Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Inside man,

Mate the only thing wrong with melton centrals is there loud mouth president chris hulett. The comp would be alot better off without him and without any melton sides in the comp.

inside man;207670 said:
Check out Melton Souths web site, they have had a go back at Melton Centrals http://mspscc.com/

Does anyone know what is going on with those 2 clubs??

i can help a little......

1. melton south have heats the size of peas and dont want to play good hard cricket agains other clubs 1st but are happy to flog other teams 2nds.

2. melton centrals are almost as weak as south because the will find anythng to cry about on their web site, wether it be bad umpires (they seem to get all the bad calls), teams sledgeing their golden boys or bad pitchs that they get when it ges a little tough for their turf team.

in the end i think both clubs have a point on their web sites.... south should play turf and centrals presented them selfs with a premiership they didnt win (hahaha how pethetic). :p

inside man;207592 said:
borntigerfan,

Correct lets hear about some other clubs, you are obvisiouly a st andrews player, get some of your team mates to sign up and start posting. l've had enough of the congs for a while.

Lets hear what is happening at Roosters, St Johns, Melt Centrals, Melton Sth etc. With what is posted on Melton Centrals web site, surely someone should know what is going on between Centrals & Melt Sth. Lets hear about it.

Rumours l've heard that need confirmation
- Roosters are getting rid of their coach
- Evans junior is going back to Melton subbies next season
- Evans senior is retiring after this season
- St Andrews are trying to get O'Toole back
- Altona Sports are thinking about playing turf next season
- Laverton D Gr & Druids C Gr are stacking their sides with their turf players

rumour about rooster coach is fact. players from a couple of other wsucca clubs have been asked if they want the job. alot of back stabbing at the roosters and not sure who in their right mind will want the job??? not after the way they are treating the curent coach and seeking another coach b4 the season is over.:confused:

...1short you are correct...... the rumour is true. But it doesnt say much about the boys down there when they are trying to replace a captain/coach before seasons end. It isn't right and I commend the bloke for sticking around while his future has already been decided. If the wins arn't on the board then the finger points straight to the coach...that's life unfortunatley.....but anyone who is openly poaching players from other clubs to coach and bad mouthing the current coach might want to think about what damage they are doing to the reputation of their club at present:confused:

Roosters at the moment arn't united and it doesnt sit right with many people.
1st side should make finals so why dont we wait till then to finally judge the guys performance. Anything can happen come finals and it only takes 1 bad day from the top clubs together with a Roosters good day and they could find themselves in the Grandfinal. Im sure everyone will be jumping on the coaches ban wagon....I can promise you that.
Im also confident, but sorry to say, that this will probably not happen....nothing wrong with wishfull thinking!!!!!!!!:)

kool;207678 said:
Inside man,

Mate the only thing wrong with melton centrals is there loud mouth president chris hulett. The comp would be alot better off without him and without any melton sides in the comp.

Kool,

You are right about their president, l get on well with some of their players and they are embarrassed about what he puts on their web site. We need clubs from different areas, but l wouldn't shed any tears if Melton Centrals left this association and in fact, l believe the association would be better off without them.

1short is also right, it's alright for Melt Cent players to sledge the opposition, but as soon as they cop it back, they start crying. And when they loose, they blame poor umpiring decisions, the pitch was wet etc. Does anyone know their postal address, l might send them up a carton of kleenex tissues.:p

inside man
all you have to do is leave it at the centrelink office or to your nearest cop shop

chris hullet says on his website that melton centrals is the benchmark of melton and is the best club in melton?

some can argue that! considering that they play in the churches comp, not vtca or even sub district.
centrals couldn't match it with clubs higher up
reading some of these posts you say he talks crap
that seem strue after his stupid website announcements

spot on to this comp being better without him. talks rubbish!

who cares bout the melton teams anyway, all they do is sook at anything they can, talk about the other teams

any1 know if points hav been decided for the e grade game yet st andrews vs footscray ana?

Roosters new coach is Chris Smith and Danny taylor is going back and also sonny brown is also going to move clubs

plz confirm or deny

Chris Smith is a time bomb waiting to go off.......Coach I wouldn't think so!

Danny Taylor gun cricketer.....great addition to the club!

Sonny Brown..........Nothing to right home about! 2's player. Does anyone know why he would want to move onto Roosters when they are on the rise at Congs. Previous posts suggest he was sooking up cause he doesnt get a game in the 1's.

*************BREAKING NEWS****************
I also heard tonight that a familiar face was coming back in James Morris.Can anyone confirm? Apparently as Captain......... heard this only hours ago. May be rubbish cause he is at Congs and will play finals. So I couldn't imagine this happening.

Sonny Brown..........Nothing to right home about! 2's player. Does anyone know why he would want to move onto Roosters when they are on the rise at Congs. Previous posts suggest he was sooking up cause he doesnt get a game in the 1's.

I mean "Nothing to write home about". My mistake, shouldn't post after a couple of beers and a hotdog. ;)

Giveitup;208229 said:

I mean "Nothing to write home about". My mistake, shouldn't post after a couple of beers and a hotdog. ;)
Give it up,

I know how that feels:D

S. Brown can't be as bad as everyone is making him out to be, he has taken a load of wickets in a couple of games. Nearly more than the other two opening bowlers, so why is he playing in the 2's?

I have heard that he is the one getting married this week and that J.Morris is going to captain the Roosters. Chris Smith will be the next coach of the Roosters, not sure if he will be a playing coach or not but that hasn't been decided yet.

I have also heard that M. (POTS) Nolton is leaving Roosters and looking at going to the Congs?

Can anyone confirm this?

Should be an interesting round this week, there could be a big upset with a few of the Congs one's players choosing to go to a wedding, not as strong as they normally are........
How can you have a wedding during the season, sorry Sonny that's just not cricket|@ .........

Don't belive eveything you read. Brown is a good bowler.@|

You don't get married in cricket season if you play cricket, that's just plain stupid. :p

Also heard the rumour about Morris, not sure if it is true, because he is a top order bat with Congs and they can only get better and anyway, l'm pretty sure he came to them from Roosters.:confused:

Says alot about a club if they are actively pursuing other people to coach them next season when they are in the finals. They have asked 3 people from 3 different clubs to coach them next season. Will they sack McCarthy if he wins the flag. I bet not!!!!!

Smith coaching |@

Wait there!!........Sonny is the one getting married...REALLY.....Thanks for the update. Maybe that explains why he plays 2's.... Bad move Sonny|@

Come on too all those guys who post on here about Congs. You must know whats going on down there!!!!!
James Morris leaving Congs... If so, is he still playing with them through finals? Sounds very sudden if you ask me, it has trouble written all over it.

Inside Man..Yes James Morris did originally come from Roosters. Would be a handy inclusion to the side next year.

I didnt hear about POTS leaving but I wouldnt be too worried about this rumour I think he is very happy where he is.

I think your correct in saying that there may be an upset. Roosters should be favourites to win this weekend if Congs are not at full strengh. It would be a real moral booster for Roosters going into finals.:)

Giveitup;208294 said:
Wait there!!........Sonny is the one getting married...REALLY.....Thanks for the update. Maybe that explains why he plays 2's.... Bad move Sonny|@

Come on too all those guys who post on here about Congs. You must know whats going on down there!!!!!
James Morris leaving Congs... If so, is he still playing with them through finals? Sounds very sudden if you ask me, it has trouble written all over it.

Inside Man..Yes James Morris did originally come from Roosters. Would be a handy inclusion to the side next year.

I didnt hear about POTS leaving but I wouldnt be too worried about this rumour I think he is very happy where he is.

I think your correct in saying that there may be an upset. Roosters should be favourites to win this weekend if Congs are not at full strengh. It would be a real moral booster for Roosters going into finals.:)

Giveitup. Usually only jump on when someone gives me the heads up about the crap on the site.

To answer the questions.

S Brown getting Married this week. Turf side has been affected but some blokes have decided to play cricket instead of attend the wedding.

J Morris, gone from the club, rumour is to captain Roosters.

There could be an upset on the cards, anything is possible in the game of cricket.

One thing for certain is though, the Congs will be at full strength come finals.

it amazes me however that no one on the site knows who is out of the side, wouldnt it be funny if they were E grade players??? Offocurse this isnt the case but it would be funny.

S Brown will not play for Roosters next year. Once your a Cong your a Cong for good. No one from the group will play against the Congs because the players love the club to much.

I have been away for a while, whats going on down the Western Highway with those clowns, both Melton sides??? Im guessing they are after bragging rights on who got their sisters pregnant, the Dad or the uncle... or who can cheat Centrelink out of more money?

Seriously, the assoc really needs to crack down on these to melton clubs. They are disgracing not only themselves but also the association they are part of.

frankiej;206307 said:
we all know that there r 2 or 3 sides that should be up in turf and to make the turf grade competitive roosters has to drop 1 of there sides, i think that teams should look at the bigger picture rather than them just trying to get flags in lower grades like druids c grade, half of which played for heights 1s last year, and would probably rival most turf teams, druids best players i mean.
also any word on the points debarkle, meeting was a week ago, they should hav made decision by now

You Goose half of eleven is 5.5 not 2 which is how many of heights former 1s have played for Druids. One of who has only made one fifty this year. You also failed to mention the 2 guys that have never played cricket in their lives that have played or the 6 guys that have been playing that havent played cricket for a few years.

inside man;207592 said:
borntigerfan,

Correct lets hear about some other clubs, you are obvisiouly a st andrews player, get some of your team mates to sign up and start posting. l've had enough of the congs for a while.

Lets hear what is happening at Roosters, St Johns, Melt Centrals, Melton Sth etc. With what is posted on Melton Centrals web site, surely someone should know what is going on between Centrals & Melt Sth. Lets hear about it.

Rumours l've heard that need confirmation
- Roosters are getting rid of their coach
- Evans junior is going back to Melton subbies next season
- Evans senior is retiring after this season
- St Andrews are trying to get O'Toole back
- Altona Sports are thinking about playing turf next season
- Laverton D Gr & Druids C Gr are stacking their sides with their turf players

As Said previously some Druids players have played turf before but if you look at Results Vault anyone who has performed this year has played every game for the C grade so we cant be stacking the side they are regular players plus Druids Ones are still a chance to make finals why would they wreck that chance to possibly when a c grade flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back