WHO/WHAT AM I

That's correct Craig! Well done!

Thinking of our Tall Tales heading to America, so did Dvořák and all over Europe. My favourite work of his is his New World Symphony, composed in 1893 while he was the director of the National Conservatory of Music of America from 1892 to 1895.
A good one Terry. You too are a devotee of classical music. Interesting about Dvořák traveling to America and being head of the NCMA. I must listen to his New World Symphony once again. My all time fave classical work is Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto #1. Really moves me.

Last edited:
A good one Terry. You too are a devotee of classical music. Interesting about Dvořák traveling to America and being head of the NCMA. I must listen to his New World Symphony once again. My all time fave classical work is Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto #1. Really moves me.

I know the intro well but it's long. The utube clip below is a great rendition with a big orchestra. 37min.

I skimmed through it.

Even in my teens I loved Tchaikovsky's1812 Overture.
The cannons firing is exhilarating, and the bells...
A fitting tribute to Napoleon's failed invasion of Russia.

ABC Classical is my number "1" preset on my radios but I'mm no expurt butt I nose wat i's likes...
like Samuel Barber's "Adagio For Strings"

I know the intro well but it's long. The utube clip below is a great rendition with a big orchestra. 37min.

I skimmed through it.

Even in my teens I loved Tchaikovsky's1812 Overture.
The cannons firing is exhilarating, and the bells...
A fitting tribute to Napoleon's failed invasion of Russia.

ABC Classical is my number "1" preset on my radios but I'mm no expurt butt I nose wat i's likes...
like Samuel Barber's "Adagio For Strings"

Thanks for that Terry I happened to listen to a rendition yesterday with renowned pianist Anna Federova. She has magic fingers and feels every note she plays.

Back