NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Hi Guys,

Just a few things i have heard that are floating around.

Down at Keon Park there is alot of fighting and politics going on between the 1's and 2's.
There is virtually no selection meetings as Mr Tobain picks whoever he wants then hands it over to Culpin and doesn't want a bar of what's happening below. The Wick has been in talks with the Captain of another 'A" Grade club about the possibility if transferring there next season. The Russo boys will not be there next season as they wil try there hand at Districk level.

At Rosebank Mr Sevior is staying put and was never going anywhere. Cotchin Boys has made this whole story up to cover some other truths.....
G. Eyre has a busted hand and will be out of action for at least 6 weeks!!!
D. Martin after realizing he can't cut it with the big boys has been cleared back to Socials!!!!

At Socials the pres himself is still laughing after not only Martin is going back with tail between legs but wait for it....... Gleeson and Newbould are also back in the mix.
They also have been given permission to return to there home ground.

Down at Main St a few of the older players are getting very fed up with the antics of one S. Berak. The young fella can play but keeps getting ahead of himself and has been told many times to shut it.
Also in a side note to this i beleive that Fellows and Bubis will retire at the years end. Fellows may play on in the lower ranks so he can play some games with his son.

Not much news down at Baseballers apart from Perrera telling everyone he wants out. His starting price is $7000, which by the way is what he is already on. Sicca doing a great job from what i hear.

Druids are still fighting with the council about Zwar Park.

Cameron and YCW are in talks again about a possible merger.

For now it's hooroo form Hutchy

Hutchy;295429 said:
Not much news down at Baseballers apart from Perrera telling everyone he wants out. His starting price is $7000, which by the way is what he is already on.

shows exactly how very little you know, typifies all the crap that goes on in this forum.

baseballer;295445 said:
shows exactly how very little you know, typifies all the crap that goes on in this forum.

So if it's crap then why all of a sudden feel the need to defend only that comment about your club???

Seeing as you play there best you talk with him and then you'll find some real home truths.

Hutchy;295450 said:
So if it's crap then why all of a sudden feel the need to defend only that comment about your club???

Seeing as you play there best you talk with him and then you'll find some real home truths.

i'm not into pot shots at other clubs.

Hutchy;295450 said:

good work hutchy! brought a sleeper to the forum!!

perera 7000 bucks!! i wouldnt have thought there was too much cash floating around the dugout.....what are the others on?

baseballer;295463 said:
i'm not into pot shots at other clubs.

Mate read my post properly.

I'll admit i'm affiliated with a club but i'm not biased.

I report on whatever i hear

I'm on hear to purely inform.

Like i originally said this is what i hear from around the traps.

By the way i also praised Sticca because again THAT'S WHAT I HEAR.

northmetroboy;295467 said:
good work hutchy! brought a sleeper to the forum!!

perera 7000 bucks!! i wouldnt have thought there was too much cash floating around the dugout.....what are the others on?

I only know what Perrera is on. Don't know what the others are on if any.

Hutchy;295541 said:
Mate read my post properly.

I'll admit i'm affiliated with a club but i'm not biased.

I report on whatever i hear

I'm on hear to purely inform.

Like i originally said this is what i hear from around the traps.

By the way i also praised Sticca because again THAT'S WHAT I HEAR.

How much money do Rosebank pay their players??

Hutchy;295429 said:
Hi Guys,

Down at Keon Park there is alot of fighting and politics going on between the 1's and 2's.
There is virtually no selection meetings as Mr Tobain picks whoever he wants then hands it over to Culpin and doesn't want a bar of what's happening below. The Wick has been in talks with the Captain of another 'A" Grade club about the possibility if transferring there next season. The Russo boys will not be there next season as they wil try there hand at Districk level.

I have heard that the Wick and one T.Tenuta are on very good terms and there is a possibility that Moneybank may finally have there very first Sri lankan import down at Cotchin reserve next year. Watch this space.

Cotchin Boys;295547 said:
How much money do Rosebank pay their players??

They pay Plumpton $4000 all from a certain sponsor. The rest i'm pretty sure don't get a dime.

Don't beleive the hype about Rosebank and money it's all a facade.

Sevior and co could have earned coin by going to druids but declined.

Hutchy;295569 said:
They pay Plumpton $4000 all from a certain sponsor. The rest i'm pretty sure don't get a dime.

Let me take a wild guess who that sponsor may be, mmmmmmm they sell the winning numbers on a saturday night:D:D

bowler.11;295557 said:
Hutchy;295429 said:
Hi Guys,

I have heard that the Wick and one T.Tenuta are on very good terms and there is a possibility that Moneybank may finally have there very first Sri lankan import down at Cotchin reserve next year. Watch this space.

russos' to a district club.....they struggle enough in nmca and plumpton very good player deserves to be getting payed

Hutchy;295429 said:
Hi Guys,

At Rosebank Mr Sevior is staying put and was never going anywhere. Cotchin Boys has made this whole story up to cover some other truths.....
D. Martin after realizing he can't cut it with the big boys has been cleared back to Socials!!!!

At Socials the pres himself is still laughing after not only Martin is going back with tail between legs but wait for it....... Gleeson and Newbould are also back in the mix.

Down at Main St a few of the older players are getting very fed up with the antics of one S. Berak. The young fella can play but keeps getting ahead of himself and has been told many times to shut it.
Also in a side note to this i beleive that Fellows and Bubis will retire at the years end. Fellows may play on in the lower ranks so he can play some games with his son.

Not much news down at Baseballers apart from Perrera telling everyone he wants out. His starting price is $7000, which by the way is what he is already on. Sicca doing a great job from what i hear.

You obviously hear a lot of stuff Hutchy. You obviously haven't heard about the ongoing dislike that Cameron and YCW have for each other. I'll bare my arse in the Bourke Street Mall if those two clubs have had merger talks as recently as you suggest, let alone in the forseeable future. The way the Cameron pres spoke on the radio show is enough to know they have a healthy dose of angst directed at their neighbours.

Hutchy;295569 said:

Druids don't pay but hey Hutchy gets it wrong from time to time.

Hutchy;295429 said:
Hi Guys,

Don't know where you get your mail from mate, but that merger statement is 100% WRONG. Whoever told you that were having a laugh, either that or you just made it up yourself?

Hutchy;295429 said:
Hi Guys,

From the top…..
Let Tabain do what he wants, it worked last year so who cares! The Wick will stay, he loves the boys and they love him.
Sevior is staying despite all of “the loyal mates” leaving.
All reports are that Berak is a **** but if he gets Bubis a flag he can shag his daughter for all he cares, very one eyed down at Main street,
As I stated earlier Sticka will be a gun skip.
Who cares about Druids!!!!!!!!
Cameron will not merge, not that I disagree with it but over the years we have had too many disputes that will have to wait until the next generation to get over. It would be great for both clubs but pride will get in the way of progress.
Hutchy…… Love your work!

if ycw and cameron merged im sure they would make a great team in the john adams shield and would definitely be the most hated team in the history of jika/nmca

Hutchy;295429 said:
Hi Guys,

hutchy has blown his cover u have to be a rosebank boy to know we got permission to play on our ground this week u put ur msg on here about 30 minutes after i spoke to t.tenuta on the phone letting him know about the game being switched so hutchy when will you be moving to north brunswick to play ur a grade games

hey crusty u blokes gonna win a game?? i know a few teams in jack quick waiting to take ur spot in jika shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back