Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Thank you
i would like to know ur true identity but i have say thank you for words and i just hope i can deliver a couple of scores for you...

Arm like a Leg;275201 said:
Great work hussler... I have to go back to school, because YOU can't read nathan's blog!
Not being from the same club, i dont really share an interest, but... i could clearly read what he had to say (all be it... read slowly) without the need to make conversation, just by solely trying to take the piss by someones typing.
It seems evident, that you aren't a good cricketer and you spend your time crowded around a computer 24/7. Get a life outside your computer!
Stick with it moonie! I don't play for roosters, but i've known him for a long enough time to know that he is not a bad cricketer and that he is more than capable of knocking up big scores and hurting teams when it counts.
Lets try to stick to talking about some cricket and leaving the childish shit aside!

Signed,
You wish you knew!!!

The back to school crack wasnt intended for you it was for Nathan to read,i can read your posts! What evidence do you have about cricket ability?No doubt if you have played churches all your life you cant be any good?To finish off ive only just started this computer crap you nerd!!!!

Mate yes we all knew its for me but this pretty sad ur talking bout my post its pretty sad u wanna talk about that i just find it funny just shows how much of life you have mate just remember its a site to talk about cricket !!!

Nathan;275306 said:
Mate yes we all knew its for me but this pretty sad ur talking bout my post its pretty sad u wanna talk about that i just find it funny just shows how much of life you have mate just remember its a site to talk about cricket !!!

HaHaHa that is funny,jesus is lord brother!

Nathan;275306 said:

Well done Moons all ways good when you not only talk the talk but walk the walk. I would rather have a good average cricketer with heart than a egotistical FigJam with massive wraps doing average things.some people need to have good hard look at themselves.
I see Melton pea hearts South still cleaning up in A Matts WoW what legends you are thanks for creating the bye!
congrats to Centrals,St Johns,Burnside,Roosters.
Daniel was awsome StJohns have to be favorites with Hutchy very handy,Trent honest but not deadly. A good keeper. They have the right mix to trouble all sides big question mark would have to be there bowling just Honest make a good score and u have a good chance. good to see the roosters in the winners circle a couple of bats getting amongst it Moons & Chris have proven to be good pick ups we have a Keeper first time in five years Pup was the part time keeper and got 3/13 good 2 see ya get the pill pup ur all quality champ. Chris gives us balance very handy. Cheers!!!
good luck all enjoy ur cricket go hard or go home!!!!!

lucky;275513 said:
we all know that the churches is starvin.. praise the lord!!

Fish and a loaf of bread for Tea enough to go around for every one.Amen!:D

Haha, absolutely spot on about Melton 'Pea heart' South! Everyone seems more than happy with them for causing a bye
Looks like there are going to be some ripper games this round. St Andrews vs Melton Centrals should be a thriller.
Good to see you get a few runs moonie... Against the old side too!

yeah the moonster performed very well under pressure from his old team....was sad not to hear a peep from One Short I really missy his ramblings on how the roosters are selfish and ruining the comp!! it's great to see posters put the pressure on South as they are blitzing on the mats...apparently they have given the comp a promise to come up next season!!:D

just want to no.. is mick callus any good? i've heard a few things about him

I cant believe this comp. St. andrews have been put up to A grade when we have just gone up to B grade from C last year. Yes we won all three games but 2 were very close and 1 by 100 but the other side still made 270. Yet Melton sth play a grade each year and score 300 plus most weeks when they should clearly be up in turf grade. It happened last year with driids and now Sth are getting away with it. This Comps committee should be ashamed of themselves to add to this we had no consultation from the league about it F%^&( DISGRACE!!!!!!

Not that most people wouldn't be aware of the impact on their clubs, but here is the general look of things...

Burnside Springs (A grade to B grade).
St.Andrews (B grade to A grade).
Vic/University (C grade to B grade).
Caroline Springs (B grade to C grade).
Footscray United (D grade to C grade).
Number of Teams in each grade will be: Turf (9), A (6), B (10), C (10), D (7), E (7).

Not particularly happy.

you are all concrete cricketers.. wake up to yourselves!!

Why dont you play real cricket?.. nuffy's!

lucky;276391 said:

Ahh Lucky what a sharp boy you must be.....take the time to read some of the past postings and you would know that is not quite the case!! but thanx for the positive feedback...good on ya champ!!:D

lucky;276391 said:

Lucky what happened mate did they drop you on a slab of concrete & ur still with us is that why they call u Lucky? Mate ur on the wrong site. Go back to the VTCA or SUbbies legeng who cares or r u from that GU comp a duck is a duck a fifty is a fifty were ever u play and a wicket is a wicket. Enjoying the game of cricket with a good bunch of blokes in a team enviroment is what its about comaraderies with one goal the flag.

lucky;276391 said:

Sorry lucky i forgot we play on turf! if you want to come & play & show us ur exquiset skills send me ur resume there is a mirror and some hair gel in it for ya.

wait there;276083 said:
just want to no.. is mick callus any good? i've heard a few things about him

Can play. Talks a good game and backs it up. Nice bloke for a beer with afterwards as well.

Was a good/best player in ordinary sides in good comps for a long time.

tcnthat;276498 said:
Can play. Talks a good game and backs it up. Nice bloke for a beer with afterwards as well.

Was a good/best player in ordinary sides in good comps for a long time.

what were his stats last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back