NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

199 not out;298869 said:
how do u reackon S.CULPIN is batting he has not made a score under 20 i say that is good batting

Has he placed himself in the top 5???? Likes to hide down the order! Bat at three Shane and make some runs, you play in the two's most weeks. Stand up.

Bazza;298871 said:
Quick side

1. Hopkins - colts
2. Carnall - YCW
3. Morrison - Lalor
4. Christie (C) - Lalor
5. Perri - Rivergum
6. Bayly - Rivergum
7. Hughes - Lalor
8. Abdulazeez (WK) - Cobras
9. De Filice - Cameron
10. Byrne - Donath
11. Bramich - Rivergum
12. Winther - Lalor

Do not pick anyone over 30, above side is agile in the field has plenty of bowling options with a bit of sting from Bramich in particular aswell as Byrne, Bayly and De Felice

i like your thinking baz, good on paper. good agile team no liabilitys

Wispers;299128 said:
Has he placed himself in the top 5???? Likes to hide down the order! Bat at three Shane and make some runs, you play in the two's most weeks. Stand up.

look were he bats he bat in the top 3!!

Just heard something really funny. Ben Bliss to coach the seconds at Reservoir this season. Well if that isn't a club heading to the bottom of Div 3 and then oblivion I don't know what is.

Mr Wonderful;299662 said:
Just heard something really funny. Ben Bliss to coach the seconds at Reservoir this season. Well if that isn't a club heading to the bottom of Div 3 and then oblivion I don't know what is.

Don't know if it is true or not but, you don't have to be a good player to be a good coach. Read Coolley, Buchanan there is a significant difference to knowing what to do and being able to do it.

Why? AFL clubs tread carefully with superstars as coaches, then give a "smart", "nuggety", "uncomprimising", or "hard" player a go.

Mr Wonderful;299662 said:

Hey Superstar i dont see you putting ya hand up to do anything !
Stick to cricket ya flog. ( which going on past comments ya know nothing about )

well technically (and i have measured these against michaels) there a quite few bigger heads than michael flinns in our comp i can name a few paul unkles chris worrell brayden wight peter scott just to name a few of sorry i forgot bout a dear friend of mine gabriele sorrentino so there you go just to name a few and make sure if you see these people have a good hard look at the height and the circumference of each head its amazing how big they actually are

speaking of big heads the a grade rep side might be very interesting this year dont know if any one has noticed but the game falls in the middle of the rosebank camrea return match . with 3 players from rosebank ( plumpton larsen and sampimon ) and 3 camrea ( bubis berak and mcgann ) all walk up starts i wonder if the state of play on the saturday will determine how many of them are allowed to play by thier captains ? if none of them play id be getting to sportsbet and putting plenty on the diamond valley boys . with the exeption of sticca and one or 2 others it will be a very ordinary side . maybe the b grade side could play instead !

Andrew Strauss;304601 said:
well technically (and i have measured these against michaels) there a quite few bigger heads than michael flinns in our comp i can name a few paul unkles chris worrell brayden wight peter scott just to name a few of sorry i forgot bout a dear friend of mine gabriele sorrentino so there you go just to name a few and make sure if you see these people have a good hard look at the height and the circumference of each head its amazing how big they actually are

Come on straussy he has a fairly large melon.

I have noticed that MSticca from baseballers is up there in the runs scored so far this season. Is that because he is hiding himself down the batting order so he doesnt have to face a shiny new ball against the likes of Mgann, Larson and the rest of the quality opening bowlers in Jika. If he is the so called skipper, he should open the batting and lead from the front and show some jam tart.

bombers-11;305921 said:
I have noticed that MSticca from baseballers is up there in the runs scored so far this season. Is that because he is hiding himself down the batting order so he doesnt have to face a shiny new ball against the likes of Mgann, Larson and the rest of the quality opening bowlers in Jika. If he is the so called skipper, he should open the batting and lead from the front and show some jam tart.

Nah i dont think so he is a quality bat he doesnt open the batting because thats not his job and he bats about 4-5 thats not hiding the best bats are at 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back