

Giveitup;345963 said:

Dear Give it up or should it be turn it up?

Obviously you are not a educated man as the only replies we get from you are Blah Blah Blah, so i will try keep my response simple as possible so you can understand it.

If you read my previous post i was not crying about the grand final i was actually applauding to finally see a good pitch prepared at Angliss for the grand final, unlike the garbage dished out previously during the year from a bloke who clearly is just a sunday gardner who calls himself a curator.

I dont know which is more rubbish the stuff you write on here or the pitches your fuzzy bear friend wait there prepares at Angliss.

I hope this as simple as possible for you to understand? until next time

Giveitup;345963 said:

Obviously you are not a educated man as the only replies we get from you are Blah Blah Blah, so i will try keep my response simple as possible so you can understand it.

If you read my previous post i was not crying about the grand final i was actually applauding to finally see a good pitch prepared at Angliss for the grand final, unlike the garbage dished out previously during the year from a bloke who clearly is just a sunday gardner who calls himself a curator.

I dont know which is more rubbish the stuff you write on here or the pitches your fuzzy bear friend wait there prepares at Angliss.

jay dee;345651 said:
apprently they are playing cricket in iraq,

what a tool grow up with comments like that you deserve all the crap coming your way:(

jay dee;345651 said:
apprently they are playing cricket in iraq,

what a tool grow up with comments like that you deserve all the crap coming your way:(

cash game;346215 said:

obviously you are a coward, everyone knows who i am but you won't give ya name out will ya... you probably still sleep with the light on to.. and you lose grand finals... HAHAHAHAHAHA

cash game;346215 said:

obviously you are a coward, everyone knows who i am but you won't give ya name out will ya... you probably still sleep with the light on to.. and you lose grand finals... HAHAHAHAHAHA

roosters hack;346311 said:
Thats the million dollar question buddy.....good things come to those that wait, so i'm told. :D

G'day Rooster Hack

Ran into the Big Coq on Sunday and its good to here you guys are being proactive with recruiting and working to tie up a coach from a current VTCA North A1 team. He also tells me that another club which I wont name are having a crack at one of your quality young batsmen. Hope for your sake you can keep him. Looks like the traditional St Andrews v Altona Roosters (Yarra Bapts) rivalry will continue for a few more years.

roosters hack;346311 said:
Thats the million dollar question buddy.....good things come to those that wait, so i'm told. :D

G'day Rooster Hack

Ran into the Big Coq on Sunday and its good to here you guys are being proactive with recruiting and working to tie up a coach from a current VTCA North A1 team. He also tells me that another club which I wont name are having a crack at one of your quality young batsmen. Hope for your sake you can keep him. Looks like the traditional St Andrews v Altona Roosters (Yarra Bapts) rivalry will continue for a few more years.

wait there;346230 said:

no one cares what ya name is mate, people just want you produce a decent deck for once not the usual crap you keep dishing out.

wait there;346230 said:

no one cares what ya name is mate, people just want you produce a decent deck for once not the usual crap you keep dishing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back