Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Billy Bowden;297499 said:
To the Roosters, I apologise for questioning your selection of 6 #1 players. As Pots said on paper it looked questionable. But as you had limited numbers then I now understand.

Only 3 players from turf went back and played back in B matts for pure logistical reasons.
Damo 15 yrs old!!!!!!!!!
Evergreen Kosta strained calf!!!!!
Grixti due to form....
B matts have not had stability all year players available one week but not the next makes it tought, that goes for Turf 2 thank god b matts has HECKE the INCREDIBLE. i think once the new year beggins we usually get a bit more commitment around the place if we are true too form we will make a late charge for finals b matts and am sure we will shape the finals in TURF might surprise a few with a win.

Billy Bowden;297499 said:
To the Roosters, I apologise for questioning your selection of 6 #1 players. As Pots said on paper it looked questionable. But as you had limited numbers then I now understand.

Only 3 players from turf went back and played back in B matts for pure logistical reasons.
Damo 15 yrs old!!!!!!!!!
Evergreen Kosta strained calf!!!!!
Grixti due to form....
B matts have not had stability all year players available one week but not the next makes it tought, that goes for Turf 2 thank god b matts has HECKE the INCREDIBLE. i think once the new year beggins we usually get a bit more commitment around the place if we are true too form we will make a late charge for finals b matts and am sure we will shape the finals in TURF might surprise a few with a win.

With the upcoming Carnival, there is strong reports coming out from New South Wales that there number one side are the favourites for the carnival.

With the successful recruiting of carnival legend Gary Buckingham, whom now resides in Sydney with work, and there gun batsman/captain Chris Nutt, who has smashed four centuries thus far this year, they will be very hard to defeat.

Good luck to all competing states.

With the upcoming Carnival, there is strong reports coming out from New South Wales that there number one side are the favourites for the carnival.

With the successful recruiting of carnival legend Gary Buckingham, whom now resides in Sydney with work, and there gun batsman/captain Chris Nutt, who has smashed four centuries thus far this year, they will be very hard to defeat.

Good luck to all competing states.

anyone know date , time, location of 1st game of our side? will prob drop by to see a game or too and hope our boys get up

anyone know date , time, location of 1st game of our side? will prob drop by to see a game or too and hope our boys get up

27th - 31st at Royal Park. I think the games start at 10, but I'm not positive. 100 overs in a day, so I think the earlier start is probably the right one.

Rate the squad, especially the bowling depth. They're all very different bowlers, which will help. I haven't faced Draper off anything more than what I assume was his half run, but him and Uppal offer a bit of pace and bounce, the Tembys plus Rob will get it up there and swinging, and on numbers, the best leggy in the comp is in there. Batting depth is a little suss, but then again, i've not really seen the St Andrew blokes out in the middle. Might be lacking a genuine goer in the middle to late overs though. From what i've seen there's no bloody left handed bats in there though!

27th - 31st at Royal Park. I think the games start at 10, but I'm not positive. 100 overs in a day, so I think the earlier start is probably the right one.

Rate the squad, especially the bowling depth. They're all very different bowlers, which will help. I haven't faced Draper off anything more than what I assume was his half run, but him and Uppal offer a bit of pace and bounce, the Tembys plus Rob will get it up there and swinging, and on numbers, the best leggy in the comp is in there. Batting depth is a little suss, but then again, i've not really seen the St Andrew blokes out in the middle. Might be lacking a genuine goer in the middle to late overs though. From what i've seen there's no bloody left handed bats in there though!

Well done sainters boys just saw you guys on a current affair singing the club song lol. Plenty of spirit magic!!

Well done sainters boys just saw you guys on a current affair singing the club song lol. Plenty of spirit magic!!

hey guys just wanted to come on and say hope everyone had a good xmas and have a good new year im looking forward to getting back to cricket witch is a first for me in about 5years just feeling very hungary come on 2009
go the roosters

hey guys just wanted to come on and say hope everyone had a good xmas and have a good new year im looking forward to getting back to cricket witch is a first for me in about 5years just feeling very hungary come on 2009
go the roosters

Vice Pres hahahaha...u got "TALENT"hahahah.... what a joke!!!!!!!!!!! Roosters must be very proud of you too? Your own teammates even give you up....!!!!

Vice Pres hahahaha...u got "TALENT"hahahah.... what a joke!!!!!!!!!!! Roosters must be very proud of you too? Your own teammates even give you up....!!!!

Hi Guys just another one to think about....................
Who are the up and comers that we need to keep an eye on ?
Played Caroline Springs really liked the look of their Keeper & Vine............

Played Caroline Springs really liked the look of their Keeper & Vine............

News Flash;296800 said:
Mr Bowden, I wonder if the St.John's players are happy with you, after reading your list of underated players, I noticed on your list you included a Simo Levic from Kingsville Bapts.

In reviewing this weeks results, I see that Simo Levic starred with Bat & Ball. 61 n.o and 4/17.

Something to think about Mr Bowden, as it always comes back to bite you on your, lets just say, rather large barge arse.

News Flash I would be checking your sources before making these types of comments, makes you look somewhat... silly!! The St Johns boys have no need to comment on who is overrated or underrated we just need to focus on what we need to do to make the four. So once again before commenting on who might have said something make sure you have the right information cause id say your comments have come back to bite you.
Moving on, the Carnival Team are putting up a fight after losing the first game. Hopefully the boys can chase down 211 against Southern today. Also well done to the top order for making 300 odd yesterday and to Happy for taking a Hatrick!!

News Flash;296800 said:
Mr Bowden, I wonder if the St.John's players are happy with you, after reading your list of underated players, I noticed on your list you included a Simo Levic from Kingsville Bapts.

In reviewing this weeks results, I see that Simo Levic starred with Bat & Ball. 61 n.o and 4/17.

Something to think about Mr Bowden, as it always comes back to bite you on your, lets just say, rather large barge arse.

News Flash I would be checking your sources before making these types of comments, makes you look somewhat... silly!! The St Johns boys have no need to comment on who is overrated or underrated we just need to focus on what we need to do to make the four. So once again before commenting on who might have said something make sure you have the right information cause id say your comments have come back to bite you.
Moving on, the Carnival Team are putting up a fight after losing the first game. Hopefully the boys can chase down 211 against Southern today. Also well done to the top order for making 300 odd yesterday and to Happy for taking a Hatrick!!

BigCoq;300901 said:

Very Interesting Question BigCoq. My list of good Up an Comers to keep an eye on are;

M Vine (Caroline Springs)
B Cusick (Caroline Springs)
B Robinson (A Roosters)
B Potae (A Roosters)
R Hatty (St Andrews)

BigCoq;300901 said:

Very Interesting Question BigCoq. My list of good Up an Comers to keep an eye on are;

B Robinson (A Roosters)
B Potae (A Roosters)
R Hatty (St Andrews)

Hows That, are you representing Billy Bowden, as comments were directed to him. Not at any stage were comments directed to you or the St. Johns boys.

Just mentioned that the St.John boys wouldnt be happy with Billy Bowden, as his list of overated players obviously fired up the Kingsville player, which inturn he won the game for Kingsville, when St.johns should have won going into the game as favourites.

Hows That, are you representing Billy Bowden, as comments were directed to him. Not at any stage were comments directed to you or the St. Johns boys.

Just mentioned that the St.John boys wouldnt be happy with Billy Bowden, as his list of overated players obviously fired up the Kingsville player, which inturn he won the game for Kingsville, when St.johns should have won going into the game as favourites.

Very interesting Big Coq.

Here is my list of up & comers to keep an eye on.

J.Sideris ( Altona Roosters)
G.Semerzidis ( Kinsgsville)
G.Kotsiris ( Kingsville)
J.Semerzidis ( Kingsville)
C.Alexopoulos ( Altona Roosters)
P. Kolothaxtilos( Kingsville)
J. Mounoyliftis (Altona Roosters)

G.Kotsiris ( Kingsville)

News Flash;301477 said:

G.Kotsiris ( Kingsville)

Well stop the press is Kolothaxtilos making a come back. I didnt see that coming.......
Mounoyliftis has gone on to bigger and better things apparently his timming has gone off and keeps playing down the wrong line....
I think his playing for Moonee Ponds..............

News Flash do you work at the Truth offices i said up & comers.
not the has beens & never were of the comp or in reality they would have to be known as the (B.P's) the quite achevers.

News Flash;301477 said:

G.Kotsiris ( Kingsville)

Well stop the press is Kolothaxtilos making a come back. I didnt see that coming.......
Mounoyliftis has gone on to bigger and better things apparently his timming has gone off and keeps playing down the wrong line....
I think his playing for Moonee Ponds..............

News Flash do you work at the Truth offices i said up & comers.
not the has beens & never were of the comp or in reality they would have to be known as the (B.P's) the quite achevers.

Billy Bowden;301222 said:

B Robinson (A Roosters)
B Potae (A Roosters)
R Hatty (St Andrews)

I would like to add J. Brereton & D. Pham to the list & dont forget young Moona i think with a good season under there belts would get them believing in there own ability like the rest of us................... they have plenty of natural talent...................

Billy Bowden;301222 said:

B Robinson (A Roosters)
B Potae (A Roosters)
R Hatty (St Andrews)

I would like to add J. Brereton & D. Pham to the list & dont forget young Moona i think with a good season under there belts would get them believing in there own ability like the rest of us................... they have plenty of natural talent...................

News Flash;301475 said:

It's alright News Flash, everyone knows you got your identities mixed up about who Billy Bowden is but ill leave that there.

In terms of up and comers I like the look of Potae I think it is from Roosters.

And bigcoq I don't think You can call phammy an up and comer as he has been playing in the top side at roosters for 3 years now, he is an underrated player though, has the ability to win a game with either his batting, bowling or fielding.

News Flash;301475 said:

It's alright News Flash, everyone knows you got your identities mixed up about who Billy Bowden is but ill leave that there.

In terms of up and comers I like the look of Potae I think it is from Roosters.

And bigcoq I don't think You can call phammy an up and comer as he has been playing in the top side at roosters for 3 years now, he is an underrated player though, has the ability to win a game with either his batting, bowling or fielding.

News Flash;301477 said:

G.Kotsiris ( Kingsville)

HAHAHA.................. J.Sideris, just keep your eye on how bad he's goes!!!!!!!! "no talent"!!!!!!!!!:p

News Flash;301477 said:

G.Kotsiris ( Kingsville)

HAHAHA.................. J.Sideris, just keep your eye on how bad he's goes!!!!!!!! "no talent"!!!!!!!!!:p

hussler;301817 said:

Hussler why do you drift into and out of different Association chat sites.
How long have you been prostituting yourself for?
From reading all your comments posted on this site, you really remind me of that typical annoying kid in the classroom that likes to stir up trouble, BUT when the challenge is put out to him to meet in person you turn around and run away with the following words being repeated in your mind. RUN FORREST RUN.

Hussler you really aren't happy deep down in life arent you? One who always strives to have attention, really is crying out for help, as it is obvious you have not received love in your earlier years in life.

My advice is son try and be friendly with the good blokes in this site, and I can assure you that in return they will respect & have happy conversations with you also.

There is your challenge Hussler, prove it to yourself that you can do it.

hussler;301817 said:

Hussler why do you drift into and out of different Association chat sites.
How long have you been prostituting yourself for?
From reading all your comments posted on this site, you really remind me of that typical annoying kid in the classroom that likes to stir up trouble, BUT when the challenge is put out to him to meet in person you turn around and run away with the following words being repeated in your mind. RUN FORREST RUN.

Hussler you really aren't happy deep down in life arent you? One who always strives to have attention, really is crying out for help, as it is obvious you have not received love in your earlier years in life.

My advice is son try and be friendly with the good blokes in this site, and I can assure you that in return they will respect & have happy conversations with you also.

There is your challenge Hussler, prove it to yourself that you can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back