Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

To all interseted Observers.

A couple of weeks ago I listed some players who I believed were Under and Over Rated. I probably should of not named them as Over Rated but I should have named them as Under Acheivers as they were talented cricketers who haven't done much this year and needed to lift for their sides to improve.

Also It has been mentioned that a few of you Bloggers know my identity. That's fine guys. I just can't believe its taken you this long to work it out. Anyway I will keep saying what I think as it is great to chat cricket with you all.

A couple of weeks ago I listed some players who I believed were Under and Over Rated. I probably should of not named them as Over Rated but I should have named them as Under Acheivers as they were talented cricketers who haven't done much this year and needed to lift for their sides to improve.

Also It has been mentioned that a few of you Bloggers know my identity. That's fine guys. I just can't believe its taken you this long to work it out. Anyway I will keep saying what I think as it is great to chat cricket with you all.

Billy Bowden;301905 said:

Thats what were all here for Billy, cricket chat. Keep the interesting posts going

Billy Bowden;301905 said:

Thats what were all here for Billy, cricket chat. Keep the interesting posts going

News Flash;301477 said:
Very interesting Big Coq.

Here is my list of up & comers to keep an eye on.

J.Sideris ( Altona Roosters)
G.Semerzidis ( Kinsgsville)
G.Kotsiris ( Kingsville)
J.Semerzidis ( Kingsville)
C.Alexopoulos ( Altona Roosters)
P. Kolothaxtilos( Kingsville)
J. Mounoyliftis (Altona Roosters)

J.Sideris' cmon mate hes done nothing????????:eek:

News Flash;301477 said:
Very interesting Big Coq.

Here is my list of up & comers to keep an eye on.

J.Sideris ( Altona Roosters)
G.Semerzidis ( Kinsgsville)
G.Kotsiris ( Kingsville)
J.Semerzidis ( Kingsville)
C.Alexopoulos ( Altona Roosters)
P. Kolothaxtilos( Kingsville)
J. Mounoyliftis (Altona Roosters)

J.Sideris' cmon mate hes done nothing????????:eek:

Here is the latest challenge to your own self Mr Hussler. Try and be nice to your fellow respective cricketers in this site, and I can assure you in return they will accept & respect you, and have productive conversations with you.

The Ball Is In Your Court Mr Hussler.

Here is the latest challenge to your own self Mr Hussler. Try and be nice to your fellow respective cricketers in this site, and I can assure you in return they will accept & respect you, and have productive conversations with you.

News Flash;302274 said:

Thanks for the Mr but you shouldn't have??? I was just stating a fact bud,in reply to your up+comers post,no malice intended....;)

News Flash;302274 said:

Thanks for the Mr but you shouldn't have??? I was just stating a fact bud,in reply to your up+comers post,no malice intended....;)

Ok guys half a season to go can we try to pick the final 4 in each grade.
Well see who gets the closest. Comp closes prior to first one dayer.
Turf
St. Andrews, Altona Roosters, Melton Centrals, Willi Congs.

A
Melton south, Rockbank, Werribee Centrals, Footscray vic uni.

Ok guys half a season to go can we try to pick the final 4 in each grade.
Well see who gets the closest. Comp closes prior to first one dayer.
Turf
St. Andrews, Altona Roosters, Melton Centrals, Willi Congs.

A
Melton south, Rockbank, Werribee Centrals, Footscray vic uni.

Just like to take this opportunity to congratulate Chris Armstrong & Matthew Hayes on making the All Australian ACCA side in the recent carnival.

As posted prior to carnival commencing, my prediction came through, as NSW number one side ended up winning the carnival, with WSUCCA in second position.

Also like to thank all scorers from each state.

Just like to take this opportunity to congratulate Chris Armstrong & Matthew Hayes on making the All Australian ACCA side in the recent carnival.

As posted prior to carnival commencing, my prediction came through, as NSW number one side ended up winning the carnival, with WSUCCA in second position.

Also like to thank all scorers from each state.

hussler;302646 said:
News Flash- Although "HUSSLER" has said some bad things here I must come to his defence.
He was only responding to a list you put out which resembled a soccer team and NO cricketers names mentioned apart maybe J.Semersidis/J.Sidiris.

You also stated respect & acceptance which is something you may be loosing if you continually blame or bag the wrong peoples identities that you think you know. As Billy Bowden replied "you are looking silly".

Yes you posted some prediction about carnival.#965. G.Buckingham the self called legend apparently playing for N.S.W. Need to start a new list "over the hill hacks". Some sort of EGO TRIP has probably cost another young man some much needed experiance in carnival cricket. Good player in his time but needs to know when to let go. I am sure a younger man could have contributed more than 1 run in 5 games as is reported.

Yes Borntigerfan you may be on the money with your prediction

hussler;302646 said:
News Flash- Although "HUSSLER" has said some bad things here I must come to his defence.
He was only responding to a list you put out which resembled a soccer team and NO cricketers names mentioned apart maybe J.Semersidis/J.Sidiris.

You also stated respect & acceptance which is something you may be loosing if you continually blame or bag the wrong peoples identities that you think you know. As Billy Bowden replied "you are looking silly".

Yes you posted some prediction about carnival.#965. G.Buckingham the self called legend apparently playing for N.S.W. Need to start a new list "over the hill hacks". Some sort of EGO TRIP has probably cost another young man some much needed experiance in carnival cricket. Good player in his time but needs to know when to let go. I am sure a younger man could have contributed more than 1 run in 5 games as is reported.

Yes Borntigerfan you may be on the money with your prediction

wow i like this top 4 question
1.st andrews
2.altona roosters 1
3.willi congs
4.melton c
i havnt played st andrews yet this season but im looking forwad to it i love games that go down to the wire you get to see how good the team is ur playing but most of all u get to see ur team mates,uget to see the true colours and fighting spirt...and to be truthful we'll get to see where the roosters are really at this year we all back our ones but it will be good to see were we are at.
i havnt played the congs yet but there are motoing along good blokes hard team to beat but i love playing them
i have played melton twice ones in the 2's and my last game in the 1's there are still a good team maybe a bowler short but will finish in the top 4 if u can get hayes and humlett(the keeper) cheap then u should win the game

P.S WELL DONE TO HAYES ON MAKING THE TEAM FOR THE ACCA DONT REMBER WHAT ITS CALLED ...BUT WELDONE MATE .I THINK HE IS THE BEST BAT IN THE COMP BY FAR
well thats it for me cant wait to get back to it all good luck to everyone first game back and as always go the roosters

1.st andrews
2.altona roosters 1
3.willi congs
4.melton c
i havnt played st andrews yet this season but im looking forwad to it i love games that go down to the wire you get to see how good the team is ur playing but most of all u get to see ur team mates,uget to see the true colours and fighting spirt...and to be truthful we'll get to see where the roosters are really at this year we all back our ones but it will be good to see were we are at.
i havnt played the congs yet but there are motoing along good blokes hard team to beat but i love playing them
i have played melton twice ones in the 2's and my last game in the 1's there are still a good team maybe a bowler short but will finish in the top 4 if u can get hayes and humlett(the keeper) cheap then u should win the game

P.S WELL DONE TO HAYES ON MAKING THE TEAM FOR THE ACCA DONT REMBER WHAT ITS CALLED ...BUT WELDONE MATE .I THINK HE IS THE BEST BAT IN THE COMP BY FAR
well thats it for me cant wait to get back to it all good luck to everyone first game back and as always go the roosters

altonasJB;303756 said:
1.st andrews
2.altona roosters 1
3.willi congs
4.melton c

hey champ, you're talking like you've cemented your spot in the 1s. correct me if i'm wrong, but to my knowledge you have been playing 2s and only made 1 score this season in the 1s. now you're a 1s player and have an opinion on everyone and everything. how about you just keep quiet for a while and see if you can put a few innings together and maybe try and win a game for your side b4 you become the all mighty one.

altonasJB;303756 said:
1.st andrews
2.altona roosters 1
3.willi congs
4.melton c

hey champ, you're talking like you've cemented your spot in the 1s. correct me if i'm wrong, but to my knowledge you have been playing 2s and only made 1 score this season in the 1s. now you're a 1s player and have an opinion on everyone and everything. how about you just keep quiet for a while and see if you can put a few innings together and maybe try and win a game for your side b4 you become the all mighty one.

fine legs;303884 said:

Last time I checked everyone could have an opinion, think about what your saying.

fine legs;303884 said:

Last time I checked everyone could have an opinion, think about what your saying.

breeno;303885 said:

Yeah thats "fine legs" opinion,so whats wrong with that????????????? Think about what he replied too???????:confused:

breeno;303885 said:

Yeah thats "fine legs" opinion,so whats wrong with that????????????? Think about what he replied too???????:confused:

Hey mate if thats what u think fine. JB is a great player and has come up and played his first game a put decent score on the bored. Thats all we can go by he has put himself up their to cement a spot in the ones. Their few guys under pump with the bat in my eyes at my club even my self. I havent done anything ill be first one put my hand up let jb take my spot cause his inform and efforts and the way he goes at training and his passion for the club cant be questioned. Jb would be first to put his hand up if was not doing the job or if their was better player to pick from. But their not his one most informed players at the club so think what saying bit harsh mate u better off having go at me mate i made few 20s and 40 and done nothing with the ball where jason his one game he almost won the game off his own bat. i would love know who u are and how u going before come out with unfair statements like that or get full facts right

Hey mate if thats what u think fine. JB is a great player and has come up and played his first game a put decent score on the bored. Thats all we can go by he has put himself up their to cement a spot in the ones. Their few guys under pump with the bat in my eyes at my club even my self. I havent done anything ill be first one put my hand up let jb take my spot cause his inform and efforts and the way he goes at training and his passion for the club cant be questioned. Jb would be first to put his hand up if was not doing the job or if their was better player to pick from. But their not his one most informed players at the club so think what saying bit harsh mate u better off having go at me mate i made few 20s and 40 and done nothing with the ball where jason his one game he almost won the game off his own bat. i would love know who u are and how u going before come out with unfair statements like that or get full facts right

altonasJB;303756 said:
1.st andrews
2.altona roosters 1
3.willi congs
4.melton c

JB

I think your top four is right, but I believe the order will be
1 - St Andrews
2 - Melton Centrals
3 - Willy Congs
4 - Altona Roosters #1

As for Mick Hayes being the best bat in the comp, I think you are wrong there. Mick is a good young player and one of the the top 5 bats in the comp but I would take Dan Temby and Chris Armstrong before Mick Hayes. Chris Armstrong has had 6 Innings this year and has only made less than 50 once. He also made a Ton for the Carnival Side. Dan Temby has consistenly made runs each year in this comp winning batting and champion player award. Don't you remember what he did to the Roosters #2 side this year.

Good luck anyway

altonasJB;303756 said:
1.st andrews
2.altona roosters 1
3.willi congs
4.melton c

JB

I think your top four is right, but I believe the order will be
1 - St Andrews
2 - Melton Centrals
3 - Willy Congs
4 - Altona Roosters #1

As for Mick Hayes being the best bat in the comp, I think you are wrong there. Mick is a good young player and one of the the top 5 bats in the comp but I would take Dan Temby and Chris Armstrong before Mick Hayes. Chris Armstrong has had 6 Innings this year and has only made less than 50 once. He also made a Ton for the Carnival Side. Dan Temby has consistenly made runs each year in this comp winning batting and champion player award. Don't you remember what he did to the Roosters #2 side this year.

Good luck anyway

stick too your guns JB confidence is the last factor in making young batter believe that they belong & judging by J.B. post it seems to me he has the last piece of the puzzle in place CONFIDENCE,BELIEF and the support & acceptance from his team mates..........
keep up the good work JB.2009 make it your time!!!!!!!!!!!
its a fine line people believing they belong when clearly they dont (Overruled by there EGO). Then there are the humble who perform but never believe they belong. Good to see the youngsters starting to get a swager in there step when they realise that they belong in the big time. just be consistent the key to success.............

P.S. Hayes is so not the best batsmen in the Comp he wouldn't hold a candle to Temby or Amstrong who is the front runner for the Champion player.Hayes in the top half dozen.
Temby & Amstrong would be the only players in this comp who could go on & play in any comp in victoria without a worry.Except for state of course.........

stick too your guns JB confidence is the last factor in making young batter believe that they belong & judging by J.B. post it seems to me he has the last piece of the puzzle in place CONFIDENCE,BELIEF and the support & acceptance from his team mates..........
keep up the good work JB.2009 make it your time!!!!!!!!!!!
its a fine line people believing they belong when clearly they dont (Overruled by there EGO). Then there are the humble who perform but never believe they belong. Good to see the youngsters starting to get a swager in there step when they realise that they belong in the big time. just be consistent the key to success.............

P.S. Hayes is so not the best batsmen in the Comp he wouldn't hold a candle to Temby or Amstrong who is the front runner for the Champion player.Hayes in the top half dozen.
Temby & Amstrong would be the only players in this comp who could go on & play in any comp in victoria without a worry.Except for state of course.........

Results of ACCA National Championships matches played at Royal Park from 27/12/08 -
31/12/08.

Day 1.(27/12). WSUCCA v.Queensland.
Qld. 207. (Chris Armstrong 5/51, Rob Chafer 1/23, Trent Murray 1/48, Matthew Pipczak 1/21,
Jake Temby 1/23).
defeated
WSUCCA. 125. (Trent Murray 39, Leigh Edwards 24, Chris Armstrong 20, Hamon Uppal 16, Matthew
Pipczak 11).

Day 2.(28/12). WSUCCA v. NSW (2).
WSUCCA. 3/312cc.(Leigh Edwards 88, Neil Burton 72, Matthew Hayes 72, Chris Armstrong 60 no).
defeated
NSW.(2) 77.(Jake Temby 4/36, Hamon Uppal 3/16 inc.hatrick, Rowan Hatty 2/8).

Day 3.(29/12). WSUCCA v. Southern Districts.
WSUCCA 7/213.(Chris Armstrong 101, Matthew Hayes 40, Daniel Temby 23, Matthew Pipczk 16).
defeated
Southern Districts 8/209cc.(Daniel Temby 3/26, Trent Murray 3/65, Chris Armstrong 1/60).

Day 4.(30/12). WSUCCA v. NSW (1).
NSW (1). 2/171.(Trent Murray 1/31, Matthew Hayes 1/37).
defeated
WSUCCA 166.(Daniel Temby 46, Mark Rhodes 30, Chris Armstrong 22, Leigh Edwards 16, Matthew
Pipczak 14).

Day 5.(31/12). WSUCCA v. South Australia.
WSUCCA 4/150. (Matthew Hayes 65, Daniel Temby 25 no, Leigh Edwards 17, Chris Armstrong 14,
Ben Cusick 11).
defeated
South Australia 149.(Trent Murray 3/27, Daniel Temby 3/33, Rowan Hatty 2/24, Chris Armstrong
1/14, Matthew Hayes 1/22).

NSW (1) won the championship, with WSUCCA finishing in 2nd place.
Chris Armstrong & Matthew Hayes were both selected in the All Australian Team &
Chris Armstrong won the batting aggregate award with 217 runs.
Chris Armstrong won the WSUCCA "Ian Storky McPherson" player of the carnival
award.

Results of ACCA National Championships matches played at Royal Park from 27/12/08 -
31/12/08.

Day 1.(27/12). WSUCCA v.Queensland.
Qld. 207. (Chris Armstrong 5/51, Rob Chafer 1/23, Trent Murray 1/48, Matthew Pipczak 1/21,
Jake Temby 1/23).
defeated
WSUCCA. 125. (Trent Murray 39, Leigh Edwards 24, Chris Armstrong 20, Hamon Uppal 16, Matthew
Pipczak 11).

Day 2.(28/12). WSUCCA v. NSW (2).
WSUCCA. 3/312cc.(Leigh Edwards 88, Neil Burton 72, Matthew Hayes 72, Chris Armstrong 60 no).
defeated
NSW.(2) 77.(Jake Temby 4/36, Hamon Uppal 3/16 inc.hatrick, Rowan Hatty 2/8).

Day 3.(29/12). WSUCCA v. Southern Districts.
WSUCCA 7/213.(Chris Armstrong 101, Matthew Hayes 40, Daniel Temby 23, Matthew Pipczk 16).
defeated
Southern Districts 8/209cc.(Daniel Temby 3/26, Trent Murray 3/65, Chris Armstrong 1/60).

Day 4.(30/12). WSUCCA v. NSW (1).
NSW (1). 2/171.(Trent Murray 1/31, Matthew Hayes 1/37).
defeated
WSUCCA 166.(Daniel Temby 46, Mark Rhodes 30, Chris Armstrong 22, Leigh Edwards 16, Matthew
Pipczak 14).

Day 5.(31/12). WSUCCA v. South Australia.
WSUCCA 4/150. (Matthew Hayes 65, Daniel Temby 25 no, Leigh Edwards 17, Chris Armstrong 14,
Ben Cusick 11).
defeated
South Australia 149.(Trent Murray 3/27, Daniel Temby 3/33, Rowan Hatty 2/24, Chris Armstrong
1/14, Matthew Hayes 1/22).

NSW (1) won the championship, with WSUCCA finishing in 2nd place.
Chris Armstrong & Matthew Hayes were both selected in the All Australian Team &
Chris Armstrong won the batting aggregate award with 217 runs.
Chris Armstrong won the WSUCCA "Ian Storky McPherson" player of the carnival
award.

CONGRATULATIONS "BORNTIGERFAN" Fantastic run down and summary of carnival.

As we can see Chris did have an excellent week.

Thanks for this

CONGRATULATIONS "BORNTIGERFAN" Fantastic run down and summary of carnival.

As we can see Chris did have an excellent week.

Thanks for this

wow...i didnt think when i posted my last entire that i would be slamed for having my own apinon.all i did was post what i thort and yes everyone is different,I THINK hayes is the best bat in the comp never seen the guy from st andrews but i will soon...as for daniel temby i think he is a good bat in the top 5 easy but i dont like how he dont use hes bat early hides it behind hes pad but he can bat...and yes i rember what he did in the 2's again the roosters 2's this year i made 2 ducks thats ok i can live with that,my first duck daneil temby bowled me ,best ball i ever got still dont know how it bowled me.
all thats said and done i would like to talk about this muppit on this site that wanted to cum out and bag me for a post a last made.all i did was say what i think,i dont suck up people asses i tell it how i see it.i also dont hide behind a fake name,and yes i only made one score this year and we still lost i would have liked to win,but hey i did my best for my club and team mates and at the end of the day i could look them all in the eye knowing i did my best,im not going to sit here and cry about umpire desions coz thats cricket.and as far as keeping my spot...all i did was maybe give myself another game to show i should be in the side,i have been at the roosters for only a short time but i love the club and want to see it go forward and i play the game hard but i like to think i get respect for the people i play with and player of other teams.so ur aloud to think what u want but for all i care you can go **** urself mate u want to give it to me give it to me on the feild not a chat form grow a spine
thats the end of that sorry to everyone for the long long post hahaha anyways good luck to everyone in the first game and ALWAYS GO THE ROOSTERS!!!

wow...i didnt think when i posted my last entire that i would be slamed for having my own apinon.all i did was post what i thort and yes everyone is different,I THINK hayes is the best bat in the comp never seen the guy from st andrews but i will soon...as for daniel temby i think he is a good bat in the top 5 easy but i dont like how he dont use hes bat early hides it behind hes pad but he can bat...and yes i rember what he did in the 2's again the roosters 2's this year i made 2 ducks thats ok i can live with that,my first duck daneil temby bowled me ,best ball i ever got still dont know how it bowled me.
all thats said and done i would like to talk about this muppit on this site that wanted to cum out and bag me for a post a last made.all i did was say what i think,i dont suck up people asses i tell it how i see it.i also dont hide behind a fake name,and yes i only made one score this year and we still lost i would have liked to win,but hey i did my best for my club and team mates and at the end of the day i could look them all in the eye knowing i did my best,im not going to sit here and cry about umpire desions coz thats cricket.and as far as keeping my spot...all i did was maybe give myself another game to show i should be in the side,i have been at the roosters for only a short time but i love the club and want to see it go forward and i play the game hard but i like to think i get respect for the people i play with and player of other teams.so ur aloud to think what u want but for all i care you can go **** urself mate u want to give it to me give it to me on the feild not a chat form grow a spine
thats the end of that sorry to everyone for the long long post hahaha anyways good luck to everyone in the first game and ALWAYS GO THE ROOSTERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back