NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Brennan Huff;291088 said:
Speaking about paying players who do you guys rekon are the payed players in Quick sheild.
Mine would be.....

Perri
Chirstie
Bramich
Mickelson
Stelfox.......

And theres more im am sure.

Doubt it cant even get a game in the 1s will struggle to get some overs now with grey , dunmore , wegener , parks and also hall rolling the arm over

Brennan Huff;291088 said:
Speaking about paying players who do you guys rekon are the payed players in Quick sheild.
Mine would be.....

Perri
Chirstie
Bramich
Mickelson
Stelfox.......

And theres more im am sure.

dont know why u would think some of those players would get paid. some just play for the love of their own club and play with their mates. can tell u 1 player that is not on a dime

i can tell u for a fact that 3 of these players (perri, bramich,morely) dont get one cent,
our club doesnt even have a sponsor so im pretty sure theres not too much money floating around down kelynack way....

paul collingwood;291126 said:
i can tell u for a fact that 3 of these players (perri, bramich,morely) dont get one cent.
our club doesnt even have a sponsor so im pretty sure theres not too much money floating around down kelynack way....

for the love isnt it paul :)

Dickie Roberts;291077 said:
We all hope this is the case, it must be tough having so many guys on meaningless incentive contracts... eventually greed, egos and money will divide a club. Kudos to Camrea for keeping it going this long... but, the old guard will have to move with the times or destruct the club. History says the latter is what usually occurs.

It's been going for 18 years so far is that no long enough for you Dick?

with only 2 matches before the comp game is played on aust day, what are people's guesses for the side in Jika Shield

I'll have a shot

1. Sticca
2. Bubis
3. Plumpton
4. Berak
5. Jesensek
6. Sampimon
7. Tabain
8. McFedries
9. Mcgann
10. Watts
11. Lancaster
12. Larsen

I think for the rep game there gonna need a big hitter, someone like brian white fits the bill perfectly

northmetroboy;291290 said:
with only 2 matches before the comp game is played on aust day, what are people's guesses for the side in Jika Shield

I'll have a shot

1. Sticca
2. Bubis
3. Plumpton
4. Berak
5. Jesensek
6. Sampimon
7. Tabain
8. McFedries
9. Mcgann
10. Watts
11. Lancaster
12. Larsen

Bloody good side. Everyone there besides McFedries would be on some coin I'd imagine

Bazza;290953 said:
With only 9 points separating us from 2nd spot, how can you write us off so quickly? We have been competitive (admittedly without winning) in three of our last four and are nowhere near full strength. Hoping everything goes well with Andy Grey and he comes BACK to his club which will add another quality bat and bowler to our side? From last weeks side we have 3 definitive ins, that improve the side and still 2 U/A from our best 12. YCW has one

By the way FM we would have got the 350 as well:D

Just had a look at the teams from last week Baz and from my sums, YCW could have 3 inclusions as well. Tonkin may be one if he is coming back and Drysdale and Cleary could easily fit in. Tonkin and Cleary are proven performers, Drysdale is hit or miss but can make runs on his day. Andy Grey will be a good pick up. He doesn't look like much but he is very tenacious and bats and bowls equally well.
I agree the comments about Rivergum. If they keep batting like they are then they will keep winning.

Mr Wonderful;291546 said:
Just had a look at the teams from last week Baz and from my sums, YCW could have 3 inclusions as well. Tonkin may be one if he is coming back and Drysdale and Cleary could easily fit in. Tonkin and Cleary are proven performers, Drysdale is hit or miss but can make runs on his day. Andy Grey will be a good pick up. He doesn't look like much but he is very tenacious and bats and bowls equally well.
I agree the comments about Rivergum. If they keep batting like they are then they will keep winning.

cannot wait for round 13 lalor vs cobras!!!

drysdale has to bat up the order for ycw to have any chance, cant hide down the order. carnall is a masssive key for em. dont know about his bowling though??

donath i reckon are starting to fall over after a sensational start. they are desperate for the christmas break.

rivergum although perri is making a bucket load of runs they are sharing the workload with bayly histovski morley and bonnici amongst the runs. ones to watch

northmetroboy;291290 said:

I'll have a shot

1. Sticca
2. Bubis
3. Plumpton
4. Berak
5. Jesensek
6. Sampimon
7. Tabain
8. McFedries
9. Mcgann
10. Watts
11. Lancaster
12. Larsen

Very loyal to his club is Sticca i offered him big bucks to come across to the north west and he wouldnt hear it.

What is the prediction for tomorrow. Will Nmca get a game or will the power clubs call the shots and go for a one dayer next week.

bombers-11;292589 said:
What is the prediction for tomorrow. Will Nmca get a game or will the power clubs call the shots and go for a one dayer next week.

hopefully we get on, there are some good games and some season defining games. we dont want them to be turned into a one dayer.

Northcote vs camrea
Rosebank vs socials-rosebank will want 10 points
Lalor vs ycw- lalor to cement top spot for chrissy, ycw looking to cement top 4
Rivergum vs donath- winner will be outright 2nd, rivergum win and they will be 9 points clear of donath

Informant;292705 said:
hopefully we get on, there are some good games and some season defining games. we dont want them to be turned into a one dayer.

Northcote vs camrea
Rosebank vs socials-rosebank will want 10 points
Lalor vs ycw- lalor to cement top spot for chrissy, ycw looking to cement top 4
Rivergum vs donath- winner will be outright 2nd, rivergum win and they will be 9 points clear of donath

No doubt Nothcote would want a one dayer & knowing there connection with the boss of nmca will probably get it.:D:D

bombers-11;292589 said:

I don’t believe it!!!!! Noah is about to build his Ark and they are waiting until 10.45am to make a decision. It’s wet, my backyard is flooded and it’s still raining. Could of and should have called it of last night. Come on Bill, common sence

bombers-11;292589 said:

Could someone please name for me the power clubs of the NMCA???
Not the best performed but the ones who set the agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back