NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Hmmmm;316538 said:
Looking at the fixture Mr Bubis will have his chance to let the Rosebank boys
know of his feelings about them face to face this saturday.After all he is a man of courage and im sure he will let them know!!!
As for the other captain he will also have his chance to air his grievances face to face when they next meet.

Was he also complaining about the cost of water????

Cotchin Boys;316573 said:

Didnt hear nothing like that yesterday at Moore park.
All i heard was him going on and on about Rosebank.
Very immature and childish from a Bank Manager.
The way he was conducting himself
You would have thought he was a 5 year old boy who
just had his teddy bear taken from him.
Dont get me wrong im not a Rosebank fan but is behaviour yesterday
was embarrising for him and his club. I pose the question again where
were Mcgann and Berak.Didnt hear him go on about their unavailability.
Would love to see what happens when Bubis and the Rosebank boys
face off against each other this saturday.

Hmmmm;316601 said:

I'm sure you will find that the Rosebank boys won't stoop to his level.
Imagine negotiating a bank loan with that guy....sounds like a scary proposition

Hmmmm;316601 said:

I'm sure you will find that the Rosebank boys won't stoop to his level.
Imagine negotiating a bank loan with that guy....sounds like a scary proposition

inspiration.666;316201 said:
Get your facts straight champ, everyone who was around heard what was said. no bullshark stories here mate. fact are facts. You must be sticking up for camrea right.

I know the facts mate and I know what happened. I did not deny that but I was questioning why you would choose to be a gob off but then not name the player in question. Grow some nuts.

inspiration.666;316201 said:
Get your facts straight champ, everyone who was around heard what was said. no bullshark stories here mate. fact are facts. You must be sticking up for camrea right.

I know the facts mate and I know what happened. I did not deny that but I was questioning why you would choose to be a gob off but then not name the player in question. Grow some nuts.

Mr Wonderful;316622 said:

Mr Wonderful not many on this board have Nuts, otherwise you and i included would use our real names.
The question is does Mr Bubis have the "NUTS' to confront the Rosebank players he criticised on monday this saturday?
Hopefully some of the Rosebank people on this board can enlighten us after the weekend if he did or didnt.

Mr Wonderful;316622 said:

Mr Wonderful not many on this board have Nuts, otherwise you and i included would use our real names.
The question is does Mr Bubis have the "NUTS' to confront the Rosebank players he criticised on monday this saturday?
Hopefully some of the Rosebank people on this board can enlighten us after the weekend if he did or didnt.

Boys get back to talking about the cricket rather than insulting or discussing personal issues of people.

Boys get back to talking about the cricket rather than insulting or discussing personal issues of people.

breeno;316680 said:

Can someone shed any light as to how the A grade game went?? I was unable to get there and this site has nothing re the match itself, I also noticed the NMCA website has a B grade review but no A grade review!

are we so fickle, we lost A grade so nothing to report??

breeno;316680 said:

Can someone shed any light as to how the A grade game went?? I was unable to get there and this site has nothing re the match itself, I also noticed the NMCA website has a B grade review but no A grade review!

are we so fickle, we lost A grade so nothing to report??

Can anyone confirm the rumours floating around that Rosebank have signed on or are about to enter the Moreland Moonee Valley Competition next season??

Apparently the reason why they merged with Nth Brunswick was to get in to the competition.

The information I’m hearing is that there is an executive meeting at Moreland Moonee Valley this evening to vote on Rosebank entering the competition. Apparently it is a formality – a ‘done deal’.

As much as we all hate Rosebank this will be a great loss for the Jika Competition. The Jika Executive as fvcked as they are surely will be trying everything in their powers to retain them.

Can anyone confirm the rumours floating around that Rosebank have signed on or are about to enter the Moreland Moonee Valley Competition next season??

Apparently the reason why they merged with Nth Brunswick was to get in to the competition.

The information I’m hearing is that there is an executive meeting at Moreland Moonee Valley this evening to vote on Rosebank entering the competition. Apparently it is a formality – a ‘done deal’.

As much as we all hate Rosebank this will be a great loss for the Jika Competition. The Jika Executive as fvcked as they are surely will be trying everything in their powers to retain them.

parks_k;316934 said:

Let them go, if any club wants to go, no point trying to make them stay....the players will come back if they dont like the new comp.

its a step backwards for them, what happened to them going to subbies??

parks_k;316934 said:

Let them go, if any club wants to go, no point trying to make them stay....the players will come back if they dont like the new comp.

its a step backwards for them, what happened to them going to subbies??

How hard is it for ANY club to organise a drink of water for all players at the tea break? I would be embarrassed if I was associated with a club who could not offer all players involved in a game a few jugs of iced water during the tea break.

How hard is it for ANY club to organise a drink of water for all players at the tea break? I would be embarrassed if I was associated with a club who could not offer all players involved in a game a few jugs of iced water during the tea break.

Snake;316956 said:

That oversight will not occur this weekend

Snake;316956 said:

That oversight will not occur this weekend

parks_k;316934 said:

G'day Guys,

There is our normal monthly delegates meeting on tonight for the MMVCA and not a Exec meeting. New clubs can only be admitted at our AGM which is in July. This is the first Ive heard of this rumour and its probaly just someone causing a stir.

Cheers

parks_k;316934 said:

G'day Guys,

There is our normal monthly delegates meeting on tonight for the MMVCA and not a Exec meeting. New clubs can only be admitted at our AGM which is in July. This is the first Ive heard of this rumour and its probaly just someone causing a stir.

Cheers

bomber27;316992 said:
G'day Guys,

Cheers

Don’t be surprised that a vote to accept Rosebank will be put forward as an extraordinary item at tonight’s meeting.

bomber27;316992 said:
G'day Guys,

Cheers

Don’t be surprised that a vote to accept Rosebank will be put forward as an extraordinary item at tonight’s meeting.

If true, probably just applying to play juniors in a comp that reflects the position of Allard Pk.

Nothing stopping them fielding teams in both comps.

If true, probably just applying to play juniors in a comp that reflects the position of Allard Pk.

Nothing stopping them fielding teams in both comps.

parks_k;317026 said:

Just a few points to set the record straight regarding Rosebanks interest in joining the MMVCA. And i am a board member in case you were wondering.

1. There has been no formal request made to the MMVCA from Rick or anyone else from Rosebank.

2. Our meeting tonight is our monthly Delegates meeting and this issue will not be on the agenda.

3. As a board member, the first i had heard of this was around an hour ago when i received a phone call from somebody within Jika asking if i had any knowledge of this.

Guys, until we have received a formal application from Rosebank, this is simply just hot air. IF we do receive an application, then it would not be dicussed until AFTER the Grand Finals at the earliest. And they would be wasting there time entering Juniors into our competetion, as we dont have Junior comp.

Hope this clears a fews things up fellas.

parks_k;317026 said:

Just a few points to set the record straight regarding Rosebanks interest in joining the MMVCA. And i am a board member in case you were wondering.

1. There has been no formal request made to the MMVCA from Rick or anyone else from Rosebank.

2. Our meeting tonight is our monthly Delegates meeting and this issue will not be on the agenda.

3. As a board member, the first i had heard of this was around an hour ago when i received a phone call from somebody within Jika asking if i had any knowledge of this.

Guys, until we have received a formal application from Rosebank, this is simply just hot air. IF we do receive an application, then it would not be dicussed until AFTER the Grand Finals at the earliest. And they would be wasting there time entering Juniors into our competetion, as we dont have Junior comp.

mmvca;317089 said:

Thanks for clearing that up.
A senior jika official/administrator made mention that Rosebank were going to the MMVCA and he seemed to be quite pleased about that. (over the moon in fact)
Seems that he got his information all wrong...not a total surprise there

mmvca;317089 said:

Thanks for clearing that up.
A senior jika official/administrator made mention that Rosebank were going to the MMVCA and he seemed to be quite pleased about that. (over the moon in fact)
Seems that he got his information all wrong...not a total surprise there

mmvca;317089 said:

Really guys, as if Rosebank or MMCA would openly come out and say there is something going on. MMCA would love to have a big club in there association. All parties are keeping really hush so no confidentiality is breached. Like anything else, everyone will play a straight bat until after the fact. There have been murmers for sometime that Rosebank are on the move from NMCA as they are very dissatisfied with the way the comp is run and would like to make a fresh start elsewhere. They were almost across to DVCA 4 years ago but the only thing that stopped the move was the issue with Juniors. I would not be surprised one bit with a move to MMCA next year or the year after seeing they are likely to play at North Brunswick in the very near future.The guys at Main st would be rubbing there hands as ther would be total domination by them and they would have no one to challenge them for a long long time. This move would probably prove to be a negative rather than a positive for NMCA. Lets wait and see.

mmvca;317089 said:

Really guys, as if Rosebank or MMCA would openly come out and say there is something going on. MMCA would love to have a big club in there association. All parties are keeping really hush so no confidentiality is breached. Like anything else, everyone will play a straight bat until after the fact. There have been murmers for sometime that Rosebank are on the move from NMCA as they are very dissatisfied with the way the comp is run and would like to make a fresh start elsewhere. They were almost across to DVCA 4 years ago but the only thing that stopped the move was the issue with Juniors. I would not be surprised one bit with a move to MMCA next year or the year after seeing they are likely to play at North Brunswick in the very near future.The guys at Main st would be rubbing there hands as ther would be total domination by them and they would have no one to challenge them for a long long time. This move would probably prove to be a negative rather than a positive for NMCA. Lets wait and see.

bombers-11;317255 said:

We had our Delegates meeting tonite, and i can assure you that at no stage was Rosebank even mentioned. I asked our Chairman if he had had contact from Rosebank and he had no idea what i was on about.

We are more concerned about our own clubs rather than clubs that might/might not be joining our association.

So as far as we are concerned, thats the end of the matter.

bombers-11;317255 said:

We had our Delegates meeting tonite, and i can assure you that at no stage was Rosebank even mentioned. I asked our Chairman if he had had contact from Rosebank and he had no idea what i was on about.

We are more concerned about our own clubs rather than clubs that might/might not be joining our association.

So as far as we are concerned, thats the end of the matter.

parks_k;316934 said:

Another heap of crap made up on this forum. What's the point! I think you need a life.
Can we have a week where we only talk in facts not fiction. Make for a nice change.

parks_k;316934 said:

Another heap of crap made up on this forum. What's the point! I think you need a life.
Can we have a week where we only talk in facts not fiction. Make for a nice change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back