mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Old School;229335 said:
Yourself, Bomber27 & Essendon2000 (living in the past) can all sit together and bag your own players, bag your coach, bag your training staff, bag the president, bag the orange boy, bag the ladies selling raffle tickets, bag the whole Essendon Football Club and then punch on with each other after that go back to the Essendon social club and punch on some more.

You 3 will want Matty Knights sacked after Dees have a win on Saturday.

Old School like I've said to you in the past it's called "Passion" Essendon supporters have plenty of it. Thats why we would rather sit outside with a Warm Beer, Cold Pie while it's pouring rain, why, because we are committed to our club. We will not run off to the snow for a chardy or 2, or to Wimbledon, oh wait someone tried that didn't they and paid the price, yeah your club is travelling real well.

The only reason we won't beat you by 10 goals is if knighta decides to rest most of the players halfway into the first quarter!!!!!!!!!!!

Hirdy05_;229340 said:
Old School like I've said to you in the past it's called "Passion" Essendon supporters have plenty of it. Thats why we would rather sit outside with a Warm Beer, Cold Pie while it's pouring rain, why, because we are committed to our club. We will not run off to the snow for a chardy or 2, or to Wimbledon, oh wait someone tried that didn't they and paid the price, yeah your club is travelling real well.

The only reason we won't beat you by 10 goals is if knighta decides to rest most of the players halfway into the first quarter!!!!!!!!!!!

Sensationally put together,thank God i only went to the snow on a school excursion once !!!!!!

We all have the Passion boys

F.O.S

Hirdy05_;229340 said:

Hirdy, the only time that you will go out side and leave the Lindsey Hassett on Saturday is to have a piss and after a couple beers you will be in the toilet constantly. At the end of the game you will not be standing over the urinal with your hand up on the wall saying to the bloke next to you "they might as well give us the flag now" you will be sacking the whole Essendon Footy Club after the Dees win.

Old School;229346 said:
Hirdy, the only time that you will go out side and leave the Lindsey Hassett on Saturday is to have a piss and after a couple beers you will be in the toilet constantly. At the end of the game you will not be standing over the urinal with your hand up on the wall saying to the bloke next to you "they might as well give us the flag now" you will be sacking the whole Essendon Footy Club after the Dees win.

Tooshay!!!!

Hirdy05_;229340 said:

Sensationally put together,thank God i only went to the snow on a school excursion once !!!!!!

We all have the Passion boys

F.O.S

bomber27;228947 said:
So fellas, how are we looking for this up coming season. I'm pretty confident we will be climbing up the ladder again, with some new additions coming on board and a couple of players returning.
Start pre season on the 10th.
So bomber27 who are they or is it a secret.

Sunshine Heights

Coach / 2nds Captain - M.Shawcross
Ass Coach / 1sts Captain - L.Berchy

Sammy Kandage has headed back to Sri Lanka.

My Captain said:

No secret. The new players aren't household names. No real point in naming them. Some young guys returning and the coach has a couple coming with him.
Start pre season this Sunday, so that should give us a better indication.

bomber27;228947 said:
So fellas, how are we looking for this up coming season. I'm pretty confident we will be climbing up the ladder again, with some new additions coming on board and a couple of players returning.
Start pre season on the 10th.

My Captain said:
Back to cricket can anybody out there pick the 2 best players in all the A grade teams. Or maybe just pick the 2 in your team that you think the best.

You dont win back to back flags by worrying about who are the best two in your team are ?????

The formula is when someone is down or needs a chop-out his teammates take up the slack and perform as a team rather than individuals,this formula seems to be working well.

On a lighter note, the F.O.S would have to be up there if we did name a few !!!!

F.O.S

Sunshine Heights

bomber27;230153 said:
Sunshine Heights

interesting decision to have your coach captining the 2nds!!

about time sammy headed back too. cant say he was the fairest player on the field, but did have talent

My Captain said:

No secret. The new players aren't household names. No real point in naming them. Some young guys returning and the coach has a couple coming with him.

My Captain said:
Back to cricket can anybody out there pick the 2 best players in all the A grade teams. Or maybe just pick the 2 in your team that you think the best.

You dont win back to back flags by worrying about who are the best two in your team are ?????

The formula is when someone is down or needs a chop-out his teammates take up the slack and perform as a team rather than individuals,this formula seems to be working well.

On a lighter note, the F.O.S would have to be up there if we did name a few !!!!

F.O.S

bomber27;230154 said:
Any club would be happy to get any young guys to play at their club as we are all getting older.

bomber27;230153 said:
Sunshine Heights

interesting decision to have your coach captining the 2nds!!

about time sammy headed back too. cant say he was the fairest player on the field, but did have talent

My Captain said:

Barkly St - Summerfield, Hoang
Easts - Havranek, Khan
Glenroy - Ward, Parker
Haig - Stevenson, Kunesevic
Merlo - P.Gleisner, D.Pitts(Gladdy)/R.Kelly
PV - Green, R.Terranova
St Andrews - Jolley, Newton
St Francis - Ma Costello, P.Eilers
St Marys - Hunter, D.Harris
Socials - Campbell, Vernon
Sunshine - Yetismis, ?????
Wests - Appleyard, Moughanie (Greenvale)/Adams

bomber27;230154 said:
Any club would be happy to get any young guys to play at their club as we are all getting older.

banno36;230562 said:
Easts - Havranek, Khan
Glenroy - Ward, Parker
PV - Green, R.Terranova
Great work banno36. They all sound good, but they are all the same old names it just show's how hard it is to get good new players to our comp. But what a side it would be to put them all together.

My Captain said:

Easts - Havranek, Khan
Glenroy - Ward, Parker
PV - Green, R.Terranova

My prediction is that saints to be in the finals again but this year St Andrews and St Francis.

Good Luck to Matty and the boys at St Francis.

banno36;230562 said:
Easts - Havranek, Khan
Glenroy - Ward, Parker
PV - Green, R.Terranova
Great work banno36. They all sound good, but they are all the same old names it just show's how hard it is to get good new players to our comp. But what a side it would be to put them all together.

Clubs starting to train yet? Any word on numbers at any clubs? Hopefully all clubs get a good turn out with the MMVCA in for a ripper of a year?

Also any word on how the new MMVCA board is going?

My Captain said:

If you are to believe the rumours the NWCA are taking some young talent from your comp this season

My prediction is that saints to be in the finals again but this year St Andrews and St Francis.

Good Luck to Matty and the boys at St Francis.

banno36;230562 said:
Easts - Havranek, Khan
Glenroy - Ward, Parker
PV - Green, R.Terranova

Banno I would tend to agree with that list, other than a few changes

St Andrews - Jolley and G. Tapner

Predictions for the season is West Coburg to be premiers, Summerfield to win MVP and bowling, batting is fairly open....??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back