Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Nathan;273125 said:
Hi one short and billy bowden is it well what more can i say we learn more and more about ppl from this blog website i reckon lets play game who can find out who the cowards are which one short and billy bowden because apprently we cant have average cricketers in this comp what can i say i admire to be these types of people you both pathetic ppl who cant tell me chris or gristy or anyone one you wanna have dig to their face but i can tell you what goes around comes around and every dog gets their day

No lets get a few thing straight Nathan. I never bagged you for being an average cricketer. Matter of fact is that most of the cricketers in our comp are average to good. All I said was that the roosters did not recruit any gun cricketers (someone with the Daniel Temby, Mick O'Toole talent) to assist them in winning a flag this year. Like yourself Nathan, Gristy and Chris are average cricketers who have a go but unfortunately lack the talent to take the club to winning a flag.

After looking at teams picked for the first 3 rounds and looking at the talent of each team on mycricket.com.au, I think we can pencil in St Andrews, Melton Centrals and St Johns for the finals and I think 4th will be out of Roosters #1 or Congs.

Time to stand up this week Nathan and make some runs against Congs. THis game will tell us where you guys are at this year

Billy Bowden
Im a average cricket player in ur eyes but i know im lot better than what i had done at congs done well to be apart of some good teams that have had success u dont have to be good player not about all the runs or wickets u take about supporting 10 other blokes to help achive the result yes i do have to make a few runs this week their would nothing better to get few runs and i think you wrong about getting me chris and gristy it may well help to a flag u never know we might be able help take the next step from last season may not be on performaces but just helping a great group players belive more and help them achive but im looking forward to challange nxt saturday their is game evenly poised

Good comments Billy Bowden. You seem to make a lot of sense.
Keep up the good work.

So has anyone got some stats over the weekend?
Who made runs?
Who got wickets?

On Turf i mean

stumpy;273403 said:
So has anyone got some stats over the weekend?
Who made runs?
Who got wickets?

On Turf i mean

St Johns have smashed roosters #2 already
Melton Centrals, Roosters# 1 and Burnside all have tricky run chases to get. Go to mycricket.com.au customise your sheet to the WSUCCA page and you will see all the results stumpy

Good game at Angliss so far. Very tense, and probably not the most welcoming game, but I doubt anyone from either team (or any team in the association) expected any different.

We started poorly with the bat (getting run out for four wasn't exactly what the team needed from me), consolidated incredibly well, and then our tail fell in a heap that doesn't do their abilitiy with the bat any justice, for a second time running. Guess it's bound to happen with a new team, and a bunch of young blokes though.

Burnside opened aggressively, sending Wayne in to open. I'm assuming to knock off as many runs as possible. He was dropped before he'd scored, and then the other opener was caught in the covers off of a noball (opening the batting and getting run out, then taking a wicket off a no ball - I couldn't have committed two worse cricketing sins in a day!). I'm confident if we take our chances, and bowl with a little more discipline, we can wrap it up.

that's my half arsed wrap up.

MV!;273563 said:
Good game at Angliss so far. Very tense, and probably not the most welcoming game, but I doubt anyone from either team (or any team in the association) expected any different.

We started poorly with the bat (getting run out for four wasn't exactly what the team needed from me), consolidated incredibly well, and then our tail fell in a heap that doesn't do their abilitiy with the bat any justice, for a second time running. Guess it's bound to happen with a new team, and a bunch of young blokes though.

Burnside opened aggressively, sending Wayne in to open. I'm assuming to knock off as many runs as possible. He was dropped before he'd scored, and then the other opener was caught in the covers off of a noball (opening the batting and getting run out, then taking a wicket off a no ball - I couldn't have committed two worse cricketing sins in a day!). I'm confident if we take our chances, and bowl with a little more discipline, we can wrap it up.

that's my half arsed wrap up.

MV

You finished your wrap with the word arse. You better watch out as any swearing is not allowed at Caroline Springs and they might kick you out the club like they kicked all the Burnside players out. Speaking to the Burnside players, you cant swear and you cant even buy alcahole at your club. So MV it might be best you keep quiet

Nathan;273299 said:
Billy Bowden
Im a average cricket player in ur eyes but i know im lot better than what i had done at congs done well to be apart of some good teams that have had success u dont have to be good player not about all the runs or wickets u take about supporting 10 other blokes to help achive the result yes i do have to make a few runs this week their would nothing better to get few runs and i think you wrong about getting me chris and gristy it may well help to a flag u never know we might be able help take the next step from last season may not be on performaces but just helping a great group players belive more and help them achive but im looking forward to challange nxt saturday their is game evenly poised

Are you speaking English?
Mate ever used a ,.:;"'/?!() before?
It makes life easier when trying to read the VD that you post!:(:cool:

Billy Bowden;273724 said:
MV

You finished your wrap with the word arse. You better watch out as any swearing is not allowed at Caroline Springs and they might kick you out the club like they kicked all the Burnside players out. Speaking to the Burnside players, you cant swear and you cant even buy alcahole at your club. So MV it might be best you keep quiet

Funny post. What is the story going around the traps? I don't mean that in an inflammatory way. I'm legitimately interested as to whats been said.

MV!;274007 said:
Funny post. What is the story going around the traps? I don't mean that in an inflammatory way. I'm legitimately interested as to whats been said.

Apparently the story out there is that the Caroline Springs committee is all women and there major focus is on the juniour teams. The committee were really upset after last years grand final because some players showed a bit of frustration and let a couple of f bombs go. The senior players felt the women over reacted, didn't support the senior teams and therefore had form a new club. The players were also frustrated that they couldn't have a couple of beers after the game as Caroline Springs were against selling of alcahole.

There's only one truth in that. And that's the executive is made up of women. The general committee is 5 men, 5 women. Oh, and that our primary concern is junior development and integration- not too many 6 year old clubs that would have any other priority though.

I don't mean to push, but did you hear this from A- Mats or Turf grade players?

MV!;274077 said:
There's only one truth in that. And that's the executive is made up of women. The general committee is 5 men, 5 women. Oh, and that our primary concern is junior development and integration- not too many 6 year old clubs that would have any other priority though.

I don't mean to push, but did you hear this from A- Mats or Turf grade players?

mixture of both

Cheers. Just interesting to see what reasons are being bandied around, and by who. Don't mean to come off any other way.

But hey, i'm sure there'll be heaps of rumours and conjecture that floats around this year about what happened. Especially if both teams take a while to find their feet. Just keep in the back of your mind that no club voluntarily lets go of a team worth of players that has given them four premierships (regardless of what grade) without a having a pretty good reason. Hope people are switched on enough to keep that in the back of their mind!

My first time in the forum. Its good to see more teams in the turf competition anyway, hopefully its competitive as it should be

MV!;274085 said:
Cheers. Just interesting to see what reasons are being bandied around, and by who. Don't mean to come off any other way.

But hey, i'm sure there'll be heaps of rumours and conjecture that floats around this year about what happened. Especially if both teams take a while to find their feet. Just keep in the back of your mind that no club voluntarily lets go of a team worth of players that has given them four premierships (regardless of what grade) without a having a pretty good reason. Hope people are switched on enough to keep that in the back of their mind![/QUOTE]
happens more often than people know...new clubs, shifts in power base and personality clashes!! I'm sure in the long run the area is big enough for two very strong clubs...best of luck to both clubs.:D

wait there!!!;273801 said:
Are you speaking English?
Mate ever used a ,.:;"'/?!() before?
It makes life easier when trying to read the VD that you post!:(:cool:

HaHaHa! Your not wrong there,I couldn't understand any of that rubbish either.

hussler;274541 said:
HaHaHa! Your not wrong there,I couldn't understand any of that rubbish either.

Its great to see people talking about cricket and what's going on in the competition! Try reading it slowly

Arm like a Leg;274624 said:
Its great to see people talking about cricket and what's going on in the competition! Try reading it slowly

Try reading it slowly!!!!!! How about we write it so we can read it!

If you can't spell fair enough, i'll put 2 and 2 together and work it out but that is just terrible, I can understand what my 6 month old baby is saying better then that!

I think Nathan deserves a red card for bringing this forum into disrepute:confused::confused:

Arm like a Leg;274624 said:

Nup, still agree with wait there, its VD,go back to school hahaha.....

Great work hussler... I have to go back to school, because YOU can't read nathan's blog!
Not being from the same club, i dont really share an interest, but... i could clearly read what he had to say (all be it... read slowly) without the need to make conversation, just by solely trying to take the piss by someones typing.
It seems evident, that you aren't a good cricketer and you spend your time crowded around a computer 24/7. Get a life outside your computer!
Stick with it moonie! I don't play for roosters, but i've known him for a long enough time to know that he is not a bad cricketer and that he is more than capable of knocking up big scores and hurting teams when it counts.
Lets try to stick to talking about some cricket and leaving the childish shit aside!

Signed,
You wish you knew!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back