NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Parker 787;309397 said:
what are the rules this year for finals??
how many do u have 2 play to play finals..
Qualification Rules are in the rule book, which is available on the net or at your club. A condition of your registration is knowing the laws (by-laws) and rules of cricket.

Here for your convienance and others:

2.18 QUALIFICATION FOR SENIOR –TWO DAY MATCH FINAL SERIES

2.22.1 Players must have played one third of the Clubs completed home and away matches (excluding byes, walkovers, washouts and abandoned games) in that grade or any grades below during the home and away season, to, qualify for the semi-final, preliminary final and final matches.
Completed Games Qualification Games
13 - 14 5
10 - 12 4
7 – 9 3
4 - 6 2
1 - 3 1

2.22.2 Games played in the dedicated One Day and/or Veterans Competition does not count in the Senior Competition.

2.22.2.1. Refer to playing by-law 4.15 for Senior Competition One Day final qualification.

2.22.2.2. Refer to playing by-law 4.17 for One Day Competition final series qualification.

2.22.2.3. Refer to playing by-law 4.18 for Veterans Competition final series qualification

2.22.3 Open selection is only applicable where clubs consecutive senior teams are participating in the same week of the finals.

2.22.4 When a club has two or more teams participating in the Association, a player shall not:

Be allowed to transfer from a higher to a lower eleven after nine (9) home and away matches

2.22.4.1 In which case he must obtain special permission from the General Manager for matches during the home and away season. For all semi-final, preliminary final and final matches the player is ineligible to play in the lower eleven, except where clause 2.22.2 takes precedence.

2.22.5 Clubs who have insufficient players to field a full team during the finals must obtain special permission from the General Manager. It is envisaged that permission will be granted to Clubs who, for unforseen circumstances, cannot field a full team. Clubs may be asked to supply medical certificates and/or other evidence to support their request. Poor player management will not be a valid excuse.

2.22.6 Finals System: JIKA, Quick and Kelly Grades

• Week 1: Semi final: 1 1 vs 2 Semi final: 2 3 vs 4

• Week 2: Preliminary final: loser of semi final 1 vs. winner of semi final 2

• Week 3: Final: winner of semi-final 1 vs winner of Preliminary Final
2.22.7 Finals System: All other grades

• Week 1: Semi final: 1 1 vs 4 Semi final: 2 2 vs 3

• Week 2: Final: winner of semi-final 1 vs winner of semi-final 2

reedy_92;311212 said:
what does everyone think about tomorrows A grade games

The boys down at Rosebank are worried about facing up to Nortcote United this weekend.
They now consider them to be their bogey side!!

Cotchin Boys;311256 said:
The boys down at Rosebank are worried about facing up to Nortcote United this weekend.

The boys down at Rosebank should be more worried about having an egghead like you at their club. I thought they were pretty good at filtering out all of the imbeciles down there but you have obviously slipped through the net.

Mr Wonderful;311260 said:
The boys down at Rosebank should be more worried about having an egghead like you at their club. I thought they were pretty good at filtering out all of the imbeciles down there but you have obviously slipped through the net.

I was turfed out of the club 18 months ago for bringing the club in to disrepute.
However I still know a few guys down there who give me some really good mail which I post on this forum and 99% of the time that mail is on the mark!:)

Cotchin Boys;311288 said:
I was turfed out of the club 18 months ago for bringing the club in to disrepute.
However I still know a few guys down there who give me some really good mail which I post on this forum and 99% of the time that mail is on the mark!:)

Cotchin boys gets the spanner of the week award. I have spoken to a few of the boys down at rosebank and they reckon he may well be someone from another club masquerading as a rosebank member. He could well be from a rival club who just likes to stir the pot. I doubt very much that they would allow an idiot like that at there club.

bombers-11;311319 said:
Cotchin boys gets the spanner of the week award. I have spoken to a few of the boys down at rosebank and they reckon he may well be someone from another club masquerading as a rosebank member. He could well be from a rival club who just likes to stir the pot. I doubt very much that they would allow an idiot like that at there club.

My point exactly bomber.

Mr Wonderful;311701 said:
My point exactly bomber.

socials should worry about their own side instead of whinging about how much another team pays its players....maybe you should use some of the money you tell everyone thats in the bank floggers...

Cotchin Boys;311256 said:

Nice one cotchin boys. I just checked united's website & there isnt any celebrations. I bet they feel like real numnuts after there carry on when they last beat you guys. Just goes to show when a club is poorly led not much is gained.:eek::eek:

what does everyone think about bringing in a twenty20 tournament between the top 2 grades. there would be 16 teams, play a knock out format which will be 4 weeks worth, playin mid week. could give each team a seed even.

gives a few B Grade sides a chance to match up against A grade sides. could only be good. would bring the crowds

pupmeup;312118 said:
socials should worry about their own side instead of whinging about how much another team pays its players....maybe you should use some of the money you tell everyone thats in the bank floggers...

apparently, some very NOT SO FRIENDLY remarks, made about the A grade squad, then about Camera on the radio on Sat morn by a president of an A grade side

sidney;312928 said:
apparently, some very NOT SO FRIENDLY remarks, made about the A grade squad, then about Camera on the radio on Sat morn by a president of an A grade side

just shows a total lack of class shown

sidney;312928 said:

trouble with the prez of socials is that he has a chip on his shoulder. he is always talking up his junior program, the amount of cash they have in the bank etc etc. he criticises every other club for paying players and claims that players only play at socials for the love of the club. the fact is that they do pay players just to get relegated.

Informant;312926 said:
what does everyone think about bringing in a twenty20 tournament between the top 2 grades. there would be 16 teams, play a knock out format which will be 4 weeks worth, playin mid week. could give each team a seed even.

gives a few B Grade sides a chance to match up against A grade sides. could only be good. would bring the crowds

would be a great idea i reckon, would be good fun to go out and swing the bat against the likes of rosebank and camrea.

sidney;312928 said:

Did not hear it. What was said? Shows a fair bit of balls to mouth of on the day you are playing a mob, either that or it shows a lack of brains. Bit more spice in the game atleast

Wispers;312976 said:
Did not hear it. What was said? Shows a fair bit of balls to mouth of on the day you are playing a mob, either that or it shows a lack of brains. Bit more spice in the game atleast

Did not actually hear the radio show, but there was a fair bit of comment at the Quick grade game i was was at on Saturday

FoUr MoRe;312968 said:
hey bazza, u would of enjoyed the uzo on saturday night??

No quiet night, designated driver duties? Was pretty happy though, I thought it was a really good arm wrestle hopefully we can do that in March sometime?

sidney;312928 said:

Made a comment in regards to the amount Camrea pay - not much in it, probably a slight dig before their sponsored game. Also said T.Tenuta didn't deserve to be in 'A' Grade squad on numbers. Being from 'B' Grade I wouldn't know if it was right or wrong

Informant;312926 said:

I think it would be a good idea, could it be done on Tuesday nights? Throw in Maximum run ups to speed it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back