NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Party Pies;294177 said:
Do apoligise it is Quick shield. in all honesty would love to see RIVERSCUM up there good mix of blokes that are all decent blokes on and off field and would love to see how they compete up there.

not sure who riverscum is, but u might be referring to rivergum? they are good blokes and would be good to compete in the top level and show a few ppl up ie: you

canplay1;294048 said:
Talk about getting looked after.hOW the hell did cumrea get 10 points Vs Nsocials in the rain interupted game a couple of weeks ago. Its all about Cumrea and Moneybank getting things there own way and I suppose you can put Nothcote united we stand in that group as well as they get looked after by the comp administrator. Why doesnt nmca promote druids victory over northcote on the official website or was that a non event. Karvelis & Anderson have double standards and there own agenda which is not what is in the best interest of the competition.

well if you knew what happened mate you would kno why camrea got 10 points, camrea needed 1 wicket to win and it was wet but the umpires sed the ground was fit to play on and socails sed they are gna take the feild, so that means it is a forfeit:D

Well it would be good to see u up there in the top grade and show me up i would love it. Rumour has it that Sevior is not happy about being dropped to the 2nds at ROSIE oh well he may go back to socials and play against some medioka batting line ups an easy 50 wicket season and keep the wallet full

Party Pies;294220 said:
Well it would be good to see u up there in the top grade and show me up i would love it. Rumour has it that Sevior is not happy about being dropped to the 2nds at ROSIE oh well he may go back to socials and play against some medioka batting line ups an easy 50 wicket season and keep the wallet full

Can confirm that he has requested a clearance

canplay1;294048 said:
Talk about getting looked after.hOW the hell did cumrea get 10 points Vs Nsocials in the rain interupted game a couple of weeks ago. Its all about Cumrea and Moneybank getting things there own way and I suppose you can put Nothcote united we stand in that group as well as they get looked after by the comp administrator. Why doesnt nmca promote druids victory over northcote on the official website or was that a non event. Karvelis & Anderson have double standards and there own agenda which is not what is in the best interest of the competition.

It was a forfeit so Camrea get the maximum points. It's all in the rules. Nothing to complain about there.

Bagza its so obvious you're Luke Delvaene and I didn't expect this from you buddy fair disappointing. It's funny how you made 1 score and all of a sudden an account is made and on this forum and the junior one ur asking people their opinions on yourself, and keep referring back to your age and getting snappy when someone has a dig at ur ability. Obviously its you.

If someone really is that good, they don't need to speak about themselves to be noticed, because everybody else will do it for you...

Cotchin Boys;294246 said:
Can confirm that he has requested a clearance

where to?? i'm pretty sure socials dont want him back, or need people like him. In fact i'm sure most clubs would steer clear of him.

A cash driven injury riddled softie.....he's shown his true colours

mate its not luke dalveane .
its his goood matee
i polayed junirs wif him at ycs
and i watch most his games and play a little .
.. whos this

?

northmetroboy;294265 said:
where to?? i'm pretty sure socials dont want him back, or need people like him. In fact i'm sure most clubs would steer clear of him.

A cash driven injury riddled softie.....he's shown his true colours

We find out tonight but we suspect its Rivergum that he is keen to go to

Cotchin Boys;294285 said:

so much for socials 7 sticking together....more like 'lets follow shane harvey'

successful it's been for them

Sevior...Rosebank 2's..now sooking and looking for another shoulder to cry on
Harvey 2 or 3 games for the year...footy starts soon, will he keep playing 1's?
Eyre....Rosebank 2's earlier, now 1's just....when harvey stops will he??
Martin...Rosebank 2's...soon to be 3's....see what harvey does?
Beech...Trinity's 2's
Newbould and Gleeson disappeared.....

Successful move guys....Socials won that round

wat r the main games this week in quick shield?
wud donath v rivergum be the match of the round?

Bartos;294347 said:
Doesn't he live in Werribee?

Surely some petrol money coming his way???

What happened to the "dream"....no A Grade Premiership medal coming his way soon then....

Cotchin Boys;294285 said:

why do u suspect rivergum?? will any social boys follow? would be a handy bowler for rivergum in jack quick

big B;294346 said:
wat r the main games this week in quick shield?
wud donath v rivergum be the match of the round?

you would think so big b, we have 2nd vs 3rd playin off, and we also have 1 vs 4 in lalor ycw, should be a great round. if top 2 win lalor will skip 15 points from 3rd and if rivergum win they will be 9 points ahead of 3rd. big round.also big for cobras. danger game vs olympic colts. could fall miles behind if they lose

Informant;294478 said:
why do u suspect rivergum?? will any social boys follow? would be a handy bowler for rivergum in jack quick

handy? he will devour bags of b grade wickets like they are jellybeans.

Informant;294478 said:

Clearance forms were signed tonight.
Heading to Rivergum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back