South Africa in Australia

Re: South Africa in Australia

Symonds and Ponting need to put on a partnership now.

EDIT: Laughing at the fact Mark Taylor confused Amla and Mckenzie, haha.

Storer;300918 said:
But Ponting and Clarke doing well at the crease, and TBH, if Clarke can notch up a century as well as Ponting, it's game on again.
Clarke just got out.
There goes the game for us right down the drain.

breeno;300936 said:
Symonds and Ponting need to put on a partnership now.

EDIT: Laughing at the fact Mark Taylor confused Amla and Mckenzie, haha.

They need a big one, at that. Symonds really needs to make 50 +. Ponting needs to continue on, and a century needs to be made.

Well there goes that theory. Symonds out for a duck, Jaques Kallis catches him in the slip cordon.

Steyn has 4 wickets and is steaming in.

Haddin needs to make a score, desperately.

Why Symonds is in the team I do not know. The selectors are being weak and have been exposed by not playing Shane Watson.

For me, If Symonds doesn't bowl he doesn't play. Watson should have been in the team, then we wouldn't of had such a dilemma yesterday. Haddin should bat at 6 with Watson at 7, it's getting ridiculous.

These selectors just refuse to drop Symonds.

breeno;300946 said:
Why Symonds is in the team I do not know. The selectors are being weak and have been exposed by not playing Shane Watson.

For me, If Symonds doesn't bowl he doesn't play. Watson should have been in the team, then we wouldn't of had such a dilemma yesterday. Haddin should bat at 6 with Watson at 7, it's getting ridiculous.

Exactly right. If Watson was in yesterday, he could have been the extra bowler for Lee, since he was injured.

Some might say Australia are now playing to remain number 1

If we lose series 3-nil then South Africa move to number 1.

breeno;300946 said:

Spot on, there are others in the country that are better batters then Symonds, it was Symonds versatility that was getting him a game, if he is unable to bowl he should not be there.

Back