Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

wait there;288291 said:
well when the wickets don't get covered thursday night, then it rains, and then you can't get on the wicket on the friday cos its too wet, would you put the covers on friday night on a wet wicket? obviously you don't have a clue as to what your talkin about

you were seen watering the wickets thursday arvo. stop making excuses week in week out and do your bloody job, you cost 44 players a good game each week:(

BigCoq;288304 said:
i'll i know is Lucky, hussler bag our comp and the worst wickets in town are Anglers willy comp tracks they are pathetic how could u get good competitive game of cricket on those goat tracks lucky.........
the Rooster boys prepare there own wicket at altona green for no pay covers down on thursday roll on friday covers on again and another roll saturday morning get fairdinkum Anglers going from bad too worse.........
Altona meadows is a belter cause we care not for cash and we all played but anglers Disgraceful. I would like too know what were paying for exactly. surely garden gnomes give you better value......................
give the money back throw in the towel leave your cheap lame ass on the couch................
Churches have got good tracks knob jockies u should go take a look at Pennel, Altona Meadows.

The wickets down at Angliss have always been cr@p. Years of neglect can't be fixed overnight. They are also brand new squares which take time to settle. Give them time and they will get better.

As for the covers, If it rains Thursday night before the covers go down, you can't put the covers on thursday night. I drove past there on Thursday on my way to training, and it was pelting down. The only chance the wicket was going to be OK was if the covers got on friday night.

And BTW...learn how to type...some punctuation wouldn't go astray, you gave me a headache trying to figure out what the hell you where trying to say!!

wait there;288291 said:
well when the wickets don't get covered thursday night, then it rains, and then you can't get on the wicket on the friday cos its too wet, would you put the covers on friday night on a wet wicket? obviously you don't have a clue as to what your talkin about

WHAT????? who leaves a pitch to be made on a friday??? If you and your husband Lucky stopped strokin each others plums and spent some time reading the idiots guide to preparing a cricket pitch, as its clear you haven't the slightest idea how to, then a game would of been played on it like the hundreds of others all over Melbourne that did.

GO THE GARDEN KNOMES! preparing pitches for those guys...... well its prob like shooting barrels in a fish for them!

It was good to see the youngsters of the WDCA FLOG the cr@p out of the alter boys U21's on the weekend!!!!!!!!!!......................."SPANKED"..............It would be even easier in the seniors too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bauer;288366 said:
you were seen watering the wickets thursday arvo. stop making excuses week in week out and do your bloody job, you cost 44 players a good game each week:(

Probably saved yous from gettin beat outright:D

Mr Lucky........Now listen son, stop running away from the truth. Be a man with true cahunas, and admit when you are at fault, as the rest of the boys here will respect you more if you speak the TRUTH.

I believe you are being paid good dollars for looking after both wickets at Angliss, if I am correct, $2500 from each club. Can I ask you the following question. Why dont you seem to have a problem preparing your golf course during the day? which inturn only leaves you the afternoon to work on the wickets at Angliss.

Now blind freddy knows that you must commence to prepare a cricket wicket on each Monday for the upcoming Saturday. If you leave it until thursday lunchtime, just like you did last week, and you watered the wickets, then it rains thursday arvo, well you are well behind the eight ball then.

My advice to you is start your prep work on a Monday, and if it happens to rain, you wont be caught out with knowing you still have to do prep work, i.e rolling, painting the creases, like you got caught out last week for both wickets.

And from the talk going around about the new decks, last year they played very well for first year decks, as if I remember correctly, the curator then used to do alot of prep work, grass clippings, on both grounds.

Now I am not here destroy your self esteem, because I believe you have the ability to become a well respected curator, but if you allow your arrogance and ego to take over you are destined to fail badly.

Now that you are feeling ok about everything again, take on board this constructive advice and try and implement the above ideas.

Thankyou

Yours In Cricket.

Well said Grow Up. Some vey good advice. Also you are spot on about the wickets last year. They did play well. The curator last year who was Brett Hardeman did a very good job. Maybe Lucky should give Brett a call to get some advice.

stumpy;288393 said:
WHAT????? who leaves a pitch to be made on a friday??? If you and your husband Lucky stopped strokin each others plums and spent some time reading the idiots guide to preparing a cricket pitch, as its clear you haven't the slightest idea how to, then a game would of been played on it like the hundreds of others all over Melbourne that did.

i'll cop criticism.. fair enough.. curators always cop it.. but if ya wanna criticise come down and see me and then criticise

Grow Up;288498 said:
Mr Lucky........Now listen son, stop running away from the truth. Be a man with true cahunas, and admit when you are at fault, as the rest of the boys here will respect you more if you speak the TRUTH.

I believe you are being paid good dollars for looking after both wickets at Angliss, if I am correct, $2500 from each club. Can I ask you the following question. Why dont you seem to have a problem preparing your golf course during the day? which inturn only leaves you the afternoon to work on the wickets at Angliss.

Now blind freddy knows that you must commence to prepare a cricket wicket on each Monday for the upcoming Saturday. If you leave it until thursday lunchtime, just like you did last week, and you watered the wickets, then it rains thursday arvo, well you are well behind the eight ball then.

My advice to you is start your prep work on a Monday, and if it happens to rain, you wont be caught out with knowing you still have to do prep work, i.e rolling, painting the creases, like you got caught out last week for both wickets.

And from the talk going around about the new decks, last year they played very well for first year decks, as if I remember correctly, the curator then used to do alot of prep work, grass clippings, on both grounds.

Now I am not here destroy your self esteem, because I believe you have the ability to become a well respected curator, but if you allow your arrogance and ego to take over you are destined to fail badly.

Now that you are feeling ok about everything again, take on board this constructive advice and try and implement the above ideas.

Thankyou

Yours In Cricket.

Look, if i make a mistake i'll admit it

wait there;288667 said:
i'll cop criticism.. fair enough.. curators always cop it.. but if ya wanna criticise come down and see me and then criticise

I have played on the wicket at Angliss and it played fine!!!!!
Let's not forget that the weather hasn't been the best and every ground is different (drainage etc...).

Let's give him a go, I'm sure the wickets will start to play a lot better from now on.

We should be directing our anger at why we have a bye in the turf grade!

Sorry pots I just don't think it's good for the comp!!!:mad:

Wait there - you absolutely sh1t on the last curator (Brett H), he was hopeless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Well it looks like we have a live one Trout anyone......................bloody imposters.......
The Hussler his wife Lucky and there retarded son Wait there were living in SIN they were bretending to be cricketers so they asked god who are the real cricketers in the west? GOD said They play in the Churches comp were true legends are made and are humble unlike your mobs egotistical arrogant attitude to cricket & life. GET OVER IT LOSER...............
YOU GUYS WOULD DO WELL TO PASS AS HUMANS................................................
COULD EVERY ONE MAKE A POINT OF NOT HAVING ANY DIALOG WITH HUSSLER AS HE MUST BE THE BIGGEST TOOL I HAVE ENCOUNTERED HERE & HE IS IN THE WILLY COMP ENOUGH SAID REALY.............. SO LONG KNOB JOCKY.........................................

1 turf player playing for churches U21's the rest were c grade hacks, like the whole WDCA comp

TableDancer;288705 said:
1 turf player playing for churches U21's the rest were c grade hacks, like the whole WDCA comp

forget the hussler his a knob jocky

FOOD FOR THOUGHT...................................
Can St Andrews go all the way?
Is St Johns good enough?
Melton Centrals still capable without Cam?
Do Altona Roosters 1 have what it takes?
Is Burnside a two man show?
Who is the new look C/S any good players left?
Whats up at the Congs? R the boys towing the Callus line?
Will Kingy get over the hump & show us some vtca type fight please.
Will Roosters 2 cause any upsets??????????????
Stjohns & Standrews the best i have seen this year....................
Points go to St Andrews batting depth way superior & pace bowling superior...............

im not going to get into an argument about wickets.. lets just talk about cricket

BigCoq;288711 said:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT...................................
Can St Andrews go all the way?
Is St Johns good enough?
Melton Centrals still capable without Cam?
Do Altona Roosters 1 have what it takes?
Is Burnside a two man show?
Who is the new look C/S any good players left?
Whats up at the Congs? R the boys towing the Callus line?
Will Kingy get over the hump & show us some vtca type fight please.
Will Roosters 2 cause any upsets??????????????
Stjohns & Standrews the best i have seen this year....................
Points go to St Andrews batting depth way superior & pace bowling superior...............

Good Questions BigCoq and here are Billy's answers

St Andrews can definetly go all the way. They have alot of depth this year. Team to beat at the moment I believe. They bat all the way down to # 8 & 9 and they have the best pace and seam bowling attack in the comp.
St Johns are not good enough. To reliant on Temby's and not enough other qaulity players. Will miss finals I believe.
Melton Centrals will make finals. Still have some very good players but they are weaker than past 2 years.
Roosters #1 will also make the finals. Good bowling attack, but concern is their batting. Struggle to make 200 each week but are very competative.
Burnside are a 3 man show. As like St Johns with the Temby's, they rely on Spitiri, Keiley and Schaefer to do it all.
Only 1 player from Caroline Springs team of last year.
Congs are a good side and should make the finals. Batting is a concern but very good bowling side.
Kingy have lost alot of players. wont make finals and rely on to few to do eveything.
No upsets from Roosters 2. will struggle each game, but must keep trying to develope young players for the #1's like B Poate and M Nolton.

BigCoq;288676 said:
Well it looks like we have a live one Trout anyone......................bloody imposters.......
The Hussler his wife Lucky and there retarded son Wait there were living in SIN they were bretending to be cricketers so they asked god who are the real cricketers in the west? GOD said They play in the Churches comp were true legends are made and are humble unlike your mobs egotistical arrogant attitude to cricket & life. GET OVER IT LOSER...............
YOU GUYS WOULD DO WELL TO PASS AS HUMANS................................................
COULD EVERY ONE MAKE A POINT OF NOT HAVING ANY DIALOG WITH HUSSLER AS HE MUST BE THE BIGGEST TOOL I HAVE ENCOUNTERED HERE & HE IS IN THE WILLY COMP ENOUGH SAID REALY.............. SO LONG KNOB JOCKY.........................................

hahahahahahahaha your a classic Coq..........just make sure your sober or learn how to spell next time you post..........you blubbering ID1OT!!!!!!!!:D

lucky;288723 said:
gee.. hussler seems to be getting under everyone's skin

Your the reason for that!!!!!!!They want to play cricket!!Make a good track so they've got some cricket to talk about:(.......................Crap missus:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back