Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

TableDancer;288705 said:
1 turf player playing for churches U21's the rest were c grade hacks, like the whole WDCA comp

hahahahaahah "JOKE OF THE DAY" congrats!!!!!!!!:p

BigCoq;288711 said:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT...................................
Can St Andrews go all the way?
Is St Johns good enough?
Melton Centrals still capable without Cam?
Do Altona Roosters 1 have what it takes?
Is Burnside a two man show?
Who is the new look C/S any good players left?
Whats up at the Congs? R the boys towing the Callus line?
Will Kingy get over the hump & show us some vtca type fight please.
Will Roosters 2 cause any upsets??????????????
Stjohns & Standrews the best i have seen this year....................
Points go to St Andrews batting depth way superior & pace bowling superior...............

Can St Andrews go all the way? FRONT RUNNER
Is St Johns good enough?NO TEMBY'S NO ST. JOHN'S
Melton Centrals still capable without Cam?YES BUT NOT THIS YEAR
Do Altona Roosters 1 have what it takes?50/50
Is Burnside a two man show?DEFINATELY
Who is the new look C/S any good players left?I DONT THINK SO
Whats up at the Congs? R the boys towing the Callus line?RUMOUR...... CALLUS PLAYING INJURED
Will Kingy get over the hump & show us some vtca type fight please.NO FIGHT IN THIS DOG
Will Roosters 2 cause any upsets??????????????AHH NO
Stjohns & Standrews the best i have seen this year....................NOT FROM THE WEEKEND'S RESULTS
Points go to St Andrews batting depth way superior & pace bowling superior...............100% CORRECT

i know how to fix the problem with the turf wickets, go back to mats you hacks

wait there!!!;288675 said:
I have played on the wicket at Angliss and it played fine!!!!!
Let's not forget that the weather hasn't been the best and every ground is different (drainage etc...).

Let's give him a go, I'm sure the wickets will start to play a lot better from now on.

We should be directing our anger at why we have a bye in the turf grade!

Sorry pots I just don't think it's good for the comp!!!:mad:

Wait there - you absolutely sh1t on the last curator (Brett H), he was hopeless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

no point bringing my name up- if you check my post maybe 10-12 pages ago, i said bye in turf a stupid idea- very very stupid!. just said there is no reason why we would drop one of our sides when it benefits our club, thats the association fault/problem. One day common sense will be..........well common

Can St Andrews go all the way? KEN OATH
Is St Johns good enough?NO WAY
Melton Centrals still capable without Cam?HELL NO
Do Altona Roosters 1 have what it takes? WHATEVER IT TAKES THEY AINT GOT IT
Is Burnside a two man show? 2 AND A HALF
Who is the new look C/S any good players left? WOODEN SPOON
Whats up at the Congs? R the boys towing the Callus line? SLOWLY IMPROVING
Will Kingy get over the hump & show us some vtca type fight please.NO HUMP JUST A MASSIVE HOLE
Will Roosters 2 cause any upsets?????????????? WASTE OF A QUESTION
Stjohns & Standrews the best i have seen this year....................ST ANDREWS ONLY
Points go to St Andrews batting depth way superior & pace bowling superior...............100% RIGHT ON THE MONEY

stumpy;288949 said:
Can St Andrews go all the way? KEN OATH
Is St Johns good enough?NO WAY
Melton Centrals still capable without Cam?HELL NO
Do Altona Roosters 1 have what it takes? WHATEVER IT TAKES THEY AINT GOT IT
Is Burnside a two man show? 2 AND A HALF
Who is the new look C/S any good players left? WOODEN SPOON
Whats up at the Congs? R the boys towing the Callus line? SLOWLY IMPROVING
Will Kingy get over the hump & show us some vtca type fight please.NO HUMP JUST A MASSIVE HOLE
Will Roosters 2 cause any upsets?????????????? WASTE OF A QUESTION
Stjohns & Standrews the best i have seen this year....................ST ANDREWS ONLY
Points go to St Andrews batting depth way superior & pace bowling superior...............100% RIGHT ON THE MONEY

You St Andrews w@nkers must be a gun side???????Hope u win flag this year+try your luck in Willy comp next year,just to see if ya go better than rams did after they made finals in wsucca,they never won a game following year in wdca.................dont give me that sh1t yous are same standard as wdca????????Not even close!!!!!!!:eek:

come down anytime ud like hussler and hav a look, i rekon we hav at least half the a turf sides covered, prolly not as good as wyndhamvale, but be very close against the other top 4 sides, bowling at pennell this week, hoping for a good win again

StAndrewsman;289545 said:
come down anytime ud like hussler and hav a look, i rekon we hav at least half the a turf sides covered, prolly not as good as wyndhamvale, but be very close against the other top 4 sides, bowling at pennell this week, hoping for a good win again

I'm a bit tied up on saturdays,I'd give ya the bottom 2 or 3 sides but after that yous would be pushin sh1t up hill 2 win 1...............I've seen the standard+know heaps of guys who play in wsucca who play 1's,who weren't up to 1's in wdca???????:(

hussler;289590 said:
I'm a bit tied up on saturdays,I'd give ya the bottom 2 or 3 sides but after that yous would be pushin sh1t up hill 2 win 1...............I've seen the standard+know heaps of guys who play in wsucca who play 1's,who weren't up to 1's in wdca???????:([/

Hussler, Hussler, Hussler

You must be board again and therefore you go back to your boring life of bagging our comp again. Isn't your boyfriend Wait There sucking you off enough at night so you have to get on your computer and bag our clubs and players again. As said in the past, who cares if some of your clubs are better. We have a good competative competition with some very good cricketers. We will continue to have a strong competative comp for many years to come. Like I said previously I think you need to just worry about your comp being more even and not the same club buying their flags each year. If you spend all your time on this site bagging our comp then your boyfriend Wait There will probably have to go elsewhere for his evening pleasure.

Have a Good Day

Billy Bowden;289611 said:
hussler;289590 said:
I'm a bit tied up on saturdays,I'd give ya the bottom 2 or 3 sides but after that yous would be pushin sh1t up hill 2 win 1...............I've seen the standard+know heaps of guys who play in wsucca who play 1's,who weren't up to 1's in wdca???????:([/

You must be board again and therefore you go back to your boring life of bagging our comp again. Isn't your boyfriend Wait There sucking you off enough at night so you have to get on your computer and bag our clubs and players again. As said in the past, who cares if some of your clubs are better. We have a good competative competition with some very good cricketers. We will continue to have a strong competative comp for many years to come. Like I said previously I think you need to just worry about your comp being more even and not the same club buying their flags each year. If you spend all your time on this site bagging our comp then your boyfriend Wait There will probably have to go elsewhere for his evening pleasure.

Have a Good Day

YEP,your dead right,your pretty smart 4 a kiwi????? Sucked in again NUFFO:D

i thought that u werent picked for this game hussler, so u could come down and watch some quality bowling, ull change ur mind about our comp when u see us play

hussler;289450 said:
You St Andrews w@nkers must be a gun side???????Hope u win flag this year+try your luck in Willy comp next year,just to see if ya go better than rams did after they made finals in wsucca,they never won a game following year in wdca.................dont give me that sh1t yous are same standard as wdca????????Not even close!!!!!!!:eek:

you are obv a complete moron with an I.Q under 40 ( thats the way im leaning!) or just wana piss people off. when did anyone on this site, from our comp ,say that our 1's sides are better than the 1's in your comp? I dont remember one person. again, the difference between your comp and state level, and our comp and state level is pretty much the same- AGAIN YOU SPAS TIC, WE ARE ALL PARK CRICKETERS! and further more, i hear from educated people, that your top teams are better than ours- CONGRATULATIONS. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT- we know you plays 2nds in your comp big boy, once again your comments mean.................... SHIT! grow up, get a life. im guessing the reason u post so much on another association's site is that......... on your site, they know you are a SPAS TIC, and they laugh at you ;)

Why do you all good people get reeled in by that junior called Hussler, and waste your time responding to his rubbish.

I bet that if we all do not respond to any rubbish he writes, he will eventually leave.

Anyway he will be receiving a suspension very soon from here, as it has been brought to our attention that the volume of abuse generated here has reached a level that can no longer be tolerated.

Good Cricket To All

TableDancer;288705 said:
1 turf player playing for churches U21's the rest were c grade hacks, like the whole WDCA comp

StAndrewsman;289545 said:

Pots;289826 said:
you are obv a complete moron with an I.Q under 40 ( thats the way im leaning!) or just wana piss people off. when did anyone on this site, from our comp ,say that our 1's sides are better than the 1's in your comp? I dont remember one person. again, the difference between your comp and state level, and our comp and state level is pretty much the same- AGAIN YOU SPAS TIC, WE ARE ALL PARK CRICKETERS! and further more, i hear from educated people, that your top teams are better than ours- CONGRATULATIONS. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT- we know you plays 2nds in your comp big boy, once again your comments mean.................... SHIT! grow up, get a life. im guessing the reason u post so much on another association's site is that......... on your site, they know you are a SPAS TIC, and they laugh at you ;)

So much 4 not answering my posts..wot was it.... 2 days hahaha couldnt help yourself ya nerd!!!!!Heres just a couple of examples 4 ya???u know sh1t about me,dont believe everything u read on here champ,cant trust everyone on here??:eek:

hussler;289858 said:
So much 4 not answering my posts..wot was it.... 2 days hahaha couldnt help yourself ya nerd!!!!!Heres just a couple of examples 4 ya???u know sh1t about me,dont believe everything u read on here champ,cant trust everyone on here??:eek:

u still a di ck , and nothings gona change that;)

Billy Bowden;289611 said:
hussler;289590 said:

Have a Good Day

yea true that, true! gee you should do stand up i reckon, your a crack up

St. Andrews just out classed altona roosters2, with Draper at his face melting best... (faster then anyone in WDCA)

Maybe foxy should stick to pouring piss at the star, or spending his weekends in Kyabram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back