NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Interesting comp game today. DValley getting the points in the end. Very entertaining cricket. Scotty Gibbs is a class act & a terrific leader.
Sitting at the YCW bar sinking down a few pots with some mates was heaven and I found it rather unusual that a senior player involved from Jika was really vocal & critical of Rosebank for not having any players involved today. He really stressed the point the RCC should be punished. From where i was watching he should be embarrased on his pitiful dismissal today and the DV boys let him know about it as well. From my understanding some Camera players who were selected pulled out as well. I suppose if Jika would have won the game no mention would be made of who played & who didnt.

inspiration.666;316103 said:
Interesting comp game today. DValley getting the points in the end. Very entertaining cricket. Scotty Gibbs is a class act & a terrific leader.
Sitting at the YCW bar sinking down a few pots with some mates was heaven and I found it rather unusual that a senior player involved from Jika was really vocal & critical of Rosebank for not having any players involved today. He really stressed the point the RCC should be punished. From where i was watching he should be embarrased on his pitiful dismissal today and the DV boys let him know about it as well. From my understanding some Camera players who were selected pulled out as well. I suppose if Jika would have won the game no mention would be made of who played & who didnt.
Was it a club decision for Rosebank to have no players available or a case of no cash no play

If you are gonna gob off mate do us all one very big favour.
Ask your missus if you can have your balls back and then get on here and name names. Don't be a weak prick and pretend to be a tough guy and then give us crap like that.
I was at the bar at YCW all day today. You must have been the mouse under the stairs because nobody heard a peep from you.

am i right in saying that if the predicted forecast stays the same, we should not be playing on saturday?? 40 degrees for the whole week plus saturday

Informant;316186 said:
am i right in saying that if the predicted forecast stays the same, we should not be playing on saturday?? 40 degrees for the whole week plus saturday

4.13 WEATHER CONDITIONS
4.13.1 Adverse Weather:
In the event of active thunderstorm activity in the immediate vicinity of the playing area, all play is
to cease immediately, and all players, umpires and officials are to find safe shelter without delay.
4.13.2 Extreme Weather:
If on the day before scheduled play, the forecast temperature by the bureau of meteorology is 38
degrees Celsius or above, the General Manager and Senior SubCommittee
shall meet/discuss on
the morning of the scheduled days play, the merits of playing or abandoning senior matches for
the day.
Such factors as relative humidity, pollution levels, wind, expected change in weather during the
course of the days play and ground conditions shall be taken into account when determining the
safety of association players, umpires, scorers, officials and spectators.
Advice may also be sought from third parties in making this decision.
A decision must be made by 10.30 a.m. and shall be conveyed to all clubs by Noon ONLY if the
decision is to abandon the days play. If the decision is to abandon play, this means all matches
shall be abandoned.
If there is no abandonment of play and the weather is close to extreme, umpire(s) are advised to
monitor the safety of players, umpire(s), scorers, officials and spectators throughout the days play.
Actions which may assist in safe play include;
· extra drink breaks (i.e. every 40 minutes and as needed)
· an extension to the tea break of up to ten (10) minutes, and
· an extension to the change of innings breaks of up to five (5) minutes.
Umpires are advised to extend the scheduled time of completion to allow for these extra breaks

It is half way through a round and the above rule has a clear out for the association so that those in winning positions don't get hard done by. We will be playing next week.

Mr Wonderful;316184 said:
If you are gonna gob off mate do us all one very big favour.
Ask your missus if you can have your balls back and then get on here and name names. Don't be a weak prick and pretend to be a tough guy and then give us crap like that.
I was at the bar at YCW all day today. You must have been the mouse under the stairs because nobody heard a peep from you.

Get your facts straight champ, everyone who was around heard what was said. no bullshark stories here mate. fact are facts. You must be sticking up for camrea right.

Mr Wonderful;316194 said:
4.13 WEATHER CONDITIONS

It is half way through a round and the above rule has a clear out for the association so that those in winning positions don't get hard done by. We will be playing next week.

A few years ago they suggested a hour long lunch break to help stay out of the heat as well as allowing umpires to alternate if they felt the it.

Don't want to sound like an old bloke but back in the day you had a few extra drinks breaks and got on with it. Wait for it to go above 42, 38 is just nice.

It's funny because up at the top ground I was speaking to a guy who went to school with a girl who dated one of the players that pulled out back in 98 or was it 99 and she said for him to tell me that it was a conspiracy, so I will pass that on.

There is only two things NMCA can do considering suspending a player is extreme. My suggestion would be to allow a maximum of three players per club picked and deduct 0.5 of a point for each player "unavailable". Not a big penalty unless you're after ladder position. 2nd option is just to ignore it and hope everyone plays?

If a player can prove he's legitamately unavailable then fine

Bazza;316213 said:
It's funny because up at the top ground I was speaking to a guy who went to school with a girl who dated one of the players that pulled out back in 98 or was it 99 and she said for him to tell me that it was a conspiracy, so I will pass that on.

There is only two things NMCA can do considering suspending a player is extreme. My suggestion would be to allow a maximum of three players per club picked and deduct 0.5 of a point for each player "unavailable". Not a big penalty unless you're after ladder position. 2nd option is just to ignore it and hope everyone plays?

good win today bazza, did we end up workin out a nickname for us? good move to bring tuckerbag on lol

Does that same person want the same sanctions imposed on Mcgann and Berak???????
Was he outspoken and critical of the above 2 mentioned as he was the other
players who were not avaialable????????????????????????

Bazza;316213 said:

Not everyone actually likes the Association and the people running it so they won’t play in the comp games. If you impose sanctions they will come up with any excuse and who is the judge of if it’s a real or bull s…?
Bit left field but if Bill and his mates want the best players to play why don’t offer some incentive. Instead of deducting points they could add points for every player who represents, or set up things like junior clinics, new kits.
Surely anything is better than forcing players to play, what’s the point in that?

Wispers;316415 said:
Not everyone actually likes the Association and the people running it so they won’t play in the comp games. If you impose sanctions they will come up with any excuse and who is the judge of if it’s a real or bull s…?
Bit left field but if Bill and his mates want the best players to play why don’t offer some incentive. Instead of deducting points they could add points for every player who represents, or set up things like junior clinics, new kits.
Surely anything is better than forcing players to play, what’s the point in that?

I like that idea as well. To be honest I'm not fussed either way, if they play they play. Go over the last week or so worth of posts and everybody talks about who won't, get over it.

How good was the performance of parsky in the b grade game. Clearly the best player and best captain jack quick

FoUr MoRe;316225 said:
good win today bazza, did we end up workin out a nickname for us? good move to bring tuckerbag on lol

It was good to be on the same side for once, until next year anyway. I think Phill's action confused them.

I'll start with MONSTERS a low base for people to add to.

buffster;316430 said:
How good was the performance of parsky in the b grade game. Clearly the best player and best captain jack quick

You hate taking the P1SS buffster, was very impressed with Bramich bowled some genuine heat in his 1st spell - could win the Kookies a path to "A" grade.

Clearly parksy will lead the cobras to A grade, he was outstanding yesterday and by using the phil tucker field he showed why he is the best skipper in jack quick

buffster;316438 said:
Clearly parksy will lead the cobras to A grade, he was outstanding yesterday and by using the phil tucker field he showed why he is the best skipper in jack quick

Patience, we can't all blast people out Buffy.

Bazza;316433 said:
It was good to be on the same side for once, until next year anyway. I think Phill's action confused them.

I'll start with MONSTERS a low base for people to add to.

the monsters, nice. phil tucker is a wicket taking machine. watch him bowl over after over for donath now

we all know who the big mouth was yesterday shit canning the blokes who didnt play a message for you john and youre club " the sooner you piss off back to dvca the better off this comp and youre club will be , you were an absoulute dickhead yesterday and youre performance was nothing short of a disgrace and you have the nerve to critisize those who dont play have a look in the mirror and then in youre own backyard you tool . as for the other a grade captain gobbing off i drove past youre ground ( cnr bell & albert st ) the other day and noticed that the gas truck had already reserved a car park as it always does this time of the year worry about youre own performance ( pitifull got a chance against the big boys and shit youre self ) it looked and sounded like a bunch of school kids whos lunch money had been taken and the big kids didnt come and rescue them . face it you werent good enough and if it wasnt for the blokes who didnt play yesterday half of you wouldnt have even got a look in .

Looking at the fixture Mr Bubis will have his chance to let the Rosebank boys
know of his feelings about them face to face this saturday.After all he is a man of courage and im sure he will let them know!!!
As for the other captain he will also have his chance to air his grievances face to face when they next meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back