NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Informant;295868 said:
hey crusty u blokes gonna win a game?? i know a few teams in jack quick waiting to take ur spot in jika shield
were trying we either bowl or bat well in one game got to put it all 2gether in one game

Crusty I don't know about Fellows but Bubis will definately not retire at the end of this season. He wants to play for at least 5 more seasons!

Cotchin Boys;295955 said:
I bet you that Druids pay their players more then what Rosebank do
Well unless Rosebank have higer subs and weekly fees I would doubt it. Druids players pay to play and not one person gets paid to play. I'm very willing to have your bet just let me know who you are so I can collect.

You have no idea what you are talking about....well known fact Druids pay no one.....get your money out and settle with Bartos.

heard it all now, your club pays more than anyone, always has....i know also that there is a clause re keeping silent.

your club has bought every single one of its flags, everyone knows it, no one respects it, get over it

Hutchy;295429 said:
Hi Guys,

Just a few things i have heard that are floating around.

Down at Keon Park there is alot of fighting and politics going on between the 1's and 2's.
There is virtually no selection meetings as Mr Tobain picks whoever he wants then hands it over to Culpin and doesn't want a bar of what's happening below. The Wick has been in talks with the Captain of another 'A" Grade club about the possibility if transferring there next season. The Russo boys will not be there next season as they wil try there hand at Districk level.

At Rosebank Mr Sevior is staying put and was never going anywhere. Cotchin Boys has made this whole story up to cover some other truths.....
G. Eyre has a busted hand and will be out of action for at least 6 weeks!!!
D. Martin after realizing he can't cut it with the big boys has been cleared back to Socials!!!!

At Socials the pres himself is still laughing after not only Martin is going back with tail between legs but wait for it....... Gleeson and Newbould are also back in the mix.
They also have been given permission to return to there home ground.

Down at Main St a few of the older players are getting very fed up with the antics of one S. Berak. The young fella can play but keeps getting ahead of himself and has been told many times to shut it.
Also in a side note to this i beleive that Fellows and Bubis will retire at the years end. Fellows may play on in the lower ranks so he can play some games with his son.

Not much news down at Baseballers apart from Perrera telling everyone he wants out. His starting price is $7000, which by the way is what he is already on. Sicca doing a great job from what i hear.

Druids are still fighting with the council about Zwar Park.

Cameron and YCW are in talks again about a possible merger.

For now it's hooroo form Hutchy

Well Done Hutchy you have certainly brought some discussions on here..
love it..
I to have heard sticca is doing a good job down at the dugout good on him too.
Havent really heard about fighting down at Keon park tho.. The Wick will stay put he is very good mates with some of the boys down there (i mean he was living with Howie last season) Have heard B.Millane is out for awhile with Osteitis Pubis tho, decent blow if they wanna go back to back..
not that big news on russos.. they are only young cricketers and if they go district good luck 2 them..

Good to see berak still getting in on peoples discussions.. Camrea should of done there homework on him before picking him up coz any1 who knows him will know that that is how he is..

and will Perera play with his mates at Northcote, Keon Park or Camrea if he leaves??

Fireball;295998 said:
Well Done Hutchy you have certainly brought some discussions on here..
love it..
I to have heard sticca is doing a good job down at the dugout good on him too.
Havent really heard about fighting down at Keon park tho.. The Wick will stay put he is very good mates with some of the boys down there (i mean he was living with Howie last season) Have heard B.Millane is out for awhile with Osteitis Pubis tho, decent blow if they wanna go back to back..
not that big news on russos.. they are only young cricketers and if they go district good luck 2 them..

Good to see berak still getting in on peoples discussions.. Camrea should of done there homework on him before picking him up coz any1 who knows him will know that that is how he is..

and will Perera play with his mates at Northcote, Keon Park or Camrea if he leaves??

lets not forget he has a mate with him at baseballers, who i've heard is his skipper back at home, i doubt very much that they will both leave or go somewhere else even if they wanted to

crusty;295862 said:
hutchy has blown his cover u have to be a rosebank boy to know we got permission to play on our ground this week u put ur msg on here about 30 minutes after i spoke to t.tenuta on the phone letting him know about the game being switched so hutchy when will you be moving to north brunswick to play ur a grade games

Yeah beacuse you are the only bloke who knew in the whole world about your move back.....
Give me some credit coz i've got PLENTY of contacts.
I'll fill you in on a secret......I knew before you pal:D.
Now get your glasses back on inspector if you want to figure out who i am.
Sorry to let you down Crusty but i don't play there.

ps: I have heard they won't be playing A grade there!!!

Bartos;295956 said:
Well unless Rosebank have higer subs and weekly fees I would doubt it. Druids players pay to play and not one person gets paid to play. I'm very willing to have your bet just let me know who you are so I can collect.

V.Chand & M.Perry were paid last year you muppet. Dont hide behind thae fact that your team is sh1t so therefor you guys dont pay. Everyone pays.
Northcote united dont pay either do they hahahahaha

canplay1;296139 said:
V.Chand & M.Perry were paid last year you muppet. Dont hide behind thae fact that your team is sh1t so therefor you guys dont pay. Everyone pays.
Northcote united dont pay either do they hahahahaha

No they weren't. Hand your cash to Bartos.

Paid players don't have the luxury of missing games here and there and not training.

Dickie Roberts;296231 said:

Paid players don't have the luxury of missing games here and there and not training.

Mate, I just happened to know vik and you better hand the cash over. He was paid and wasnt the only one.
I think the term that is used is DENIAL.:eek::eek:

Dickie Roberts;296231 said:

Can we please give it a rest. You pay players. Everybody does. Good luck to those who earn it! We didn't and look what happened. If and when we return to A Grade we now know we have too. I don't think some of the large figures are right but alot get paid something.

Bartos;295956 said:
You would have to be on big coin for that smoke you bowl

canplay1;296238 said:
Mate, I just happened to know vik and you better hand the cash over. He was paid and wasnt the only one.
I think the term that is used is DENIAL.:eek::eek:
Vik's been telling you pork pies I'd suggest. If someone was paid you'd think they would train and play more than a handful of games

Bartos;296278 said:
Vik's been telling you pork pies I'd suggest. If someone was paid you'd think they would train and play more than a handful of games

Vic doesnt play anywhere for free.

everyone is on here likes having a dip at S.berak.
i played wif him at a very young age
he might of had a big head and big noted himself
but if u get to no him u will find out his not realli that big headed
i had the opputunity to play agianst him wen he was playing for
Melbourne CC, his a very good bastmen and he need time to adjust to park
cricket agian wif all these new pitches. i still find it hard coming for premier cricket and playing at a local level. specialy in beraks case being a strong driver of the ball when the driveable ball on a turf wicket compared to a driveable ball on mats

everyone is on here likes having a dip at S.berak.
i played wif him at a very young age
he might of had a big head and big noted himself
but if u get to no him u will find out his not realli that big headed
i had the opportunity to play against him wen he was playing for
Melbourne CC, his a very good batsmen and he need time to adjust to park
cricket again wif all these new pitches. i still find it hard coming for premier cricket and playing at a local level. specially in beraks case being a strong driver of the ball when the drive able ball on a turf wicket compared to a drive able ball on mats

Can anyone confirm that Northcote United were all out for 50??

"This is great!" proclaimed victorious Northcote United captain Sammy Kandage after his side claimed first innings points against all the odds over the powerful Rosebank-North Brunswick in their Jika Shield encounter.

Cotchin Boys;296703 said:
Can anyone confirm that Northcote United were all out for 50??

"This is great!" proclaimed victorious Northcote United captain Sammy Kandage after his side claimed first innings points against all the odds over the powerful Rosebank-North Brunswick in their Jika Shield encounter.

can anyone confirm that cothin boys is the biggest tool on this forum?

check the website and keep your bullshit to yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back