NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Snake;290408 said:
You wrote a little while back that Camrea was protecting Berak. That comment makes you look like a bit of a meat head.

i heard he was dropped 3 times on the weekend....so maybe he saved camrea from having their pants pulled down against a mediocre attack...still couldnt get them over line could he???

Informant;290434 said:
what are everyones thoughts on these players?

Stefan Berak (Camrea)
Damian Sampimon (rosebank)
Ben Mcniece (northcote)
Nicholas christie (lalor)
Matt perri (rivergum)

come the business end of the year these players i feel will be the keys to there side
Berak loves the flippers and I'm not talking about Warney. McNiece is extremely over confident. Someone will bring him down to earth. His old man needs to tell him to pull his head in.

Bartos;290458 said:
McNiece is extremely over confident. Someone will bring him down to earth. His old man needs to tell him to pull his head in.

Is he tarred with the unfortunate brush of red? If so, that's more than enough of a leveller for his ego.

northmetroboy;290449 said:
i heard he was dropped 3 times on the weekend....so maybe he saved camrea from having their pants pulled down against a mediocre attack...still couldnt get them over line could he???

At the moment he is the leading run scorer in Jika and has made you look like a fool. So while you go surfing around looking at club websites looking for mistakes everytime he makes runs I will remind you.

Snake;290642 said:
At the moment he is the leading run scorer in Jika and has made you look like a fool. So while you go surfing around looking at club websites looking for mistakes everytime he makes runs I will remind you.

well from what i heard, he came to the crease in the 1st over and dismissed on the last ball of the innings, thats 40 overs for 76 on what was apparently a very fast ground, and a mediocre bowling attack......this is a classic example of a bloke chasing cash, looking after his own interests ahead of the team......no matter how good he is, there are a few camrea players annoyed with his selfishness.
they made a moderate 160 odd with plenty of batting left in the shed, camrea leaders are blaming him, dont you worry about that.

Snake;290642 said:

Snake, can you point out or "remind me" where i said he wasn't a good park cricketer???? slither away

northmetroboy;290645 said:
well from what i heard, he came to the crease in the 1st over and dismissed on the last ball of the innings, thats 40 overs for 76 on what was apparently a very fast ground, and a mediocre bowling attack......this is a classic example of a bloke chasing cash, looking after his own interests ahead of the team......no matter how good he is, there are a few camrea players annoyed with his selfishness.
they made a moderate 160 odd with plenty of batting left in the shed, camrea leaders are blaming him, dont you worry about that.

Berak's innings on saturday from wat i heard was mostly all about himself he really starved jessensek of the strike & was batting very selfish...Bubis dropped walker on 15..went on 2 make 29 that culd of made a very big difference

glad q;290437 said:
they were meant to dominate last year aswell, is going to be a very very close end to the year in quick, top 3 would just about be settled, with either the cobras or ycw to finish 4th. anyone can win on their day.

There is 9 points from 5th to 2nd and only 3 points separating the 2nd 3rd and 4th teams. Donath in my opinion may not keep going the way they have been and could be found wanting come the business end. Rivergum are batting like world champions but do not always bowl that well. Lalor are the best all round team but as we know they ca crumble on the odd occasion and did choke horrendously in the big one last year. YCW can bat and bowl as good as anyone on their day but don't always put the two together. They have won 4 in a row now and will need to test Lalor this week to stay in the hunt for a higher position. That should be the top 4 with the posititions far from decided.
The rest aren't good enough and if they did make it would be due to the wheels falling off a team already in the 4 and only be making up numbers.

Did hear a rumour that Tonkin will be back aftart Xmas. Anyone else hear this? Would be a massive bonus for the disliked YCW team if it is true.

great, another ego to jump onboard the ycw train. are they the most hated team ever??? blokes like byron, heatley and stelfox. would love to have them on my team.................

i think the only team that could compete with lalor is rivergum. great batting line up, with perri bonici morley bell bayly up top, bat right down to bramich banister and uncles. bowling may not have fired yet but u cannot right them off. bramich bayly ridding perri bannister are more than good enough. i think it should be lalor rivergum top 2 BUT feel that rivergum would be more competitve in jika shield

Informant;290878 said:
great, another ego to jump onboard the ycw train. are they the most hated team ever??? blokes like byron, heatley and stelfox. would love to have them on my team.................

You've got me all wrong there buddy. I reckon YCW are a good bunch of blokes. I was commenting on the fact that they are disliked, not agreeing with it. I actually find it very hard to understand why some people have formed the opinion they have. Sure they play it hard and have a crack but none of their players ever get rubbed out, nor reported for that matter and off the field they hang around for a beer and a chat. I reckon it is just the sooky nature of people these days that causes them to whinge when things get a bit willing.

have to disagree with you mate, we played em earlier in the year and the only ones that stuck around for a beer were carpy and heats. they were out of there quick smart. when going gets tough they go into a hole but when things go there way they let u know about it. but there a good team to play cause we always look forward to the challenge!!

can bat can bowl canfield;290917 said:
rivergum over rated, donath no good both teams could not be any more hit and miss than these 2, lalor will shit it in

I think Rivergum are the real deal, this level of cricket is usually decided by the bats unless you have a gun bowler? Not many in our grade or Jika can claim that.

Bazza;290943 said:
I think Rivergum are the real deal, this level of cricket is usually decided by the bats unless you have a gun bowler? Not many in our grade or Jika can claim that.

i think its good that rivergum have the quickest bowler in the comp but bowls without luck on this synthetic stuff

FoUr MoRe;290942 said:
have to disagree with you mate, we played em earlier in the year and the only ones that stuck around for a beer were carpy and heats. they were out of there quick smart. when going gets tough they go into a hole but when things go there way they let u know about it. but there a good team to play cause we always look forward to the challenge!!

Probably agree with you a bit there FM, problem is it's the same voices for them the entire game so it does sometimes come across wrong especially from our perspective we just can't beat them - probably why we hate them? Heatley not a bad bloke (can't believe I just said that). Has bowled well against us twice - work that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back