Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Lucky Foxy is a good bloke. Lucky he does other things on the field rather than just bat. I enjoy playing cricket with Foxy. He is bloody funny.
I don't understand why people get on this forum and hang it on other blokes. Say it to their face on the field and leave it at that.

Pots;289875 said:
u still a di ck , and nothings gona change that;)

hahahahahaahhahahahahahahahaha good day 4 the roosters yesti:D.........."COCKADOODLEDOOOOOOOOOOO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

well done to melton yesterday, always hate to lose, but just a good game of cricket, alot of positives to take outa the game boys.- JB very good knock under pressure
well done to mick callus on your ton mate.
DWAYNE HEKE I LOVE YOU! 373!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lookout when he gets his body right, he will tear this comp apart, any grade, any bowlers, the kid is from another planet.
did i mention how much i hate the bye in turf? this week its gona shit me not playing

good knock to mick callus congrats... how did the 21s go this week?

TableDancer;289994 said:
St. Andrews just out classed altona roosters2, with Draper at his face melting best... (faster then anyone in WDCA)

quite correct tabledancer, it was a face melting performance, we had a bit too much of the jake the muss for roosters

got a bit of a test next week with congs but side is looking strong, hope i can get some runs this week, or at least do something

Another round down and some important wins for some clubs.

St Andrews absolutely smashed Roosters seconds. Excellent bowling perfomance by all and herd Draper bowled very quick. Would hate to be playing in the Roosters #2 team each week and loosing outright every second game. At this level you need to enjoy your cricket and at least be able to compete. You would hate to know each game you are going to loose. Would have been better to play A Matts where you would be more competative.

Good effort by Willy Congs. Well bated Mick Callus and a good team effort by Congs. Will be a great game this round against St Andrews. For St Johns it was the same old story of the Temby's and Murray having to carry the other 7 players.

Very good win by Melton Centrals over the Roosters #1. Though they have lost a few good players this year, they are still a very good competative side and will be there abouts at the end of the year. As for Roosters #1 you somed it up perfectly Pots. It was a good effort to get close and there are positives to come out of it for you, but on the other hand I hope all the players will be hurting like you as it is a loss and there will need to be improvements to reverse the result if you make the finals. Looking at the scorecard Roosters didn't get much from the top order.

Kingy Bapts had their first win of the year. I am sure they will be pleased with their win but it will be hard to get a guide as it was only against a very dissapointing Caroline Springs. Lots of Improvement needed by the Springs boys and big game for Kingy this week against St Johns to keep the winning momentum going.

Finally awsome effort by D Heke making 373 runs in Altona Roosters B Grade. Whether its Test Match cricket or F Grade mats 373 by one man is an excellent effort. I have to ask the question though why is he not playing in the Roosters #1 or #2 Turf sides and only playing B Matts.

Love to hear everyone elses feedback.

dwayne prob 23-24 now. Every year for last 5 years, he has major opperations all over his body,had a horrific car accident. think this is last year or maybe one more to go. he batted around 64 overs, 35 SIXES, 31 FOURS, & 39runs in ones and twos- VERY NICE BALANCE LOL.
this year think 3 rounds ago, the b matts were short,and he only had BOTH KNEE'S operated on less than 2 weeks before the game. he told them he could fill in and would only hit fours and sixes NO SINGLES- CANT RUN. they were chasing just over 200 in a one dayer- he made 162 not out and they made the runs in 20 overs! so he obv faced 60 balls.
hopforly his body gets stronger after xmas, i know he wants to come up. when he finally gets heathly- no more opps- LOOKOUT HE IS A FREAK.

well done to StAndrews awsome display by drapes hope my boys get something out of the game. would like to see some dogged determination from some. take a hit like gavin and walk taller.......
hope to find our feet next week & come back after xmas bigger and better might have to put the hard word on dwaynes aka (MR 373) doctors we are far from washed up need to find a batter or two then we can push sides...................

I felt our day in the field & bowling were very good keeping the A's to 260 when they have been getting 300's consistently it's a pity i cannt find batsmen to stand up.................

If anyone is getting a bad rap at there club and wants to play turf give BigCoq a hoi on the blower 1800 Biq Coq...................a free beer if you get more than 25.................................... jagger bom heaven for 50+ .......... P.S. if your a bowler forget it we have plenty.

even tho roosters 1 lost on the weekend there was alot we can take out the match.ground feilding was great.wal looked great with the bat.and the team showed heart to get as close as we got.even tho there was a handful of lbw maybe not out but thats cricket.
anyone that dosent rate altona roosters well think u dont know much about cricket!!
wal looking good with the bat
pots take bags of wickets
chrissy d bowling well
brain looking solid with the bat

well done to mick on ur ton this game .hayes and adam from melton looking great with the bat didnt look like getting hayes out till phammy ran him out(feilding superstar) muff from melton bowling same old shit and a ****er to boot

Found out the names who will be playing in the association team over the christmas break carnival. The Squad includes the following;

M Pipczak (St Andrews), C Armstrong (St Andrews), M Rhodes (St Andrews), R Hatty (St Andrews), A Hodgart (St Andrews), D Temby (St Johns), J Temby (St Johns), T Murray (St Johns), M Hayes (Melton Centrals), L Edwards (Melton South), R Schaefer (Burnside), B Cusick (Caroline Springs)

Apologise if I have left anyone out.

Billy Bowden;290653 said:
Found out the names who will be playing in the association team over the christmas break carnival. The Squad includes the following;

M Pipczak (St Andrews), C Armstrong (St Andrews), M Rhodes (St Andrews), R Hatty (St Andrews), A Hodgart (St Andrews), D Temby (St Johns), J Temby (St Johns), T Murray (St Johns), M Hayes (Melton Centrals), L Edwards (Melton South), R Schaefer (Burnside), B Cusick (Caroline Springs)

Knowone from Kingy or Roosters thats a little odd dont u think.
If Pup, Brian,Wal or Nolton counldnt make a contribution'to that side i'll go he.......
i'm sure there are some quality cricketers left at Kingy...................

did anyone from roosters or kingy turn up to the training, i didnt see them there, u cant get picked if u show no interest

BigCoq;290713 said:
Knowone from Kingy or Roosters thats a little odd dont u think.
If Pup, Brian,Wal or Nolton counldnt make a contribution'to that side i'll go he.......
i'm sure there are some quality cricketers left at Kingy...................

Kidding Yourself aren't ya. They're a class below those guys picked.

how will edwards from south go.. will he be able to bat on turf?

altonasJB;290617 said:
even tho roosters 1 lost on the weekend there was alot we can take out the match.ground feilding was great.wal looked great with the bat.and the team showed heart to get as close as we got.even tho there was a handful of lbw maybe not out but thats cricket.
anyone that dosent rate altona roosters well think u dont know much about cricket!!
chrissy d bowling well

well done to mick on ur ton this game .hayes and adam from melton looking great with the bat didnt look like getting hayes out till phammy ran him out(feilding superstar) muff from melton bowling same old shit and a ****er to boot

AltonasJB, batted very well yourself. Nearly got your side over the line, and (just quietly) i think a little unlucky, but that is cricket.
I do however, think you're wrong about murph. He's a top bowler, any team would love him. He has a red hot go in the field and cops as much as he dishes out and leaves it all on the field.
Try to have a beer with him next time after the game... He's a top bloke!
Congrats to Mick Callus as well!

altonasJB;290617 said:
chrissy d bowling well

AltonasJB, batted very well yourself. Nearly got your side over the line, and (just quietly) i think a little unlucky, but that is cricket.
I do however, think you're wrong about murph. He's a top bowler, any team would love him. He has a red hot go in the field and cops as much as he dishes out and leaves it all on the field.
Try to have a beer with him next time after the game... He's a top bloke!
Congrats to Mick Callus as well!

wait there;290747 said:

He is a good bat so he should go alright. He is the only decent player Melton South have. The rest of the players all a big bunch of Soft Cocks who think they are all gun players because they beat every other clubs seconds.

Melton South had 7 players in the U21 side on the weekend and they were all out for 60 on Sunday. Once again they chocked when they play against half decent opposition, just like in their past 2 Grand Finals against Caroline Springs.

wait there;290747 said:

He is a good bat so he should go alright. He is the only decent player Melton South have. The rest of the players all a big bunch of Soft Cocks who think they are all gun players because they beat every other clubs seconds.

Melton South had 7 players in the U21 side on the weekend and they were all out for 60 on Sunday. Once again they chocked when they play against half decent opposition, just like in their past 2 Grand Finals against Caroline Springs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back