NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

paul collingwood;296891 said:
can anyone confirm that cothin boys is the biggest tool on this forum?

check the website and keep your bullshit to yourself

Mate i cant really blame CB for sticking it to Northcote Utd after all that carry on when they beat rosebank. From all reports marcon & co where pissed till 5am the following morning and there official website was not exactly humble towards rosebank. Its great to see up & coming teams beat the top teams but what have they done since. Druids & Camrea have absolutely pansed them. As CB stated in an earlier post, finals arent won in November.

bombers-11;296895 said:
Mate i cant really blame CB for sticking it to Northcote Utd after all that carry on when they beat rosebank. From all reports marcon & co where pissed till 5am the following morning and there official website was not exactly humble towards rosebank. Its great to see up & coming teams beat the top teams but what have they done since. Druids & Camrea have absolutely pansed them. As CB stated in an earlier post, finals arent won in November.

fair enough but do really need post like that every round till the end of the season? i think not! and do we really need all the lies he goes on with im sure kane would of been real happy about last weeks little effort.

Just when you think its all getting even it isnt
Jika Shield- GF Camrea Taipans v Rosebank North Brunswick-odds on
Jack Quick Shield- GF Lalor v Rivergum-odds on
Jack Kelly Shield-Bundoora Park-Premiers-odds on
Steve Tollit Medal-Nick Christie-odds on

Is there any runaways in the McFarlane & Radcliffe Medals????

Flipper;297429 said:

not so sure the jika or quick shields grand finals are set in stone just yet.

mcfarlane medal contenders

camrea..............Berak, Mcgann, Bubis, Perera
Rosebank...........Plumpton,Sampimon,Larsen
Baseballers.........Sticca,Lancaster
Northcote Utd.....no chances....all too even,
Keon Park..........Wick, Tabain
Holy Trinity........no chances
Druids...............Mcfedries
Socials..............no chances

Camrea players may steal votes from one another, I would put my money on the medal going to Cotchin, maybe baseballers could have it back to back in an upset

Flipper;297429 said:

agreed, it all looks good, wouldnt mind chucking them all in a multi..i reckon bundoora park might choke though, u never know, and i reckon perri is a chance to knock christie off, them 2 will finish in the high 20s for votes if they keep goin how they are!

"i reckon bundoora park might choke though, u never know, and i reckon perri is a chance to knock christie off, them 2 will finish in the high 20s for votes if they keep goin how they are![/QUOTE]

Bundoora park are as certain of winning their grade as Santa coming on Xmas day

Christie and Perri certain exacta, throw in Parks certain trifecta-in order

Even though the GF's appear locked in who will win them is still pretty intriguing, Just at the minute I would favour the two clubs sitting 2nd on their respective ladders

can bat can bowl canfield;297432 said:
Barry parks ducks up again against colts. rumours are down at cobras is b.parks is on the outter

rumours are your a douchebag

looking at the A Grade ladder, top 2 are settled, 3 and 4 up for grabs, northcote will fall out of the 4 and be replaced by the parkers. looking at the quick ladder, im pretty confident that the 4 is settled, only team that could possibly break in would be cobras but cannot see it happening.

bramich the dud.. 3/4 off 8. dispatched to all parts of the ground :rolleyes:. good to see big terry "roy" bayly startin to get into the swing of things..

Camrea Taipans and Rosebank look certain to play off for the Jika shield with Taipans to Have there arch rivals measure with too many good players in the team. Rosebank seem to rely on one or two to get them over the line which would be a real concern for the boys at cotchin reserve.

fourth spot is up for grabs in quick Cobras at this stage are looking most likely to grab it starting to have a settled line up and will be at full strength after xmas the club looking most likely at this stage but thats not to right off fairfield and YCW who are proven performers and if cards full there way could slip into 4th Donath are starting too slip out of contention

Informant;297639 said:
looking at the A Grade ladder, top 2 are settled, 3 and 4 up for grabs, northcote will fall out of the 4 and be replaced by the parkers. looking at the quick ladder, im pretty confident that the 4 is settled, only team that could possibly break in would be cobras but cannot see it happening.

cobras huge chance of making finals, bit stiff the whole year and now with a balanced line up definitly gonna go places

rep teams selection would be very close?? anyone have any thoughts on who should be in and who shouldnt?

can bat can bowl canfield;298086 said:
cobras huge chance of making finals, bit stiff the whole year and now with a balanced line up definitly gonna go places

They will have to win at least 4 out of 5 after the break to make it. Big ask.

Informant;298114 said:
rep teams selection would be very close?? anyone have any thoughts on who should be in and who shouldnt?

Quick side

1. Hopkins - colts
2. Carnall - YCW
3. Morrison - Lalor
4. Christie (C) - Lalor
5. Perri - Rivergum
6. Bayly - Rivergum
7. Hughes - Lalor
8. Abdulazeez (WK) - Cobras
9. De Filice - Cameron
10. Byrne - Donath
11. Bramich - Rivergum
12. Winther - Lalor

Do not pick anyone over 30, above side is agile in the field has plenty of bowling options with a bit of sting from Bramich in particular aswell as Byrne, Bayly and De Felice

Mr Wonderful;298843 said:
They will have to win at least 4 out of 5 after the break to make it. Big ask.

I agree, if we make it we would go in, in form and confident. Big ask though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back