Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Hey guys almost cricket time im startin to get edgy, thanks tiger for the scores mate much appreciated. JB love ya mate batted like a gun in the last game, fine legs get off his back you shit stain some batsman take a while to get a score he's been unlucky and will be a required ones player. Hopefully it doesnt take me to much longer to get a score i felt good with the bat just been unlucky and went out to some stupid shots in some games, i felt the ball came out really well though hopefully i can keep bowling like i have but just dying to post a big score. We (the roosters) have some tough games after chrissy but its perfect lead up to finals. Cant wait to play st.andrews and st.johns for tough challenges. I think the top for will be:
1.st.andrews
2.roosters 1
3.melton
4.congs or kingy probably congs though
Its certainly gona be an interesting second half of the season seven teams pushin for the four. Anyway catch yas later have a good one go the rooters.

Hey guys almost cricket time im startin to get edgy, thanks tiger for the scores mate much appreciated. JB love ya mate batted like a gun in the last game, fine legs get off his back you shit stain some batsman take a while to get a score he's been unlucky and will be a required ones player. Hopefully it doesnt take me to much longer to get a score i felt good with the bat just been unlucky and went out to some stupid shots in some games, i felt the ball came out really well though hopefully i can keep bowling like i have but just dying to post a big score. We (the roosters) have some tough games after chrissy but its perfect lead up to finals. Cant wait to play st.andrews and st.johns for tough challenges. I think the top for will be:
1.st.andrews
2.roosters 1
3.melton
4.congs or kingy probably congs though
Its certainly gona be an interesting second half of the season seven teams pushin for the four. Anyway catch yas later have a good one go the rooters.

borntigerfan;303362 said:
Ok guys half a season to go can we try to pick the final 4 in each grade.
Well see who gets the closest. Comp closes prior to first one dayer.
Turf
St. Andrews, Altona Roosters, Melton Centrals, Willi Congs.

A
Melton south, Rockbank, Werribee Centrals, Footscray vic uni.

Just finishing off the other grades.

B
Melton South, St. Andrews, St. Johns, Altona Roosters.

C
Footscray United, Melton South, Melton Centrals, Werribee Centrals

D
Melton Centrals, Werribee Centrals, Albion, Caroline Springs.

E
Hoppers, Willi Congs, Willi Imps, Foots united

Lets see what other people come up with!!!! 1000 posts 800 full of crap lol

borntigerfan;303362 said:
Ok guys half a season to go can we try to pick the final 4 in each grade.
Well see who gets the closest. Comp closes prior to first one dayer.
Turf
St. Andrews, Altona Roosters, Melton Centrals, Willi Congs.

A
Melton south, Rockbank, Werribee Centrals, Footscray vic uni.

Just finishing off the other grades.

B
Melton South, St. Andrews, St. Johns, Altona Roosters.

C
Footscray United, Melton South, Melton Centrals, Werribee Centrals

D
Melton Centrals, Werribee Centrals, Albion, Caroline Springs.

E
Hoppers, Willi Congs, Willi Imps, Foots united

Lets see what other people come up with!!!! 1000 posts 800 full of crap lol

my point about jb is that this clown was in hiding and did not post untill he made a run. now he's made 1 score he's on here big noting himself and judging people and talking about playing finals. jb, you failed last season and got dropped missing out on finals. i would think you should be keeping your head down and try and cement a spot in the 1s b4 you start talking about finals and rate teams and players you haven't played against.

my point about jb is that this clown was in hiding and did not post untill he made a run. now he's made 1 score he's on here big noting himself and judging people and talking about playing finals. jb, you failed last season and got dropped missing out on finals. i would think you should be keeping your head down and try and cement a spot in the 1s b4 you start talking about finals and rate teams and players you haven't played against.

Nathan;303990 said:
Hey mate if thats what u think fine. JB is a great player and has come up and played his first game a put decent score on the bored. Thats all we can go by he has put himself up their to cement a spot in the ones. Their few guys under pump with the bat in my eyes at my club even my self. I havent done anything ill be first one put my hand up let jb take my spot cause his inform and efforts and the way he goes at training and his passion for the club cant be questioned. Jb would be first to put his hand up if was not doing the job or if their was better player to pick from. But their not his one most informed players at the club so think what saying bit harsh mate u better off having go at me mate i made few 20s and 40 and done nothing with the ball where jason his one game he almost won the game off his own bat. i would love know who u are and how u going before come out with unfair statements like that or get full facts right

nathan, who do you think you are??? are you the roosters hard man? or their knight in shinning armour? everytime someone post something about a player from there you get on your high horse and start defending them. you're a nobody with a big mouth and the brain of a 5 year old. can you pls get someone else to type your posts for you cause they are hard to read. are you posting in code or are you really that dumb????

Nathan;303990 said:
Hey mate if thats what u think fine. JB is a great player and has come up and played his first game a put decent score on the bored. Thats all we can go by he has put himself up their to cement a spot in the ones. Their few guys under pump with the bat in my eyes at my club even my self. I havent done anything ill be first one put my hand up let jb take my spot cause his inform and efforts and the way he goes at training and his passion for the club cant be questioned. Jb would be first to put his hand up if was not doing the job or if their was better player to pick from. But their not his one most informed players at the club so think what saying bit harsh mate u better off having go at me mate i made few 20s and 40 and done nothing with the ball where jason his one game he almost won the game off his own bat. i would love know who u are and how u going before come out with unfair statements like that or get full facts right

nathan, who do you think you are??? are you the roosters hard man? or their knight in shinning armour? everytime someone post something about a player from there you get on your high horse and start defending them. you're a nobody with a big mouth and the brain of a 5 year old. can you pls get someone else to type your posts for you cause they are hard to read. are you posting in code or are you really that dumb????

fine legs

every1 is entitled to their opinion no matter what they have done in the season themselves, this is what keeps this site interesting, different ppls opinions from different clubs over the association. im sure ur not the perfect player either and i know im not, so keep going guys with all ur different opinions, its makes for some good reading, and leave the personal comments until u meet each other out on the cricket field

fine legs

every1 is entitled to their opinion no matter what they have done in the season themselves, this is what keeps this site interesting, different ppls opinions from different clubs over the association. im sure ur not the perfect player either and i know im not, so keep going guys with all ur different opinions, its makes for some good reading, and leave the personal comments until u meet each other out on the cricket field

Fine Leg
jb is aloud say what ever he wants. i will say what ever i want and defend my team mates when u got wrong.Forget that past idiot his aloud to judge on anything he like just as much as you are.Im no nobody maybe to u i am im proud on who i am and what i do and im entitled to say the same about you like who the hell you are and what u done to say whats right and whats wrong .
i man enough to say im nathan moon i play at the roosters and everybody that plays for them i will defend weather u like it or not so u post dont scare dont hurt me u are nothing i see u as nothing i will treat as nothing to man enough say who u are where u play and let the best team win on a cricket field and that goes for anyone im mooney as know to few sides and if dont like what i say well stiff shit
Alton roosters my club and i will defend it no matter what with pride and not read garbage from you and any1 else who talks down a terrific club

Fine Leg
jb is aloud say what ever he wants. i will say what ever i want and defend my team mates when u got wrong.Forget that past idiot his aloud to judge on anything he like just as much as you are.Im no nobody maybe to u i am im proud on who i am and what i do and im entitled to say the same about you like who the hell you are and what u done to say whats right and whats wrong .
i man enough to say im nathan moon i play at the roosters and everybody that plays for them i will defend weather u like it or not so u post dont scare dont hurt me u are nothing i see u as nothing i will treat as nothing to man enough say who u are where u play and let the best team win on a cricket field and that goes for anyone im mooney as know to few sides and if dont like what i say well stiff shit
Alton roosters my club and i will defend it no matter what with pride and not read garbage from you and any1 else who talks down a terrific club

Well said moonie but having said what you have i only diagree with you on one point GO SAINTERS but good luck anyway.

Well said moonie but having said what you have i only diagree with you on one point GO SAINTERS but good luck anyway.

Boys lets cool it for a while and and start talking cricket, these personal attacks are getting petty.

Boys lets cool it for a while and and start talking cricket, these personal attacks are getting petty.

fine leg i can understand why u wd think that about me only posting when i made runs...well i always came on this site and just read things then i saw a post that i like and it asked a question and i wanted to let people know what i thort so i joined and said what i had to say.
as for last year im the first person to say i failed all last year bar once maybe i opened the batting in the 1's last year and i made 2ducks play willi congs but still batter for 12 overs and saw the opens off so i did my job as a opener just didnt make runs.i battle an illness that i hade alot of trouble with late last year and even the start of this year and was well at all...but most of all i took for granded my first year at the club when i had 360runs for the year and when i got my shot i didnt work hard at training and didnt try to inprove.
as for this year...i getting on top of my inllness,im the hungaryest i have ever been in 5 season to get back to training and i dont think my team mates would have a problem with me saying im one of the most hard workes at training,im not taking anything for granted...i got a shot in the once im in the team and NO BODY is going to taking it away from me
GOOD THE ROOSTERS

fine leg i can understand why u wd think that about me only posting when i made runs...well i always came on this site and just read things then i saw a post that i like and it asked a question and i wanted to let people know what i thort so i joined and said what i had to say.
as for last year im the first person to say i failed all last year bar once maybe i opened the batting in the 1's last year and i made 2ducks play willi congs but still batter for 12 overs and saw the opens off so i did my job as a opener just didnt make runs.i battle an illness that i hade alot of trouble with late last year and even the start of this year and was well at all...but most of all i took for granded my first year at the club when i had 360runs for the year and when i got my shot i didnt work hard at training and didnt try to inprove.
as for this year...i getting on top of my inllness,im the hungaryest i have ever been in 5 season to get back to training and i dont think my team mates would have a problem with me saying im one of the most hard workes at training,im not taking anything for granted...i got a shot in the once im in the team and NO BODY is going to taking it away from me
GOOD THE ROOSTERS

Fine Legs try something positive,constructive or just general cricket chat.......
sledging should be left on the field if your up to it, thick skin required not smooth skin fine legs................
this form is designed for general discussion on the state of play in Churches comp and of course opinions are going to be vast and veried Boys i wouldn't even bother with negative feedback just concentrate on what you need to do week in week out.
Mr fine legs u sound very bitter mate whats really bugging u run out of NADS?

Fine Legs try something positive,constructive or just general cricket chat.......
sledging should be left on the field if your up to it, thick skin required not smooth skin fine legs................
this form is designed for general discussion on the state of play in Churches comp and of course opinions are going to be vast and veried Boys i wouldn't even bother with negative feedback just concentrate on what you need to do week in week out.
Mr fine legs u sound very bitter mate whats really bugging u run out of NADS?

not long to go now people training tomorrow i cant wait.i also just wanted to ask everyone what there thort about brad hodge missing out for playing for the aussie in 20-20?

not long to go now people training tomorrow i cant wait.i also just wanted to ask everyone what there thort about brad hodge missing out for playing for the aussie in 20-20?

Hello second half the season about to begin . Hope all fresh and ready to go some big games this week and the final four can take shape this week. Some big games for certain sides this week so hopefully so good tight games are played
St Andrews v st johns
big game for st johns all most win game for them given its tight from 4th-7th can get result yes good time to play the form side after few weeks off good time to pull of big win but i think st andrews should be too strong. St johns just rely to much on few players but u never know maybe m. fox to star with the ball
Congs v Melton
all ways tight games bit words on the field good game i think melton need to win to try push for second spot to try hold bag the roosters and congs climbing the ladder. Hayes hullett very good openers and are batting well if can put the score on the board i think they will win. Congs well do have strong bowling side and couple good all rounders if troy and mic callas bowls well which has the loss of manny does not help but few good batsmen if macca can smash around then congs can win but i must pick one side i think the melton will come out on top
Rooster 1 v Caroline Springs
well roosters 1 should be too strong and should win the game some boys are having some outstanding season its the time to bulild on on make it count and starts this week for us. Caroline do have few handy young crickets and i do see them causing upset by season end but not this week.Roosters to win just got good mix and strong belief in the group that their some big things ahead for them this year just got worked hard every ball every over on not switch on/off like we have just play 70 overs of strong cricket and show comp we take some beating.
Roosters2 v Burnisde
Roosters2 best chance to make 2 wins in a row starting to set team and right balance and fighting more games out some poor results last year but few players back and getting used to how one another plays can firmly seeing them cause an upset this week but must apply the pressure for 70 overs of game bat the whole 35 with pride and post a score. Also bowl 35 tight overs field and hold catches do all the basics and no reason why i cant win this game or another game by season. Burniside season on the line must win game to keep finals alive so the must be switched on be at their best they have shown can mix it with some best teams but havens got over line in some close ones but must put in big performance by winning and winning well if they can but this my upset pick of the round i think roosters 2 will win

like to see other ppl tips or views but good luck to all on sat

Hello second half the season about to begin . Hope all fresh and ready to go some big games this week and the final four can take shape this week. Some big games for certain sides this week so hopefully so good tight games are played
St Andrews v st johns
big game for st johns all most win game for them given its tight from 4th-7th can get result yes good time to play the form side after few weeks off good time to pull of big win but i think st andrews should be too strong. St johns just rely to much on few players but u never know maybe m. fox to star with the ball
Congs v Melton
all ways tight games bit words on the field good game i think melton need to win to try push for second spot to try hold bag the roosters and congs climbing the ladder. Hayes hullett very good openers and are batting well if can put the score on the board i think they will win. Congs well do have strong bowling side and couple good all rounders if troy and mic callas bowls well which has the loss of manny does not help but few good batsmen if macca can smash around then congs can win but i must pick one side i think the melton will come out on top
well roosters 1 should be too strong and should win the game some boys are having some outstanding season its the time to bulild on on make it count and starts this week for us. Caroline do have few handy young crickets and i do see them causing upset by season end but not this week.Roosters to win just got good mix and strong belief in the group that their some big things ahead for them this year just got worked hard every ball every over on not switch on/off like we have just play 70 overs of strong cricket and show comp we take some beating.
Roosters2 v Burnisde
Roosters2 best chance to make 2 wins in a row starting to set team and right balance and fighting more games out some poor results last year but few players back and getting used to how one another plays can firmly seeing them cause an upset this week but must apply the pressure for 70 overs of game bat the whole 35 with pride and post a score. Also bowl 35 tight overs field and hold catches do all the basics and no reason why i cant win this game or another game by season. Burniside season on the line must win game to keep finals alive so the must be switched on be at their best they have shown can mix it with some best teams but havens got over line in some close ones but must put in big performance by winning and winning well if they can but this my upset pick of the round i think roosters 2 will win

Gday Folks

It was great to have a break over christmas but it is also great to start the season again. As you stated Nathan, there are definetly some big games to shape the four this week. My tips are;

St Andrews to beat St Johns. St Andrews will just have to much depth in all aspects. Best 2 Cricketers in the comp will be playing in this game with Danial Temby and Chris Armstrong strutting their stuff for their respective clubs. Be interesting to see if Mick O'Toole will come into the St Andrews side to strenthen it even more?

Match of the Round is definetly between Willy Congs and Melton Centrals. These clubs have worked up a fierce rivalry over the past 3 or 4 years. However in terms of this weeks game I believe Willy Congs can get up in a very close game. I believe Congs are a very good one day side as they have some good allrounders and Hitters that suite one day cricket. If it was a 2 day game I would tip Melton Centrals as they would be able to be more consistent over the whole 2 days in my opinion.

Altona Rooster #1 should be too strong for Caroline Springs. Roosters will have to much experience in all areas and will look to consolidate their spot in top 4. Caroline Springs do have some good young players to build a team around for future seasons.

In the final game of the weekend I believe Burnside will beat Altona Rooster #2, but it will be a very close game. Burnside will just have enough game breakers to get them over the line in my opinion, but Roosters #2 are improving and will give a good contest.

As we all know, one day games usually ensure more even contests amongst teams and therefore each team will have to be switched on or else we could have a couple of upsets this week. Good luck to everyone and hope your team wins.

Gday Folks

It was great to have a break over christmas but it is also great to start the season again. As you stated Nathan, there are definetly some big games to shape the four this week. My tips are;

St Andrews to beat St Johns. St Andrews will just have to much depth in all aspects. Best 2 Cricketers in the comp will be playing in this game with Danial Temby and Chris Armstrong strutting their stuff for their respective clubs. Be interesting to see if Mick O'Toole will come into the St Andrews side to strenthen it even more?

Match of the Round is definetly between Willy Congs and Melton Centrals. These clubs have worked up a fierce rivalry over the past 3 or 4 years. However in terms of this weeks game I believe Willy Congs can get up in a very close game. I believe Congs are a very good one day side as they have some good allrounders and Hitters that suite one day cricket. If it was a 2 day game I would tip Melton Centrals as they would be able to be more consistent over the whole 2 days in my opinion.

Altona Rooster #1 should be too strong for Caroline Springs. Roosters will have to much experience in all areas and will look to consolidate their spot in top 4. Caroline Springs do have some good young players to build a team around for future seasons.

In the final game of the weekend I believe Burnside will beat Altona Rooster #2, but it will be a very close game. Burnside will just have enough game breakers to get them over the line in my opinion, but Roosters #2 are improving and will give a good contest.

As we all know, one day games usually ensure more even contests amongst teams and therefore each team will have to be switched on or else we could have a couple of upsets this week. Good luck to everyone and hope your team wins.

Nathan;309925 said:
St Andrews v st johns
Congs v Melton
Roosters2 v Burnisde

pretty confident in ya 2's their moony.. is it wishful thinkin? with only one win and two outright losses? one day cricket is different though

Nathan;309925 said:
St Andrews v st johns
Congs v Melton
Roosters2 v Burnisde

pretty confident in ya 2's their moony.. is it wishful thinkin? with only one win and two outright losses? one day cricket is different though

yeah im pretty confident why not mate its the only way to go i reckon to play cricket.Look i think its best side this week the twos have had and i think they out in good show this week i really think they can win. One day cricket anyone game so bit luck thats all it takes for a win number 2 on board

yeah im pretty confident why not mate its the only way to go i reckon to play cricket.Look i think its best side this week the twos have had and i think they out in good show this week i really think they can win. One day cricket anyone game so bit luck thats all it takes for a win number 2 on board

wait their credit to you i admit got it wrong with our 2s they did get beat but took it to a side thats good chance to play finals cricket after looking at the table but no excuses our 2s should won the game but thats cricket but other than that i was pretty spot on with results
Another thing guys congs loss how big will that be now very tight around 4-6 spots i know their playing our 2s this week but bit of pressure is surly on them to get some results to push for the four

wait their credit to you i admit got it wrong with our 2s they did get beat but took it to a side thats good chance to play finals cricket after looking at the table but no excuses our 2s should won the game but thats cricket but other than that i was pretty spot on with results
Another thing guys congs loss how big will that be now very tight around 4-6 spots i know their playing our 2s this week but bit of pressure is surly on them to get some results to push for the four

Hi All

After this weeks round I think we can say that 3 of the top 4 spots seem to be sown up.

Another good win by St Andrews over St Johns. They should tie up top spot if they beat Caroline Springs this week. Be interesting if they go for the outright or not. You would have to say St Johns season is on the line this next game as they are 5th and Congs who are 2 points behined in 6th place play Roosters #2 this round.

Melton Centrals v Congs seemed to be a very good game. Well batted Matt Hayes as you batted your side to victory. I admit I got it wrong and thought Congs would win. I would have to say you guys are 2nd best side at the moment. Another dissapointing loss for the Congs and they really need to get some confidence back if they are going to do any damage at seasons end. I think they will make the 4 as their last 3 rounds are against Roosters #2, Burnside and BYE in last round. As it is their 2nd bye they will receive the maximum points for the round.

Well done to Roosters #1. Good performance overall especially from Brian Robertson and Mick Nolton. Dissapointing effort with the bat for Caroline Springs. Need to become a bit more discipline when batting and value wickets a bit more.

Finally a good win to Burnside in a good competative game. Keeps them in the final hunt still. Excellent performance by S Vaughan with 41 runs and 6/15 off 9 overs. For Roosters #2 just enjoy your last 3 games and continue to be competative.

Hi All

After this weeks round I think we can say that 3 of the top 4 spots seem to be sown up.

Another good win by St Andrews over St Johns. They should tie up top spot if they beat Caroline Springs this week. Be interesting if they go for the outright or not. You would have to say St Johns season is on the line this next game as they are 5th and Congs who are 2 points behined in 6th place play Roosters #2 this round.

Melton Centrals v Congs seemed to be a very good game. Well batted Matt Hayes as you batted your side to victory. I admit I got it wrong and thought Congs would win. I would have to say you guys are 2nd best side at the moment. Another dissapointing loss for the Congs and they really need to get some confidence back if they are going to do any damage at seasons end. I think they will make the 4 as their last 3 rounds are against Roosters #2, Burnside and BYE in last round. As it is their 2nd bye they will receive the maximum points for the round.

Well done to Roosters #1. Good performance overall especially from Brian Robertson and Mick Nolton. Dissapointing effort with the bat for Caroline Springs. Need to become a bit more discipline when batting and value wickets a bit more.

Finally a good win to Burnside in a good competative game. Keeps them in the final hunt still. Excellent performance by S Vaughan with 41 runs and 6/15 off 9 overs. For Roosters #2 just enjoy your last 3 games and continue to be competative.

Good game of cricket on the weekend sorry Moona we had Burnside on toast but couldnt put the game to bed. Just need a couple of batters.....:(

Has anyone played at Deer Park now that without question is the worst wicket i have ever seen.......... it looks like the circus has come too town and a bunch of elephants have rolled the pitch and some hay rolled into the top i dont think there is a blade of natural grass growing on it. The centre wicket has cracks that could swallow a small baby.................................:eek:
Never seen anything like it..........:confused:

Good game of cricket on the weekend sorry Moona we had Burnside on toast but couldnt put the game to bed. Just need a couple of batters.....:(

Has anyone played at Deer Park now that without question is the worst wicket i have ever seen.......... it looks like the circus has come too town and a bunch of elephants have rolled the pitch and some hay rolled into the top i dont think there is a blade of natural grass growing on it. The centre wicket has cracks that could swallow a small baby.................................:eek:
Never seen anything like it..........:confused:

Match of the round would have to be Kingy vs Burnside i think the winner of this game should cement there place in the four. St Johns the game against Roosters 1 is do or die time for the boys.
St Andrews to strong for the youngsters at Caroline Springs however i think this side will challenge teams next year with a bit more experience and 1 or 2 pick ups in the off season heap of potential in that team. Lets hope they do better that Roosters 2 and not lose outright as that would put Melton on top good lord.......
Congs also just hanging in there by a thread the game against Roosters 2 will see were there at. The quetion is are Congs Players or Pretenders will surely be answered..

Match of the round would have to be Kingy vs Burnside i think the winner of this game should cement there place in the four. St Johns the game against Roosters 1 is do or die time for the boys.
St Andrews to strong for the youngsters at Caroline Springs however i think this side will challenge teams next year with a bit more experience and 1 or 2 pick ups in the off season heap of potential in that team. Lets hope they do better that Roosters 2 and not lose outright as that would put Melton on top good lord.......
Congs also just hanging in there by a thread the game against Roosters 2 will see were there at. The quetion is are Congs Players or Pretenders will surely be answered..

BigCoq;312688 said:

Some good questions you have raised BigCoq.

There are some big games coming up this week. There is potentional their in regards to Caroline Springs. Bowling is good but could do with another good seamer. Batting needs big improvement. They need about 3 or 4 good batsmen to bat in their top 7. Recruitment will be very important for next season.

In regards to Congs, I dont think this weeks game against Roosters #2 will tell you wether they are players or pretenders. Everyone knows they will most probably win easy. Very good performances against the top sides will determine how good they are. I believe Congs are a good side and will make the finals. I dont think they can win the flag as their batting depth is not not as good as Melton Centrals and St Andrews. I think they lack a good qaulity opener and number 3 (i.e - Hayes, Armstrong, Temby) but they are not the only club in this situation. There bowling is a very good balanced attack with some very good seamers and 2 quality spinners.

BigCoq;312688 said:

Some good questions you have raised BigCoq.

There are some big games coming up this week. There is potentional their in regards to Caroline Springs. Bowling is good but could do with another good seamer. Batting needs big improvement. They need about 3 or 4 good batsmen to bat in their top 7. Recruitment will be very important for next season.

In regards to Congs, I dont think this weeks game against Roosters #2 will tell you wether they are players or pretenders. Everyone knows they will most probably win easy. Very good performances against the top sides will determine how good they are. I believe Congs are a good side and will make the finals. I dont think they can win the flag as their batting depth is not not as good as Melton Centrals and St Andrews. I think they lack a good qaulity opener and number 3 (i.e - Hayes, Armstrong, Temby) but they are not the only club in this situation. There bowling is a very good balanced attack with some very good seamers and 2 quality spinners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back