Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

mate im not that good of cricketer mate i just play for social side to drink piss night before and all night after the game .....i could not care if didn't make a single run or take a wicket or what grade i play. i just think its by u bagging our comp and players for no real reason when u have done nothing maybe in ur day u done a lot been real good ill be first to say congrats but i just don't understand why u mouthing off this comp who cares if the willy comp better who cares about this player better than him and this player getting paid or this player should be in the ones or twos this site for the comp i play in the churches to talk about great performance or tipping a upset result and in preseason talk about who moving clubs and who coaching and that kinda stuff look mate i got nothing against ya apart just talking shit on this site thats all mate

mate im not that good of cricketer mate i just play for social side to drink piss night before and all night after the game .....i could not care if didn't make a single run or take a wicket or what grade i play. i just think its by u bagging our comp and players for no real reason when u have done nothing maybe in ur day u done a lot been real good ill be first to say congrats but i just don't understand why u mouthing off this comp who cares if the willy comp better who cares about this player better than him and this player getting paid or this player should be in the ones or twos this site for the comp i play in the churches to talk about great performance or tipping a upset result and in preseason talk about who moving clubs and who coaching and that kinda stuff look mate i got nothing against ya apart just talking shit on this site thats all mate

husseler why dont u go talk in ur own comps chat mate?...get off peoples back we are all just blokes play a game of cricket for fun and to maybe a prem'ship if ur lucky.nath's right mate why dont u go shoot ur mouth sumwere else.i played in the willy comp for yeah and i really enjoy this comp relax veiws yeah there is a few people that i dont like but over all its easy to get along with people in this comp.husseler i dont know who u are but going by your post u leave in here u must be a ex aussie cricket ...well i would hope so but sumthing tells me ur a has be ...tells me u have already had ur day in the sun.well time u let other people buddy.
p.s hope the turf gets a start this week good luck to everyone go roosters

husseler why dont u go talk in ur own comps chat mate?...get off peoples back we are all just blokes play a game of cricket for fun and to maybe a prem'ship if ur lucky.nath's right mate why dont u go shoot ur mouth sumwere else.i played in the willy comp for yeah and i really enjoy this comp relax veiws yeah there is a few people that i dont like but over all its easy to get along with people in this comp.husseler i dont know who u are but going by your post u leave in here u must be a ex aussie cricket ...well i would hope so but sumthing tells me ur a has be ...tells me u have already had ur day in the sun.well time u let other people buddy.
p.s hope the turf gets a start this week good luck to everyone go roosters

G'day All. I would love to know everyones top 4 under rated and over rated players in our comp? Here are my selections;

UNDER RATED

1 Mick Nolton (Altona Roosters Opening Bowler)
2 Adam Spiteri (Burnside Wicketkeeper)
3 Simon Krygger (St Andrews Opening Batsman)
4 Scott Lumley (Melton Centrals Opening Bowler)

OVER RATED

1 Jake Temby (St Johns Allrounder)
2 Chris Smith (Altona Roosters Coach)
3 Simo Levic (Kingy Bapts Opening Batsman)
4 Aaron Grixti (Altona Roosters #2 Allrounder)

G'day All. I would love to know everyones top 4 under rated and over rated players in our comp? Here are my selections;

UNDER RATED

OVER RATED

Billy Bowden;294385 said:

UNDER RATED

OVER RATED

:)

All good but harsh on Grixti after all he is playing in the Roosters 2 team.:eek:
no one in that team is overrated.....................:)

Billy Bowden;294385 said:

UNDER RATED

OVER RATED

:)

All good but harsh on Grixti after all he is playing in the Roosters 2 team.:eek:
no one in that team is overrated.....................:)

ur a bonafide chump!!!!!!!!! Hussey!
No Class! No Brains!No Heart! No Freinds!

ur a bonafide chump!!!!!!!!! Hussey!
No Class! No Brains!No Heart! No Freinds!

hussler;293480 said:
WOW Mr Results Vault,You've obviously got no clue at all!!! I'd like to know who u are, if your not to scared to tell me that is??? tell me how you've been going the last 30 years???C'mon,have you got any BALLS germboy??????:eek:

Ur a bonafide Chump hussler!
No Class! No Brains! No Freinds!

hussler;293480 said:
WOW Mr Results Vault,You've obviously got no clue at all!!! I'd like to know who u are, if your not to scared to tell me that is??? tell me how you've been going the last 30 years???C'mon,have you got any BALLS germboy??????:eek:

Ur a bonafide Chump hussler!
No Class! No Brains! No Freinds!

hussler;293480 said:

Nathan;293438 said:
ok everyone the hussler thinks he is so good his made 59 runs for the year in 5 hits how bout just trying make decent score champ ur not good as think you are bagging people and this comp

hussler;293519 said:
A-Turf days are over.....to old+just happy where i am:cool: What about u?It might time to come show us how good you are Moonface:eek:

Ur a bonafide chump Hussler & have been exposed for the fraud u r!!!!!!
No Talent! No Brains! No Freinds!
Digman should be proud of u!!!!!!!!

hussler;293480 said:

Nathan;293438 said:
ok everyone the hussler thinks he is so good his made 59 runs for the year in 5 hits how bout just trying make decent score champ ur not good as think you are bagging people and this comp

hussler;293519 said:
A-Turf days are over.....to old+just happy where i am:cool: What about u?It might time to come show us how good you are Moonface:eek:

BigCoq;294418 said:

No worries big coq.. or should it be big CAT.. cos thats what you are.. hiding behind ya computer.. at least everyone knows who hussler is... i'm tippin he's done plenty more in his career then you have champ

BigCoq;294418 said:

No worries big coq.. or should it be big CAT.. cos thats what you are.. hiding behind ya computer.. at least everyone knows who hussler is... i'm tippin he's done plenty more in his career then you have champ

wait there;294427 said:

What ever lover boy ...
Most from our comp know who i am, now f--- off back to your own site knob jocky.......................
Wait There anything to do with running between the wickets fatso............
meowwwwwwwwwwwww

wait there;294427 said:

What ever lover boy ...
Most from our comp know who i am, now f--- off back to your own site knob jocky.......................
meowwwwwwwwwwwww

BigCoq;294435 said:
What ever lover boy ...
meowwwwwwwwwwwww

thats exactly right.. cos i'm massive! you no man.. you no! hero

BigCoq;294435 said:
What ever lover boy ...
meowwwwwwwwwwwww

BigCoq;294418 said:

Exposed?:D hahahahahahahaha......No brains?...wrong.... I can spell "friends":eek:........As for who you are I dont really give a shit!!!!! .hahahahahahahahahahah:p.........P.S thanks for not replying to my posts hahahahahahahahah what a joke!!!!!!!!

BigCoq;294418 said:

Exposed?:D hahahahahahahaha......No brains?...wrong.... I can spell "friends":eek:........As for who you are I dont really give a shit!!!!! .hahahahahahahahahahah:p.........P.S thanks for not replying to my posts hahahahahahahahah what a joke!!!!!!!!

wait there;294522 said:

Na bud, its cos everytime we chop his old girl she gives us a chocky bikkie:eek:

wait there;294522 said:

Na bud, its cos everytime we chop his old girl she gives us a chocky bikkie:eek:

hussler;294525 said:

Looks like i caught a trout & a big fat carp on the same line hahahahahahahaha:D silly boys.
u 2 frekle punchers should stick 2 giving each other pleasure on saturdays because your not exciting anyone on the cricket field lol.............
Now fatso do ur boyfriend a favor and roll in some flower bend & present and if u can crack one thru the covers massive man......
Now rack off too your own site. or only come to the churches for confession:eek: AMEN sinners

hussler;294525 said:

Looks like i caught a trout & a big fat carp on the same line hahahahahahahaha:D silly boys.
u 2 frekle punchers should stick 2 giving each other pleasure on saturdays because your not exciting anyone on the cricket field lol.............
Now fatso do ur boyfriend a favor and roll in some flower bend & present and if u can crack one thru the covers massive man......
Now rack off too your own site. or only come to the churches for confession:eek: AMEN sinners

hope we can all get back to things cricket soon, and finsh up with all this crap- billy, hard to comment on everyone on your list as only played turf for 1 &1/2 seasons- but UNDERATED, scott lumley def on my list. adam hullet (hope i spelt that right Keeper from melton) def there too, and manny from congs- always bowls well creating pressure and never ever throws his wicket away
diesel well come good, and has kept very well all year too. very hard and azza, i see alot in that kid, just needs confidence in his own game, when he belives in himself, think you will see a very consistant run maker.
hope the rain stays away, so i can get some xmas beers in watching saturday- go roosters

hope we can all get back to things cricket soon, and finsh up with all this crap- billy, hard to comment on everyone on your list as only played turf for 1 &1/2 seasons- but UNDERATED, scott lumley def on my list. adam hullet (hope i spelt that right Keeper from melton) def there too, and manny from congs- always bowls well creating pressure and never ever throws his wicket away
diesel well come good, and has kept very well all year too. very hard and azza, i see alot in that kid, just needs confidence in his own game, when he belives in himself, think you will see a very consistant run maker.
hope the rain stays away, so i can get some xmas beers in watching saturday- go roosters

wow good to see the chat form is being used for cricket talk and not flat out bagging.u want to bag about cricket fair enuff i can understand that.as for the under rated and over rated plays
over rated
trent murry(even tho he got me out last year i think he is alittle over rated)
there is a guy from burnside but i cant rember hes name ill get back to yous

under rated
adam the keeper from melton (very good keeper and a top bloke)
lumley (opening bowler from melton)
mick nolton (best spin bowling in the comp hahaha...love ya micka)
phammy)from roosters (best feilder in the comp can turn a game on its head)

well thats my picks.good luck to everyone this week...go the roosters
p.s hussler u need to relax mate

wow good to see the chat form is being used for cricket talk and not flat out bagging.u want to bag about cricket fair enuff i can understand that.as for the under rated and over rated plays
over rated
trent murry(even tho he got me out last year i think he is alittle over rated)
there is a guy from burnside but i cant rember hes name ill get back to yous

under rated
adam the keeper from melton (very good keeper and a top bloke)
lumley (opening bowler from melton)
mick nolton (best spin bowling in the comp hahaha...love ya micka)
phammy)from roosters (best feilder in the comp can turn a game on its head)

well thats my picks.good luck to everyone this week...go the roosters
p.s hussler u need to relax mate

Over Rated: Chris Smith
Jake Temby
Trent Murray
Aaron Eastley
Josh Evans ( dont care if he plays in this comp or not:cool:)
Matthew Hayes
Hogart ( or whatever..... from St. Andrews )

Under Rated: Mick Nolton
Dave Temby
The young opener from Roosters 1
lumely
Manny from Congs
Krugger from St. Andrews

Troy S (from Congs"he is the best fielder in the comp")

Over Rated: Chris Smith
Jake Temby
Trent Murray
Aaron Eastley
Josh Evans ( dont care if he plays in this comp or not:cool:)
Matthew Hayes
Hogart ( or whatever..... from St. Andrews )

Under Rated: Mick Nolton
Dave Temby
The young opener from Roosters 1
lumely
Manny from Congs
Krugger from St. Andrews

Troy S (from Congs"he is the best fielder in the comp")

hussler;294524 said:

okay you win!!! We will go with No Talent & No friends.Brains are over rated!!!
i would prefer to talk too u in person Loooser!!!!!!!!!!! my doctor tells me i need to deal with my aggression you could be my test case to see how i have progresed
Signed: Potential New Age Sensitive Guy...........................:)

hussler;294524 said:

okay you win!!! We will go with No Talent & No friends.Brains are over rated!!!
i would prefer to talk too u in person Loooser!!!!!!!!!!! my doctor tells me i need to deal with my aggression you could be my test case to see how i have progresed
Signed: Potential New Age Sensitive Guy...........................:)

BigCoq;294626 said:

Im glad you sorted that out with yourself drongo...............Ive noticed u luv talking about freckles ................mmmmm...strange:(...Just remember 1 thing,u do not tell me what 2 do!!!!!!Speak 2 ya after the next post no doubt????:D

BigCoq;294626 said:

Im glad you sorted that out with yourself drongo...............Ive noticed u luv talking about freckles ................mmmmm...strange:(...Just remember 1 thing,u do not tell me what 2 do!!!!!!Speak 2 ya after the next post no doubt????:D

Wow good suggestions for most over rated and under rated some very interesting picks and choices
most over rated players my opinion going on this year would be
t murray -just get wickets against the tail after dan temby does the hard work
j temby- no as deadly as his brother can get on top him
w kiely - burnsdie all rounder can talk him off his game easily not as easily as the matts where
most underrated
troy stanchotti- best player in the comp on his day fields bats and bowls and great ticker
adam hullet - came leaps and bounds with bat and keeping real well too
j brereton- what can i say about this guy yes bias cause he is rooster maybe but has performed when asked adapted change his bowling and did the job when thrown the ball weather its leggies or med and batting very well can be the number 3 and one of best number 3s in the comp

i think im very over rated player my self surprised to see me playing in the ones as much as i have with the congs and even this year bit luckiy to be playing top grade
but over all hope everyone can talk this in postive way prove people wrong in the over rated catergory no personal dig just what i have seen how i judged it good luck to all this week and every player have good xmas and new years and see what moves are made on the table for finals cause turf going to be close ad exciting

Wow good suggestions for most over rated and under rated some very interesting picks and choices
most over rated players my opinion going on this year would be
t murray -just get wickets against the tail after dan temby does the hard work
j temby- no as deadly as his brother can get on top him
w kiely - burnsdie all rounder can talk him off his game easily not as easily as the matts where
most underrated
troy stanchotti- best player in the comp on his day fields bats and bowls and great ticker
adam hullet - came leaps and bounds with bat and keeping real well too
j brereton- what can i say about this guy yes bias cause he is rooster maybe but has performed when asked adapted change his bowling and did the job when thrown the ball weather its leggies or med and batting very well can be the number 3 and one of best number 3s in the comp

i think im very over rated player my self surprised to see me playing in the ones as much as i have with the congs and even this year bit luckiy to be playing top grade
but over all hope everyone can talk this in postive way prove people wrong in the over rated catergory no personal dig just what i have seen how i judged it good luck to all this week and every player have good xmas and new years and see what moves are made on the table for finals cause turf going to be close ad exciting

Sorry guys but how can you underrate and overrate players in our comp? What or who are you comparing them to? Any player on any day can do something extraordinary in a game. I think you should just talk about players that are in form and that aren't. I know there are a few blokes that would be the first to put their hands up and say "I'm not playing well at the moment" out of those lists.

Sorry guys but how can you underrate and overrate players in our comp? What or who are you comparing them to? Any player on any day can do something extraordinary in a game. I think you should just talk about players that are in form and that aren't. I know there are a few blokes that would be the first to put their hands up and say "I'm not playing well at the moment" out of those lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back