Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

So with turf called off this week will we have to put up with prima Donna turf cricketers filling the lower grades complaining about 2 piece balls and sandy uneven run ups?

Mr. Clam;410200 said:
So with turf called off this week will we have to put up with prima Donna turf cricketers filling the lower grades complaining about 2 piece balls and sandy uneven run ups?

Only a turf cricketer would say such a thing.

Surely they don't use 2 piece balls? Must be taking the P1SS.

Completely agree mas cambios.

This downhill skiier comes in and criticises blokes that put in and give their heart and soul for their clubs, week in week out.

Taking pot shots at players like this is not on.

Although, he's not far wrong on Morris. Ordinary bloke and average cricketer. Been at more clubs than Col Joye...

Looks like no.9 was off the mark with Tribe on the weekend. 55 first up.

Looks like both of us were on the mark with Morris though...

Surely they don't use 2 piece balls? Must be taking the P1SS.

Yeah, 2 piece balls!!! And I had to mark centre with chalk... CHALK!! Was half expecting to be asked to help un peg and roll up the carpet and the end of the match!!! Roll on next weekend, hope it doesnt rain this week.

Yeah, 2 piece balls!!! And I had to mark centre with chalk... CHALK!! Was half expecting to be asked to help un peg and roll up the carpet and the end of the match!!! Roll on next weekend, hope it doesnt rain this week.

Two piece balls...the saviour of ordinary bowlers. Swing a four piecer and then come and see me.

well said sir, you have earnt my respect.

thunder storms forecast again for wednesday this week, looks like it could be 3 weeks in a row off for turf cricket, mighty disapointing

Very disappointing. Well at least we can ease into the season with a one dayer still rather than spending 80 overs in the field.

Or even worse...we could be playing synthetic:eek:

Very disappointing. Well at least we can ease into the season with a one dayer still rather than spending 80 overs in the field.

Or even worse...we could be playing synthetic:eek:

i dont think synthetic is the answer, although having pre season training on synthetic everyone bats like a superstar so might not be a bad idea, big scores, no swing with a 4 piece, good cricket

I keep hearing Glen Iris are going to get relegated from Dunstan from alot of pundits on here...but apart from the fact that someone has nominated Grubich is their key player in an earlier comment and the fact that Frank Morris and Sean someone are their cranky old thirds players...does anyone know anything else about them?

What's their strength? Batting, bowling, fielding??? Or is it only drinking?

I keep hearing Glen Iris are going to get relegated from Dunstan from alot of pundits on here...but apart from the fact that someone has nominated Grubich is their key player in an earlier comment and the fact that Frank Morris and Sean someone are their cranky old thirds players...does anyone know anything else about them?

What's their strength? Batting, bowling, fielding??? Or is it only drinking?

theyre strength is drinking, and their lack of club rooms at the moment could be an issue, especially if its a 40 degree day when youre playing them, those portables are like ovens

More importantly, the main question that should be asked on this website is which club sells the cheapest heavy beer

That is a valid question in these economic times. Was at a club last weekend that had its beer turn up at six...six o'clock! That's PM folks, not AM.

If your club's bar is not run by a raging alcoholoic, then it's not run properly.

That is a valid question in these economic times. Was at a club last weekend that had its beer turn up at six...six o'clock! That's PM folks, not AM.

If your club's bar is not run by a raging alcoholoic, then it's not run properly.

touche

6pm is ridiculous, i havent paid any less than 3.50 over the last 2 years...anyone can beat that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back