Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Hey billy my tips are
roosters 1 to win and win well due to show other teams we are force this season
i think st johns will win and i think its a game congs cant afford to loose but think st johns too strong even with just the tembys so boys have good record against the congs
kingy baps should good the points against the springs but that could be the upset of the round herd first hear
rooster 2 do have a tough challenge but funny things happen in cricket but i do think they are playing a real strong team but play and bat like they did last game and u never know good luck to all and fingers crossed with the weather

Well said nath and billy its now the crunchtime of the season theres some must win games coming up now that we're nearing the chrissy break. We {altona roosters one} have to keep playing good cricket, i also think its crunch time for teams like congs and burnside its so evenly poised this season you actually have to play a good solid full game week in week out to push for finals theres still nine teams with four spots up for grabs i reckon. Its taken me a few weeks to have yarn but i couldnt stand readin husslers crap what a cock lover, he should plug his computer in the bathroom and have a bath with it way to go lord of cricket. And if you must no pots has a bowling average of less than ten and leads the comp for wickets, How are you goin this year figjam? i mean hussler

weapons05/06;286589 said:
adam(boofa)collins enough of the bagging i think its fair every 1 knows who u are.........:p

plays 2's at digman and is the captian..........

and wait there is trent luckhurst..........

weapon 05/06, thanks for your post, you obv on here a fair bit and know who these gooses are, thankyou. funny thing is i dont give a rats arse who they are, just cant stand people giving shit for no reason.......... when they are not even in our comp, anyway, back to cricket- someone put a call out to mick callus- aust needs a spinner in adelaide this weekend, he is a wicket taker pure and simple & surely ahead of horiwitz in the peeking order- if horiwitz gets in the squad without even being in the nsw team, we have some serious issuses in this country. f#$% at my pace i might even qualify. go roosters this week good luck all- late cut- i love you mate, even though u would bang richo!

Pots;287224 said:
weapon 05/06, thanks for your post, you obv on here a fair bit and know who these gooses are, thankyou. funny thing is i dont give a rats arse who they are, just cant stand people giving shit for no reason.......... when they are not even in our comp, anyway, back to cricket- someone put a call out to mick callus- aust needs a spinner in adelaide this weekend, he is a wicket taker pure and simple & surely ahead of horiwitz in the peeking order- if horiwitz gets in the squad without even being in the nsw team, we have some serious issuses in this country. f#$% at my pace i might even qualify. go roosters this week good luck all- late cut- i love you mate, even though u would bang richo!

i am the man who brings every 1 undone...........:eek:

cheers

latecut99;287040 said:
Well said nath and billy its now the crunchtime of the season theres some must win games coming up now that we're nearing the chrissy break. We {altona roosters one} have to keep playing good cricket, i also think its crunch time for teams like congs and burnside its so evenly poised this season you actually have to play a good solid full game week in week out to push for finals theres still nine teams with four spots up for grabs i reckon. Its taken me a few weeks to have yarn but i couldnt stand readin husslers crap what a cock lover, he should plug his computer in the bathroom and have a bath with it way to go lord of cricket. And if you must no pots has a bowling average of less than ten and leads the comp for wickets, How are you goin this year figjam? i mean hussler

hahahahahah,your a cluey one aren't you??????If you really must know ive got more wickets than him in less games+got more runs,which wouldnt be hard,now that i know his name, u give up RAT!!!!!!!!!!!How are u goin superstar??????:eek:

hussler;287644 said:
hahahahahah,your a cluey one aren't you??????If you really must know ive got more wickets than him in less games+got more runs,which wouldnt be hard,now that i know his name, u give up RAT!!!!!!!!!!!How are u goin superstar??????:eek:

wow talking yourself up now..............''ive got more wickets than him''.........gold......and in less games............bahahahahaha

i dont think that your a goose........or a rat.........they are words that cowards use........

i just recon you were a kid at school who sat at the front of the classroom and who got picked on the most and now that your older you have the balls hiding behind a computer screen to let loose on unsuspecting bigcricket followers/users...........

grow up..........:p

weapons05/06;287694 said:
wow talking yourself up now..............''ive got more wickets than him''.........gold......and in less games............bahahahahaha

i dont think that your a goose........or a rat.........they are words that cowards use........

i just recon you were a kid at school who sat at the front of the classroom and who got picked on the most and now that your older you have the balls hiding behind a computer screen to let loose on unsuspecting bigcricket followers/users...........

grow up..........:p

You'd know all about spruikin(3 weeks ago on subbies+the rest)hahahaha wot a passenger you have been!!!! "12thMAN" you cant count that sh1t lol.........Gathering by the amount of posts u make,I aint the one sittin behind the computer all day mouse!!!!haha:D

hussler;287704 said:
You'd know all about spruikin(3 weeks ago on subbies+the rest)hahahaha wot a passenger you have been!!!! "12thMAN" you cant count that sh1t lol.........Gathering by the amount of posts u make,I aint the one sittin behind the computer all day mouse!!!!haha:D

Good work Boof, never mind your 100 posts in one month, and Weapons 1500 posts in 24 months!!! In two years you will be up to 2 and 1/2K posts at this rate.

How are the fairways at RS at the moment?

Anyone know what the thinking behind the curator deciding that covers shouldn't go down yesterday was?

Total joke. C/S and Kingybaps to play a one dayer next week. What happened with the rest of the round?

Lucky

I heard that you are the Curator at Angliss Reserve. If its true then what the f*ck are you doing this year. The pitches you have prepared have been nothing short than disgraceful. You should be ashamed of yourself when you put your hand out to be paid for your work. My Grand Mothers Backyard Veggie Patch looks better than the wickets you have dished up this year.

And what was the reason behined you not wanting the covers on the pitches on Friday night? Blind Freddy new it was going to rain. It is through your fault that 2 games had to called off today.

I think you need to start rolling the grass rather than smoking it Lucky. Resign if you are not up to the job.

Hats off to Altona Roosters! Played all day in the right spirit and it was a pleasure to play against them.
As for Pots... by far the pick of the bowlers mate. I love the way you go about your cricket.

Billy Bowden;287854 said:
Lucky

I heard that you are the Curator at Angliss Reserve. If its true then what the f*ck are you doing this year. The pitches you have prepared have been nothing short than disgraceful. You should be ashamed of yourself when you put your hand out to be paid for your work. My Grand Mothers Backyard Veggie Patch looks better than the wickets you have dished up this year.

And what was the reason behined you not wanting the covers on the pitches on Friday night? Blind Freddy new it was going to rain. It is through your fault that 2 games had to called off today.

I think you need to start rolling the grass rather than smoking it Lucky. Resign if you are not up to the job.

I understand your frustration,nobody likes getting washed out or play on crap decks, but in Luckys defence he didnt do the wickets this week cos he was interstate???

Arm like a Leg;287953 said:
Hats off to Altona Roosters! Played all day in the right spirit and it was a pleasure to play against them.
As for Pots... by far the pick of the bowlers mate. I love the way you go about your cricket.

cheers m8 really apprieacte that, we were missing pup, but think we bowled well as a team, wal stepped up, v v v unlucky. but in saying that, thought u guys- esp hayes and adam( who i knew were the keys ) batted very well, best opening partnership ive seen this year. great to see a game between our sides played in good spirits with a little banter mostly laughing at each other, compared to the past. really hope it stays that way in the future as well.
shame bout angliss game, i would be spewing if that was our game! Billy again you are always on the mark- you could of taken those words outa my mouth, not sure wats going on there, but those pitches are TERRIBLE.
Willy congs- fantasic performane bowling out st.johns for 90. very tight year

Billy Bowden;287854 said:
Lucky

your kidding mate

Lucky

Its forecated to rain on friday. Any chance the covers can be put on the pitches at Angliss so its possible to play on Saturday?

Billy Bowden;288234 said:
Lucky

Its forecated to rain on friday. Any chance the covers can be put on the pitches at Angliss so its possible to play on Saturday?

well when the wickets don't get covered thursday night, then it rains, and then you can't get on the wicket on the friday cos its too wet, would you put the covers on friday night on a wet wicket? obviously you don't have a clue as to what your talkin about

lucky;288140 said:
your kidding mate

i'll i know is Lucky, hussler bag our comp and the worst wickets in town are Anglers willy comp tracks they are pathetic how could u get good competitive game of cricket on those goat tracks lucky.........
the Rooster boys prepare there own wicket at altona green for no pay covers down on thursday roll on friday covers on again and another roll saturday morning get fairdinkum Anglers going from bad too worse.........
Altona meadows is a belter cause we care not for cash and we all played but anglers Disgraceful. I would like too know what were paying for exactly. surely garden gnomes give you better value......................
give the money back throw in the towel leave your cheap lame ass on the couch................
Churches have got good tracks knob jockies u should go take a look at Pennel, Altona Meadows.

BigCoq;288304 said:
i'll i know is Lucky, hussler bag our comp and the worst wickets in town are Anglers willy comp tracks they are pathetic how could u get good competitive game of cricket on those goat tracks lucky.........
the Rooster boys prepare there own wicket at altona green for no pay covers down on thursday roll on friday covers on again and another roll saturday morning get fairdinkum Anglers going from bad too worse.........
Altona meadows is a belter cause we care not for cash and we all played but anglers Disgraceful. I would like too know what were paying for exactly. surely garden gnomes give you better value......................
give the money back throw in the towel leave your cheap lame ass on the couch................
Churches have got good tracks knob jockies u should go take a look at Pennel, Altona Meadows.

well if your such as a hero why don't you godown and have a look at how much time goes into those wickets and then make a judgement.. covers don't get put down thursday night at angliss.. so when its wet on a friday you can't get on them .. hence i agree that when this is the case they're probably not going to be belters.. your not going to get a belter every week.. its turf cricket.. thats what happens.. its the weather.. and the willi comp wicket on that ground was struggling early doors due to the council renovating the wicket two weeks before the start of the year so their were bare patches.. as was the churches wicket.. but now the ANA wicket is playing well and their happy with it.. thats straight from the horses mouth.. so you concentrate on ya cricket and the wickets will get better.. remember that this is only the second season on those wickets since they were re-done

wait there;288291 said:
well when the wickets don't get covered thursday night, then it rains, and then you can't get on the wicket on the friday cos its too wet, would you put the covers on friday night on a wet wicket? obviously you don't have a clue as to what your talkin about

i know kingsville's wicket gets covered on friday nite, but ANA's wicket gets covered on thursday nite after training so u dont know what ur on about :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back