WHAT HAPPENED

Was it world wide news?- Definitely
😮

Did innocent people die? Not directly but suspicion many did later in their lives.
☹️

Was anyone held accountable? Yes Britain was many years later.
👮
So sorry I missed this Jessica.:oops:
We have determined it was nuke testing in Australia, to solve it tell me which state, other than Sth Aust, and where it was held.?

Last edited:
Would be a bit of a shame. Far enough away from its own coast. Any reason why AUS (had to) agree(d) to it? Not independent enough?

We weren't independant enough then Craig. Aussies were good obliging obsequious cannon fodder in those dsys, in many wars and ways for then King George VI and his then naive daughter Elizabeth II mother of our current monarch Charles III with his Queen Camilla I ? 😄? and other things from the fifties, "Useless Maralinga" is still dangerous but only for ~ 20,000 years+. Easy, we Aussies have lots of waste land... NOT! 😢

Are the islands still uninhabitable for humans Terry.
More than half a century since Britain conducted the first nuclear tests in Australia, at the Montebello Islands in WA's north, marine scientists have discovered there remains a radiation risk to marine life and tourists.

Have a turn Jessica. 🙂

there remains a radiation risk to marine life and tourists.
Read that fallout spread as far north and east as inland Qld. Those irresponsible Poms and there hanging onto a dead empire.😡

Last edited:
Back