Eca 2011/2012

Anyone like to volunteer any info about Mulgrave? I actually think they don't look as strong as they have in previous years despite good win last week.
There were quite a few players in last week's team that were fringe last season. I think they rely a lot on Aldons. Who has some theories about how to bowl to him? Strengths/Weaknesses?
Day twins are good players and have been around a long time and I am sure Slack will be better this year.
Any theories on these blokes?
Any info on Alagaratnam. Looks like he played 1 Dunstan game 2 seasons ago made 75 then played the rest of the year in their 2s. Bad attitude or doesn't train?????

P.S. Don't even bother commenting Reg. I will just assume anything you write is a lie. :)

Hey, I tipped both cos you said I get a free tip!! So I am using it on our game!
Sorry what I meant is you get a score of 1 after round 1, which puts you only 2 off the pace. Best was 3 after the first round of upsets. Please pick either RC or Mulg for this week unless you really want to tip a tie.

Anyone like to volunteer any info about Mulgrave? I actually think they don't look as strong as they have in previous years despite good win last week.
There were quite a few players in last week's team that were fringe last season. I think they rely a lot on Aldons. Who has some theories about how to bowl to him? Strengths/Weaknesses?
Day twins are good players and have been around a long time and I am sure Slack will be better this year.
Any theories on these blokes?
Any info on Alagaratnam. Looks like he played 1 Dunstan game 2 seasons ago made 75 then played the rest of the year in their 2s. Bad attitude or doesn't train?????

P.S. Don't even bother commenting Reg. I will just assume anything you write is a lie. :)

Alagaratnam is captain of Malaysia. Wasn't here last summer, when he was in 09/10 he had to play in the 2's because he arrived halfway through and Mulgrave already had a pom.
He looks to smash it, and can come off. Loves the lash.

Alagaratnam is captain of Malaysia. Wasn't here last summer, when he was in 09/10 he had to play in the 2's because he arrived halfway through and Mulgrave already had a pom.
He looks to smash it, and can come off. Loves the lash.
Thanks Rozza. Great info. So he likes width to slash at like a Sehwag or Jayasuria or does he like to hit straight or off his legs. Is he a left or right hander? I am imagining him as small nuggety bloke for some reason. Is this true?

Thanks Rozza. Great info. So he likes width to slash at like a Sehwag or Jayasuria or does he like to hit straight or off his legs. Is he a left or right hander? I am imagining him as small nuggety bloke for some reason. Is this true?

Right Hander. Your description of him is about correct. He's about 165-170cm I'd guess. From what I remember he'll look to go legside rather than off side. I only got a glimpse though I'm afraid. So I don't want to be blamed for any Richmond City failures!

Are you suffering from illusions of grandeur comparing a Dunstan Shield guy to Sehwag or Jayasuria. Get a reality check. Even Fuzzbungle does not rate himself that highly.

Are you suffering from illusions of grandeur comparing a Dunstan Shield guy to Sehwag or Jayasuria. Get a reality check. Even Fuzzbungle does not rate himself that highly.
I was trying to compare types of players. Or what their favourite shots are. I did not rate anyone in the ECA at top class international standard. Most people would have got that. No need to be so aggressive mate.

Back