The Lounge 2

I bet he enjoys afternoon naps too.
He's a lovely old gentleman sadly past his use by date. I went to my local discussion group tonight and the consensus shared our sentiments about Biden.
The topic was about our Freedoms, or lack of.
That's true about sleepy Joe. Maybe he's a lark anyway like me.
Terry, your discussion group is a nice thing to have. Keep it.:thumbsu:

Great link/s Kram, a good watch. Cheers. 🍺

I reckon they should have a golf match with winner being the next president. Imagine the ratings and media revenue! 💰 😂
And all the money saved without the 💲costs of a normal election.

I heard today senior Democrats, even Obama, are putting pressure on Biden to step down.

Even talk of 60yo Michelle Obama stepping up, but she's said she's not interested.
She's an American attorney and author who served as the first lady of the US.

Other Democrats are queuing up though. It'd have to be done quickly and soon I heard.

biden n trump.jpeg

Last edited:
Do colds linger longer for you guys the older you become. I have one and it just wont go away, been my first in probably two, maybe even three years too.

Do colds linger longer for you guys the older you become. I have one and it just wont go away, been my first in probably two, maybe even three years too.
I'm in my 40s and find that I get waaay less colds now compared to a teenager and 20s and they aren't as bad either.

I had the flu last autumn, I lost my voice too, then after recovering I ended up with a cold straight away 🤧
Previous to that, I hadn't had a cold for a good few years.

Get better soon, Craig. 🤞 Touch wood, I haven't had one for 10-15 years. Yes, they can be obstinate at older age.🤒

Touch wood, I haven't had one for 10-15 years
Good for you Thomas. Mine has now moved to the chest so will monitor for next week to determine if I need antibiotics for an infection. I had my anti flu shot a week before this shitty cold too. Would you credit it.

Good for you Thomas. Mine has now moved to the chest so will monitor for next week to determine if I need antibiotics for an infection. I had my anti flu shot a week before this shitty cold too. Would you credit it.
Sorry to hear that, mate. Yes, I'd see a connection. Might be that your body was busy fighting something else without you noticing and couldn't handle the flu jab a hundred percent. Hope you'll get over it soon.

Might be that your body was busy fighting something else without you noticing and couldn't handle the flu jab a hundred percent.
I see where you are at Thomas but the cold came after the flu shot, so it was battling that and my immune system had little left to fight the cold germs which my wife handed me.

33 years ago I had a dreadful flu that took me 6 months to fully get over. Because of that I have an early flu shot every year and haven't had a flu since, and just a few colds.
What with Covid, Influenza and RSV I still wear a mask when out shopping. Also being retired I am less exposed to infections from the public. Touch wood.

Back