NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Wispers;338166 said:
You right. Camera had nothing to do with the game but when it comes to crying over spilt milk they are the kings. They invented and have consistently raised the bar in this category. Bunch of sooks at Camera and it seems as 8 ball over was insinuating that Rivergum are acting like them.
For what it’s worth I think Camera will win this weekend but I would avoid Main Street if they don’t.

Wispers I would like you to outline the history of Camrea Taipans crying over spilt milk. I am sort of hoping that you have more than one example.
Give us all a history lesson.

Wispers;338166 said:
You right. Camera had nothing to do with the game but when it comes to crying over spilt milk they are the kings. They invented and have consistently raised the bar in this category. Bunch of sooks at Camera and it seems as 8 ball over was insinuating that Rivergum are acting like them.
For what it’s worth I think Camera will win this weekend but I would avoid Main Street if they don’t.

Wispers I would like you to outline the history of Camrea Taipans crying over spilt milk. I am sort of hoping that you have more than one example.

Snake;338301 said:

I remember watching a semi-final many years ago where Camrea players refused to shake hands with the Rosebank players after a loss.

I'm pretty sure a handful of police cars came to the ground as well.

Camrea not the most graceful in defeat on that occasion

Snake;338301 said:

I remember watching a semi-final many years ago where Camrea players refused to shake hands with the Rosebank players after a loss.

goose;338393 said:
can cobras get the job done against lalor??

I think that question should be;

"Will Lalor choke again?"

Regardless of the Cobra's momentum, Lalor would have to be huge favourites in the 1st vs 3rd Grand Final.

EDIT: Thanks for the correction Billy.

goose;338393 said:
can cobras get the job done against lalor??

Regardless of the Cobra's momentum, Lalor would have to be huge favourites in the 1st vs 3rd Grand Final.

EDIT: Thanks for the correction Billy.

Easty91;338517 said:

Regardless of the Cobra's momentum, Lalor would have to be huge favourites in the 1st vs 4th Grand Final.

Cobras finished 3rd Aaron.

Easty91;338517 said:

Regardless of the Cobra's momentum, Lalor would have to be huge favourites in the 1st vs 4th Grand Final.

Cobras finished 3rd Aaron.

Snake;338301 said:

Well where do I start. Against the old Hygrade years ago when they beat you reverse outright. Did not open the rooms for them to have a beer and some players opted not to shake hands. Against Rosebank a couple of years ago in the Granny your President posted a complaint on your web site regarding the pitch and umpire decisions. Some players opted not to shake hands. Against Socials in the Semi complained about umpires decisions, captain laid on the pitch after getting a decision against him and some players opted not to shake hands. Had punch ups after losing last years Granny at your own club! First and Seconds punching up each other, people leaving club or stepping down due to in fighting. That is what I know as an outsider, I’m sure you guys keep a lot more secrets. Sooks

Snake;338301 said:

Well where do I start. Against the old Hygrade years ago when they beat you reverse outright. Did not open the rooms for them to have a beer and some players opted not to shake hands. Against Rosebank a couple of years ago in the Granny your President posted a complaint on your web site regarding the pitch and umpire decisions. Some players opted not to shake hands. Against Socials in the Semi complained about umpires decisions, captain laid on the pitch after getting a decision against him and some players opted not to shake hands. Had punch ups after losing last years Granny at your own club! First and Seconds punching up each other, people leaving club or stepping down due to in fighting. That is what I know as an outsider, I’m sure you guys keep a lot more secrets. Sooks

Deadly Cobras;338376 said:

Add this one to the long list

Deadly Cobras;338376 said:

Add this one to the long list

Wispers;338587 said:

I played in that game !
They all shook hands and we drunk beers after the game !
Not sure ya mail is right there !

Wispers;338587 said:

I played in that game !

bigman2007;338599 said:
I played in that game !

My mail was from a player in that game and I know you played, you told me your story. Sorry to say your Captain at the time did not recieve the same response from them. I recall he was not happy with them as he drank my beer that night.

bigman2007;338599 said:
I played in that game !

My mail was from a player in that game and I know you played, you told me your story. Sorry to say your Captain at the time did not recieve the same response from them. I recall he was not happy with them as he drank my beer that night.

I'd like to congratulate Rosebank/North Brunswick and Camrea/Thomastown on reaching the Grand Final, money well spent.

Mergers from both clubs have been so well organised that it is not even obvious that you sold your souls just to keep a 'nice' ground.

Your mergers also mean that all your recruits have spread themselves over 2 clubs and not one, great contributions to local cricket.

Your ever strong lists of juniors who have come through the club over the past 9 or 10 seasons to participate in these premierships are are something to be proud of.

Despite the fact you get crap from all corners and have no respect out there from anyone, and in these tough economic times you kept on paying.

You have also managed to be right up there on the whingers list, this would have nothing to do with the fact that your era's of controlling the board is somewhat finished.

Come sunday night one of you will have a very well paid for Jika Shield, just to put next to the other ones you have paid for. You can take a look back at previous shields and compare pay packets, that will be fun.

I will also get in early and congratulate the losing side on bagging the umpires, so well done again

I will also commend you early for bagging the association, again thanks

I'd like to congratulate Rosebank/North Brunswick and Camrea/Thomastown on reaching the Grand Final, money well spent.

Mergers from both clubs have been so well organised that it is not even obvious that you sold your souls just to keep a 'nice' ground.

Your mergers also mean that all your recruits have spread themselves over 2 clubs and not one, great contributions to local cricket.

Your ever strong lists of juniors who have come through the club over the past 9 or 10 seasons to participate in these premierships are are something to be proud of.

Despite the fact you get crap from all corners and have no respect out there from anyone, and in these tough economic times you kept on paying.

You have also managed to be right up there on the whingers list, this would have nothing to do with the fact that your era's of controlling the board is somewhat finished.

Come sunday night one of you will have a very well paid for Jika Shield, just to put next to the other ones you have paid for. You can take a look back at previous shields and compare pay packets, that will be fun.

I will also get in early and congratulate the losing side on bagging the umpires, so well done again

Wispers;338587 said:

Our President at the time posted no complaints on the website. That is incorrect. Alex J was captain against socials in that semi, he did not bowl.
See now it is like playing charades once the message goes down the line it changes a little bit.
If I was you I would make sure before you post stuff on websites for public consumption that you ensure your facts are 100% correct. You have slandered two innocent people in this post with utter rubbish.

Wispers;338587 said:

Our President at the time posted no complaints on the website. That is incorrect. Alex J was captain against socials in that semi, he did not bowl.
See now it is like playing charades once the message goes down the line it changes a little bit.
If I was you I would make sure before you post stuff on websites for public consumption that you ensure your facts are 100% correct. You have slandered two innocent people in this post with utter rubbish.

Snake;338651 said:

but what did your ex-president post?? you know the guy who cant spell??thats what he's talking about....oh he got your captains confused, it is hard to keep up, only pakistan has more

Snake;338651 said:

but what did your ex-president post?? you know the guy who cant spell??thats what he's talking about....oh he got your captains confused, it is hard to keep up, only pakistan has more

northmetroboy;338647 said:

I find it quite ironic that you accuse both clubs of being whingers. This what you are doing here.

northmetroboy;338647 said:

I find it quite ironic that you accuse both clubs of being whingers. This what you are doing here.

northmetroboy;338652 said:

Like I said put things out there for public consumption and make sure they are 100% correct. Thanks for confirming that he was incorrect.

northmetroboy;338652 said:

Like I said put things out there for public consumption and make sure they are 100% correct. Thanks for confirming that he was incorrect.

Snake;338660 said:

whilst he may have been incorrect, the point is still valid

Snake;338660 said:

whilst he may have been incorrect, the point is still valid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back