Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

tcnthat;276498 said:
Can play. Talks a good game and backs it up. Nice bloke for a beer with afterwards as well.

Was a good/best player in ordinary sides in good comps for a long time.
I love beer,but you get around! Mick was a handy player when i played with him but never the best!

hussler;277015 said:
I love beer,but you get around! Mick was a handy player when i played with him but never the best!

Yep, I have been around a bit. Not played at many clubs, but know a few heads.

On reflection, probably not the best, but a good player in an ordinary ANA side.

tcnthat;277175 said:
Yep, I have been around a bit. Not played at many clubs, but know a few heads.

On reflection, probably not the best, but a good player in an ordinary ANA side.

Mick at ANA? Are we talking about same bloke?

hussler;277222 said:
Mick at ANA? Are we talking about same bloke?

No, we are not. Ooops, I have just realised my own ********up!!! :eek:

I am sure Mick is good to have a beer with too. lol.

wait there!!!;274987 said:
Try reading it slowly!!!!!! How about we write it so we can read it!

If you can't spell fair enough, i'll put 2 and 2 together and work it out but that is just terrible, I can understand what my 6 month old baby is saying better then that!

I think Nathan deserves a red card for bringing this forum into disrepute:confused::confused:

This site is about cricket yer? all u other people aswell who r potting people over the way the post is set up, seriosly wake up to yourself, get a life, find a friend, partner, even an animal to pass the time i dont care, some of you out there are really clinging to taking shots at us- keep it up we'll be waiting on the feild for u.
moons, im rapt to have u at our club mate, already one of the boys, great clubman, and very far from ave cricketer, looking forward to playin with u all year on turf mate
to macca from congs- congrates mate on the ton, kind of player id love to watch ton up....... but only when im watchin not bowlin, be a very long day in the feild when ur set, well done
st.andrews look very impressive, and st.johns always up there, just wish we knew the fixture as to when we are playin them!

Thank you pots
yer really enjoying it at roosters. its club that has surprised me for so many reason but really loving turn up to training and match days. This site has just pot and slag our club but be aware on the field that's where we want do our talking. just like ONE SHORT HE COULDN'T STOP SLAGGING US OFF BUT HIS STOP AND HE SHOULD JUST KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT....
st andrews are the team to beat melton sent them in and with their side they are going to hard team to beat but another exciting challenge to have. which we are excited about
Pots form bowler of the comp keep the good work up mate

Pots;277846 said:
This site is about cricket yer? all u other people aswell who r potting people over the way the post is set up, seriosly wake up to yourself, get a life, find a friend, partner, even an animal to pass the time i dont care, some of you out there are really clinging to taking shots at us- keep it up we'll be waiting on the feild for u.
moons, im rapt to have u at our club mate, already one of the boys, great clubman, and very far from ave cricketer, looking forward to playin with u all year on turf mate
to macca from congs- congrates mate on the ton, kind of player id love to watch ton up....... but only when im watchin not bowlin, be a very long day in the feild when ur set, well done
st.andrews look very impressive, and st.johns always up there, just wish we knew the fixture as to when we are playin them!

Nathan;277872 said:
Thank you pots
yer really enjoying it at roosters. its club that has surprised me for so many reason but really loving turn up to training and match days. This site has just pot and slag our club but be aware on the field that's where we want do our talking. just like ONE SHORT HE COULDN'T STOP SLAGGING US OFF BUT HIS STOP AND HE SHOULD JUST KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT....
st andrews are the team to beat melton sent them in and with their side they are going to hard team to beat but another exciting challenge to have. which we are excited about
Pots form bowler of the comp keep the good work up mate

Get out of each others arse will ya?Still no punctuation from Nathan(DISGRACE).Cant wait to see you on the field clown,but then again, I dont think your good enough to grace a cricket field!

hussler;277889 said:
Get out of each others arse will ya?Still no punctuation from Nathan(DISGRACE).Cant wait to see you on the field clown,but then again, I dont think your good enough to grace a cricket field!

ok tool, keep up talking shit, only reflects on kind of person u are. we do enjoy each others company at the roosters, thats the way its always been. NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO GRACE A CRICKET FEILD? who the f*%$ are you? Pointing...Warne...even Richard Che Quee? no! none of them, u play in the churches comp like the rest of us playin park cricket. get over yourself. never forget the level we play at, we play hard, to win, and to have a few laughs & a beer after the game with oppisition IN ALL GRADES. your shit obviously doesnt stink. do you sell tickets..... on yourself or either at the games so people can watch u play?

agree with u moons, st.andrews have set the pace early, never forget st johns reigning premiers smart cricketers, and congs always dangerous. and we going ok at moment too. should b really competive season in turf.

Pots;278112 said:
ok tool, keep up talking shit, only reflects on kind of person u are. we do enjoy each others company at the roosters, thats the way its always been. NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO GRACE A CRICKET FEILD? who the f*%$ are you? Pointing...Warne...even Richard Che Quee? no! none of them, u play in the churches comp like the rest of us playin park cricket. get over yourself. never forget the level we play at, we play hard, to win, and to have a few laughs & a beer after the game with oppisition IN ALL GRADES. your shit obviously doesnt stink. do you sell tickets..... on yourself or either at the games so people can watch u play?

agree with u moons, st.andrews have set the pace early, never forget st johns reigning premiers smart cricketers, and congs always dangerous. and we going ok at moment too. should b really competive season in turf.

grouse comeback man.. i think he is pointing.. HAHAHAHA praise the lord brother!

wait there;278403 said:
grouse comeback man.. i think he is pointing.. HAHAHAHA praise the lord brother!

I dont think Hussler could hussle his own jocks off in a brothel!!! HAHAHA:D
HAPPY TO SAY GDAY ON THE FIELD :D
Talks cheap!!!

wait there;278403 said:

Took the words out of my mouth bud! AMEN.:D

BigCoq;278430 said:
I dont think Hussler could hussle his own jocks off in a brothel!!! HAHAHA:D
HAPPY TO SAY GDAY ON THE FIELD :D
Talks cheap!!!

Sorry dont play in that comp or else i would say hi..:D

hussler;278440 said:
Sorry dont play in that comp or else i would say hi..:D

What r u doing fishing in this blog ? No one to hussle here! No friends in the wlly comp ? or should i say the GU comp.:confused:

Has anyone heard from one short really miss his insightfull, inteligent, positive feedback or has he entered into a contract to play a staraight bore the shit out of them bat.
Whats your thought on the turf comp so far this year champ?

Does anyone know if Kingy Baps have lost players this year if so how many from the ones?
They dont seem to be setting the world on fire for a team to come back to churches after the VTCA you would think they would absolutley smash teams or is the churches the most under rated comp going?
FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!

BigCoq;278574 said:
Does anyone know if Kingy Baps have lost players this year if so how many from the ones?
They dont seem to be setting the world on fire for a team to come back to churches after the VTCA you would think they would absolutley smash teams or is the churches the most under rated comp going. FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!

don't no about that.. its just the worse comp goin.. AMEN to that!

BigCoq;278568 said:
What r u doing fishing in this blog ? No one to hussle here! No friends in the wlly comp ? or should i say the GU comp.:confused:

Fish where ever I like "littlecoq"..............:D

trapped in front;278870 said:
Great comeback hussler, you bellend!!! I am gonna take a stab here.... BigCoq is that you Pup??? :D

grouse comeback 'bellend' man.. true! i guess your just another churches player.. grouse comp man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back