Pakistan vs India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pakistan vs India

Good session for India. Ganguly continued from where he left off yesterday. Karthik was the only man dismissed. He is certainly in danger of losing his spot now. He hasn't been done well in either form of the game. I am disappointed that Gambhir didn't make the most of this opportunity. I think it should be either him or Aakash Chopra to open in Australia.

Well done Dada. Fully deserved the 200 the only thing that was missing from his great career. What a brilliant innings from him at such a crucial time. :D :D Great way to say Take that Mr Greg Chappal. Pathan is hitting some very big shots too. I hope he gets his maiden 100. We need to get 650 and declare.

What an innings by Ganguly. He has hardly put a step wrong in this innings. I think the Indian fans will remember this match for a long time. Irfan Pathan aint doing bad either. He has proved that he can be a good all rounder. Why was this guy out of the team for the last 2 matches?

Well Done Sourav :)

Well play Ganguly!!

I think if India lose this now that they need to go and shoot themselves in the foot, they need Pakistan tofollow on, else the draw would probably be favourite.

Pakistani batsmen aren't doing too badly either. Butt must be disappointed that he couldn't continue after getting off to yet another good start. The Indian bowling attack is weak and they are doing badly as expected. All the load for taking wickets is on Kumble.

Ishant sharma is disappointing. I dont know why they chose such a team. No bowler is looked threat even with the new ball in the first session. Harbhajan is bowling very poor as well. This will be draw as well. The curator makes false claims that the wicket will help the bowlers.

Irfan Pathan has bowled very well. Sharma hasn't been up to the mark though. I think Younus Khan moved a bit early to play the reverse sweep and Harbhajan altered the line. He should have played more cautiously, was looking good for a big score.

Wow Pakistan have lost 2 quick wicket and now India is on top again. Well careless shot from both Yousuf and Younis to get out. Misbah shoudl have been out too but the umpire didnt hear the edge :mad:

This is the partnership that troubled India at Kolkata. We need these 2 wickets as soon as possible and of course then there is Sami who can frustrate the bowlers as well. The bowling has been wayward at times. Extras have made a big contribution to the Pakistan total.

this hasn't been a good day for india but pakistan havent run away with the advantage either. im shocked at the amount of extras conceded. many balls have kept low and went through the wicketkeeper for 4 byes. sharma has bowled too many wayward deliveries down the leg side too. i think we have made it a lot easier for pakistan to save the follow on because of this. i think this is going to be another draw unless there is some miracle and pakistan are out before they save the follow on.

the bowling attack for india looks very poor. if they come to australia with this bowling lineup im sure you can expect a 550+ score each innings. pretty boring series imo. no team looks like getting 20 wickets.

India have made the world record for the most extras. Why does india make useless batsmen like akmal into hero. All the same players like misbah, akmal, sami only trouble india in all the three matches. Well a wicket for India finaly but now i expect Sami will bat for the rest of the day with misbah. The umpires have made bad decisions too. But most blame goes to the curator to make such a pitch for an exciting series. They have spoiled the last 2 matches.

First five wicket haul for Ishant Sharma. I'm not convinced that he was the right choice for this test though. Four of his five wickets were tail enders, good job nonetheless. We needed someone to get rid of tail enders like Sami and Arafat quickly.
Yet another undefeated century for Misbah in this series. He has played really well, but I think we would have had his wicket if some umpiring decisions went in our favour.
The situation is similar to the previous match except that India lead by fewer runs. Should be another boring draw, unless the wicket changes overnight.

Another 50 for ganguly! Wow he is in superb form. The match will be a draw so I think the Indian batsman should try to score many more runs and get records instead of bowling again.

Wow what a dull series i can't tune in for longer than 10 minutes due to bordem.Fielding is shocking as always with these two sides, negative cricket all the way through and no intensity from anyone in the games.Seems there just going through motions.

yeah the series was hyped up too much. this cant be equalled to the ashes. the matches have been extremely boring.

India should declare now. There is no way that Pakistan will chase 310 in 2 sessions. A win is unlikely, but the pitch is playing some tricks so you never know. They should have declared with a lead of 250-270 to keep Pakistan interested in the game.

The life is back in the match. India need 3 wickets in 13 overs to win. Can they do it? It will be a miracle. Kumble should have declared earlier at least at lunch.

Play has been stopped due to bad light. It doesn't seem like it will improve either so the match should be a draw. This just shows that had India declared at lunch or just before it then we could have won. Pakistan were out of the game at that stage, so there was no point to keep on batting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back