mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Old School;228678 said:
Who do you play for Deadly Weapon?
If Fitzy bowls rubbish, how is it the year that he didn't play at Socials (went to Nth Melb) Socials did not make the Finals??

lol dnt worry boys i no both of em very well im just havin a bit of a joke, but they do both no i wood punish them

Old School;228677 said:
Well Ma. Costello must field like Andrew Symonds, Fitzy is a good bowler and if he goes to Gladstone Park will leave a big hole in the Socials.
sorry bill cant joke anymore someone is running off to the x presedent saying im bagging the club. Wounder who that is.

So fellas, how are we looking for this up coming season. I'm pretty confident we will be climbing up the ladder again, with some new additions coming on board and a couple of players returning.
Start pre season on the 10th.

Re:

Im Back!!!

Had myself a real ghost hunt for a while there but alls good now,
Been reading a bit on the site of recent that a few people are asking questions about the little fellow in Newta and his integrity. Well my fellow commrades no need to ask any more for i will tell you what you need to know. And trust me when i tell you that Scooby Doo knows all.

For those of you that know him, then you are blessed.
For those of you that dont know him then you are unfortunate.
And for me,
Whenever, Wherever you need me little brother then Scooby Doo will find you.

Old School;228677 said:
Well Ma. Costello must field like Andrew Symonds, Fitzy is a good bowler and if he goes to Gladstone Park will leave a big hole in the Socials.
sorry bill cant joke anymore someone is running off to the x presedent saying im bagging the club. Wounder who that is.

Hirdy05_;229038 said:
Yeah leave that up to big red!
:mmm like that is it now . i see your true colours shineing through. only if you knew what was going on, you would quickly change your tune , but o wee ill remember.

jake j;229056 said:
:mmm like that is it now . i see your true colours shineing through. only if you knew what was going on, you would quickly change your tune , but o wee ill remember.

Obviously dissapointing to lose one of your gun players but no need for sour grapes big red!!!

Re:

Im Back!!!

Had myself a real ghost hunt for a while there but alls good now,
Been reading a bit on the site of recent that a few people are asking questions about the little fellow in Newta and his integrity. Well my fellow commrades no need to ask any more for i will tell you what you need to know. And trust me when i tell you that Scooby Doo knows all.

For those of you that know him, then you are blessed.
For those of you that dont know him then you are unfortunate.
And for me,
Whenever, Wherever you need me little brother then Scooby Doo will find you.

jake j;229056 said:

Old School how many "BIG REDS" do you have in your life?? Is their something I don't know??

Hirdy05_;229038 said:
Yeah leave that up to big red!

Hirdy05_;229126 said:
Old School how many "BIG REDS" do you have in your life?? Is their something I don't know??
Two - My wife and the BIG RED & BLUE, the football team that are going to slap Essendon like a red headed step child this weekend.

jake j;229056 said:

Obviously dissapointing to lose one of your gun players but no need for sour grapes big red!!!

jake j;229056 said:

Hirdy05_;229126 said:
Two - My wife and the BIG RED & BLUE, the football team that are going to slap Essendon like a red headed step child this weekend.

whatnogood;229156 said:
THE DEES WILL WIN THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you and Old School need to get together on Saturday and watch the game, then tell each other where they went wrong!!!!

Dees are gonna get smashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sainters_3_Peat;229112 said:

So is it confirmed that jake is leaving socials? If so where is he playing?

You would be on the ball 3 peat.

whatnogood;229156 said:
THE DEES WILL WIN THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you and Old School need to get together on Saturday and watch the game, then tell each other where they went wrong!!!!

Sainters_3_Peat;229112 said:

So is it confirmed that jake is leaving socials? If so where is he playing?

You would be on the ball 3 peat.

Hirdy05_;229165 said:

Yourself, Bomber27 & Essendon2000 (living in the past) can all sit together and bag your own players, bag your coach, bag your training staff, bag the president, bag the orange boy, bag the ladies selling raffle tickets, bag the whole Essendon Football Club and then punch on with each other after that go back to the Essendon social club and punch on some more.

You 3 will want Matty Knights sacked after Dees have a win on Saturday.

Old School;229335 said:
Yourself, Bomber27 & Essendon2000 (living in the past) can all sit together and bag your own players, bag your coach, bag your training staff, bag the president, bag the orange boy, bag the ladies selling raffle tickets, bag the whole Essendon Football Club and then punch on with each other after that go back to the Essendon social club and punch on some more.

Old School like I've said to you in the past it's called "Passion" Essendon supporters have plenty of it. Thats why we would rather sit outside with a Warm Beer, Cold Pie while it's pouring rain, why, because we are committed to our club. We will not run off to the snow for a chardy or 2, or to Wimbledon, oh wait someone tried that didn't they and paid the price, yeah your club is travelling real well.

The only reason we won't beat you by 10 goals is if knighta decides to rest most of the players halfway into the first quarter!!!!!!!!!!!

Hirdy05_;229340 said:
Old School like I've said to you in the past it's called "Passion" Essendon supporters have plenty of it. Thats why we would rather sit outside with a Warm Beer, Cold Pie while it's pouring rain, why, because we are committed to our club. We will not run off to the snow for a chardy or 2, or to Wimbledon, oh wait someone tried that didn't they and paid the price, yeah your club is travelling real well.

The only reason we won't beat you by 10 goals is if knighta decides to rest most of the players halfway into the first quarter!!!!!!!!!!!
Hirdy, the only time that you will go out side and leave the Lindsey Hassett on Saturday is to have a piss and after a couple beers you will be in the toilet constantly. At the end of the game you will not be standing over the urinal with your hand up on the wall saying to the bloke next to you "they might as well give us the flag now" you will be sacking the whole Essendon Footy Club after the Dees win.

Hirdy05_;229165 said:

Old School;229346 said:
Hirdy, the only time that you will go out side and leave the Lindsey Hassett on Saturday is to have a piss and after a couple beers you will be in the toilet constantly. At the end of the game you will not be standing over the urinal with your hand up on the wall saying to the bloke next to you "they might as well give us the flag now" you will be sacking the whole Essendon Footy Club after the Dees win.

Tooshay!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back