Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was what was decided. Certainly has no other history in MyCricket. I guess if you are going to score against batters for playing at Ashy you must credit bowlers so pretty good effort for Miles. Abel is a spinner isn't he? Good return, he has done well with the bat as well. Mackintosh and Hargreaves continue to do well. Liddle is new too isn't he. where did he come from. I heard mackintosh took 4 wickets in 1 over against Bulleen.

Liddle is a pom who is 6'6 left armer who swings it in and gets the ball to rise off a length. Helped by his height of course.

You dont have to agree with what everyone says,the world would be pretty boring if some
fun banter wasnt posted. Im sure i have had a beer and a laugh with a few of you and not known
who you are on this site...Thats if you play Dunstan.

I am sure we all had a beer with you building at some stage. Congrats on the birth aswell

I heard that the hawthorn game there was a heated few minutes where other people in the side were getting frustrated and being the captain sturgess got reported. The umpires were new and panicked so as you so know in a situation like that the captain gets reported for not taking charge of his players.

Im sure you no about the report as you play for the bears,you playing 1s or 2s?

Liddle is a gun, Lawton a good alrounder(canterbury),Miles def a pom(AW) I see Shaw has played 2 games for Mulg,
Ellis stats read okay, Abel(GI)very capable allrounder.

Thanks for your kind words re my new born.

Im sure you no about the report as you play for the bears,you playing 1s or 2s?

Liddle is a gun, Lawton a good alrounder(canterbury),Miles def a pom(AW) I see Shaw has played 2 games for Mulg,
Ellis stats read okay, Abel(GI)very capable allrounder.

Thanks for your kind words re my new born.

I ran into a few of the Deepdene boys on Sunday night and had a chat to them about it. I am not a bears player though Building

How is my mate fuzzbungle going? I dont wish anything bad on him,but he was a bit cheeky and arrogant!

haha fuzz knuckle, lets not have a repeat, todays discussion has been better than the whole thread put together, i am glad we are finally starting to talk some genuine cricket and its february!

dont get side tracked BB, concentration is the key!

Especially since he plays on the Ashy postage stamp every second week. If you play at Ashy, Deepdene or Canterbury you should lose 25% of your runs.
Dan Sturgess is a bit over rated I think and a massive hot head. That is not good for a captain. He continues to make pretty good runs though so good luck to him. I think he is strong square of the wicket on the off side but is limited elsewhere. Thoughts?

Sturgess scores all his runs from cover point through to 2nd slip!

T20 predictions for tonight. after last round with every top team winning, hence every home team winning, i am again going to pick all the home teams except north balwyn, whos t20 time will be up, as will their dunstan careers after this round

ashy vs deepdene utg
GI vs stc
BUC vs nth balwyn comb
nth balywn vs skevs

semis to be
ashy vs GI
BUC vs skevs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back