TAKE A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE

My mind is overflowing with memories of my old mate Steve whose funeral service was held just yesterday. I spoke his eulogy talking about memories of him from 1973, and organised his Wake afterwards.

03.jpg

04.jpg

Penny, Steve's sister, and Steve acting out Monty Python skit.
05.jpg

06.jpg

Steve and Dave paddling for deliverance.
14.jpg

Steve and old friend Julie
57.jpeg

me and Steve
55.jpg

Steve and his cat Poosh who's adopted me.
40a.jpeg

My mind is overflowing with memories of my old mate Steve whose funeral service was held just yesterday. I spoke his eulogy talking about memories of him from 1973, and organised his Wake afterwards.

View attachment 2956

View attachment 2948

View attachment 2949

View attachment 2950

View attachment 2951

View attachment 2954

me and Steve
View attachment 2953

View attachment 2952
Lovely pictures Terry, very touching too. Seems like you both were very good friends. May he rest in peace ❤️

View attachment 2956

View attachment 2948

View attachment 2949

View attachment 2950

View attachment 2951

View attachment 2954

me and Steve
View attachment 2953

View attachment 2952
Very moving. Thanks for sharing, Terry. It's good if one can look back on a long and close friendship.

I have another memory as a child.
We went to a jumble sale and were given some money off our mum to buy some cheap toys, when we got there my brother took my money off me, and I went around the jumble sale helping myself to the goods as I thought my brother was paying but he wasn't, he'd kept my money 😆

Back